Hinata-kun ...pass the controller

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HoKOoYXF7Sg?t=27m45s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Junko!

Ew no you'll get jam all over it.

Why does Chiaki eat glue?

Obligatory in every threads

After having played the demo, how do you feel about the new cast? Who's your favorite/ least favorite?

That better be a neck snapping hold, Hajime.

Is there anything that can top the awful anime

Best Female: Tenko
Best Male: Based Tulpaman
Worst Female: Tie between Miu and Himiko
Worst Male: Amami

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

I kind of rushed passed the intros but I was quite taken with Miu from what I saw

Reminder that Kyoko is __ the best girl of DR1

Seiko did nothing wrong! Why was Ruruka such a bitch to this pure girl?

I played Danganronpa 1 and 2. I can't play the demo yet because it doesn't support Linux despite 1 and 2 running fine on it and I can't get to my desktop because I'm stuck in fucking Houston. Is the anime worth watching?

Whats with so much people liking her? Haven't played the demo yet, but from what I've seen in the trailer she is a busty slutty Ibuki.

Yes, don't listen to the others. It has it's mistakes but it's a fun ride

Hoshi and the anthropologist. The cosplay chick and amami seem kind of bland but i'm hoping they are better in full release.

I like Saihara more than I thought I would. I figured he'd be more serious but he's actually just a cutie. I hope he lasts until at least half-way or so. Kirumi was a little underwhelming

Who the fuck was this anyways? I forgot her name

She saw it in a video game.

Gex the Gecko I think.

>Linux
Why dont you rush things and just kill yourself?

Well.... it's pretty fucking awful, but if you're a fan of the series it's probably worth it. Look the thing is is that in a vacuum, the anime is probably fine, but the wider implications it has and the way it treated the cast was infuriating.

>but he's actually just a cutie
Being a fuckboy is the only thing he's really good at.

Friendly reminder that the degenerate furfags are the best V3 couple and there is no refuting this

salamander O'hare

Miffed Manuel

Kaede's love hotel is pure.

If you want more chiaki go right ahead. Otherwise it is passable. Same with the spinoff manga killer killer. However DR0 is a recommended light novel read.

I have no idea what Ruruka's fucking deal was. Seiko didn't deserve anything that happened to her. While on the other hand with Ruruka:
>bullies her best friend because she wouldn't eat the candy she made, despite telling her that her diabetes would kill her if she did
>continues to kick around her "friend" and use her talents for her own gain
>perfectly fine with letting everyone else die in the mutual killing game
>doesn't bother to defend herself, figures that's what her boyfriend is for
>kills her boyfriend even though he was the most loyal person she ever met, because she was afriad that if he ever did betray her (which she admited she has no realistic reason to think he ever would), she wouldn't be able to handle it
>surprisingly he's okay with this and sabatoges his own murder scene moments before death so she'd get away with it
>before she dies, she's panicking and telling herself over and over again that as long as she lives she can make new friends who will protect her
Gonna have to be edgy for a moment. Seeing her twisted and tortured body was fucking cathartic.

>DR3 demo
>murder victim is the same one from the DR1 demo
good shit
she's like one of those Sup Forums shitposters that calls people pleb

The anime has its moments

Kyoko is cute.

3 is pretty bad. Retroactively ruins the rest of the series, especially the 2nd game thanks to Despair -hen.

You should still see it if not only for how it's still pretty fun and to be completely in on the conversation.

Kyoko a shit.

damn straight

Best mom is A class at the minimum, Junko is shit, toko is a B after DR AE, Akane is a B and Cumaru is an A. All others I relatively agree with, especially the S class.

Can't wait till EOPs get to experience tulpaman in all his glory.

>Junko and Mikan in top tier

>Junko is shit

Ibuki was an alright girl.

However, I have to admit: Miu really is a gift. I just want to bully her to my heart's content. I want to wake up every morning and ask her about her latest invention to hear her loud, obnoxious grandstanding. Then after waiting patiently through the slew of vulgarity and self satisfaction, I give a gentle smile before I tell her that every minute detail of her new invention is stupid and worthless.

I won't hold anything back as I call her a worthless, vapid whore. I'll ridicule her and push her face into the dirt as I demand an apology for her wasting my time with her supposed "golden brain". Then she'll start crying and trying to get a meek response in between rapid series of profuse apologies. Only for me to raise my voice whenever she tries to speak back as I rest my foot on her messy, blonde hair, pushing her face to the ground until I can see it soaked with her tears, snot, and drool.

I love to bully Miu and god fucking bless this world for giving me such a wonderful toy.

>she's like one of those Sup Forums shitposters that calls people pleb

Why do people waifu her?

She is the Sayaka of DR3

I just want to make sure you're not the same guy

EXPROSION XDD

I see. Thank you.
After you, user.

I can't wait for the shitstorm this fucker is gonna cause with the English onlys

>posts within one minute of each other
We're not.

I know people joke about weedman being a stoner but this girl seems even more likely to hit up the bong.

What was his name again, guys?

I love her stinky sister

really liking VR3 demo
the intros are better than previous games where everyone's just standing in a room waiting for you to talk
also is the music a remix of the DR2 and DR1 exploration music?
i know it has DR2 music

S U B A R A S H I I ~ ! !

Naegi-kun you better give me a name on the traitor or I'll go out to the halls and tell everyone you're a child molester.

Don't post that stupid tin can ever again

she fucks dogs

Can you please tell me why she is bully material? From what i've seen in the trailers she is pretty much a bully herself. Is she the new Hiyoko?

Beautiful

user, we all know only white "people" engage in that behavior.

If you talk back to her at all she does a 180 and becomes rather submissive.

Post proof for research purposes

which is 80% of Sup Forums users

Hello Mukubro

Best girl hands down

drop the gun trap

I wanna fuck Seiko

This. Mukuro is best despair twin. Kodaka could easily win back my lost love from the anime if he did a DR IF OVA. That damn manga was enough of a cock tease.

That sounds hot. I love to bully the girls I love and then comforting them. How much i will like Miu?

I loved Mikan and Chihiro before the dick revelation

Fuck off Ouma

You drop your gun too while you're at it

>Why do people waifu her?
Big honking tits
Even bigger than Akane

One off

That's Himiko actually

Post more Hajimemes.

youtu.be/HoKOoYXF7Sg?t=27m45s

Watch now, kill me later

>7
Hope?

Best boi

do the robot got a dick?

no just luck

It's the power of bullshit

How good is the second anime/?

Humanity is... beautiful

Ask Saihara.

drop in Komaeda

No but Junko does

All of you. Drop your guns

>the only thing I recognized in there was ducktales and little shop of Horrors when I skimmed through it
guess I really am an out of touch grandpa

saihara and his waifu!

After you

>spoiling the game
Did /drg/ come by to ruin everything?