Why are fighting game women superior? Post images of fighting game women to support your stance

Why are fighting game women superior? Post images of fighting game women to support your stance.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qc781#0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because everyone with over 100IQ enjoys fit, muscular girls.

>Those abs
MY FUCKING DICK

Because they fight. That makes them fit.

Fighting Game Girls are love.
Juri is life.

Not necessarily. Tons of fighting game characters are obese.

Barely even a character
Still pretty fucking great
Although Tekken girls are seriously lacking in the Muscle department. I only remember Nina being super buff in TTT2

I agree.

Because they could kick your ass and force themselves upon you.

>Why are fighting game women superior?
They're made 100% to pander to a fetish. They don't try to use them to push a social justice agenda or try to appeal to women. They're made to get guys horny.

i like tekken chicks, josie and eliza are tied for me in t7, one is for waifu, other is for lewds.

Will Fighting games ever be brave enough to have women that look like actual fighters?

My wife.

There's been fighting games with muscle girls in it. But obviously they're not as popular.

Which one is which?

Harley should have more abs and scars on her body.

They have healthy bodies.

They're superior because they're in shape. And not just "moe blob" or "regular girl". They're in shape, with good clear/distinct designs. Don't get me wrong, I like a moe blob here, a moe blob there, but figher girls are amazing.

Mostly it just all boils down to design. If they have a good design, doesn't really matter what they look like in terms of fitness/etc.

>scars on her body
why

the innocent one is the waifu, the sultry one is the lewdss. man i wish real filipino chicks looked like josie, instead of looking like discount versions of mexicans.

Left is Rin Nakai, actual MMA fighter. Has some lewd pics if you google.

>tfw no strongfat fightan qts

Well, relationship with Joker can't be healthy.

Looking all bloated, muscley, and "realistic" with tiny little boobs are for entry-tier "fighters" who've yet to master ki and/or mysticism.

OK, just remember to keep your distance from my girl.

I'm gonna get close enough to sniff her back muscles!

They have to be interesting to look at for the prolonged periods of time of getting good and maintaining your skill level in a fighting game. Nobody wants to spend that time with crap visuals and bland designs.

I'd like to honk her ass full of cum.

They just are.

Same for Saiki Reika. Or atleast she was.
And it's Japan, you can't be a mildly famous woman without doing some kind of pin up shoot

Do you also want the realism of every female character being objectively weaker? Or is that TOO MUCH realism for you? Yeah, 5'4 120 lbs Cammy will definitely stand toe to toe with Sagat's 7 feet 300 lbs+ ass if she had no ass, no tits, and was built like a fridge, and had a face only a mother could love.

>And it's Japan, you can't be a mildly famous woman without doing some kind of pin up shoot
Joost has no lewd and she's mildly famous

what do you think he does stab her everyday

Once in a 3 month would be enough to leave couple scars.

Because striking visual design is important if you wanna attract someone in an arcade.

Best body, best personality, BEST voice.

I want to gently massage Jam's legs

You missed the issue that revealed that "Harley Quinn" had been murdered and replaced by the Joker over and over again over the years, kidnapping one woman after another of similar looks to brainwash her into becoming the next Harley.

how how edgy

I want to marry and run a restaurant together with her.

fucking post sauce

in the first Harley story ever he tries to murder her for not making a good enough joke before killing batman.

Joker's always been edgy when it comes to Harley.

How is it edgy?

Joker is sadistic maniac, who doesn't really care about Harley, so it's only natural for him to leave some knife scars on her body.

>best voice
if youre DHH maybe

can i post faust instead

Because they're strong enough to rape you and Sup Forums loves femdom.
Almost every fighting game girl appeals to femdom in some way, shape, or form.

Oh my.
imgur.com/a/qc781#0

He's right you know.

Nah, he just murders her every so often.

>they all appeal to a fetish

Eplain her then

Female Wolverine fetish.

>tfw no qt muscle gf

i dont know what to tell you its comic books almost nobody has scars after the shit they do

I think he already did.

Fucking hell, every time I see this skin I get the temptation of trying to main Ibuki.

Images like this make me sometimes wish I were a woman. Even if I reached this physical peak as a man it would only get me so far, and my youth and strength would deteriorate rather quickly given that I would most likely be inclined to highly physical vocations. I'm even in one now but being a fat bastard still means I only get a subpar mate despite having a good career and decent intelligence. But if I were a woman in peak physical condition I would have prime selection of a mate - male or female - and wouldn't have to bother proving myself on any other quality as I would subsist entirely on my physical appeal, at least for awhile. Basically the rate of return for physical appeal is much higher for females than it is for a man. Maybe I'm wrong.

It gives me the urge to actually buy Street Fighter V. But then I remember that fighting games purchased or obtained otherwise by thinking with my dick usually turn out to be a disappointment.

Eh, women can be ugly too and it's easier for them to give up. You most likely wouldn't think that way if you were a woman

>min min underwear
For what purpose?

What is the most footfag fightan game?

That's fucking retarded even by comic book standards, Jesus Christ.

It just ain't right I tell ya.

It's all fun and games until a woman turns 30.
Also think about this - would you rather be an ugly man, that can still increase his value through hard work, or an ugly woman, that's just worthless and will only become more worthless with age?

I'm just saying that would be nice details, if game model had some scars from her life with Joker.

Well what do you expect? There's 3 Jokers.