Autistically hunt 900 korok seeds

>Autistically hunt 900 korok seeds
>Reward is literally shit
I want more games that do this. Have an insane amount of collectibles for an insult in return.

It's a friendship gift. Don't be a dick.

Caveat: So long is it's not a game I go full autismo on and collect everything

Oblivion did this but it was less literal about it. That is the reward potions you get for it are shitty in comparison to what you can make yourself. New Vegas almost does it, but you do get a bunch of deputy badges and a unique laser pistol out of it so it isn't totally a waste.

>biggest twist in the game
>you were collecting korok shit all along

Worth it. Unless you got spoiled by other people.

This is Nintendo at its finest

>Nintendo literally telling you to get a life and stop taking vidya so seriously
based

GTA 5 DID THIS WITH THE SUBMARINE QUEST AND ALL YOU FAGGOTS HATED IT

I FUCKING HATE NINTENDODDLERS

LITERALLY 'ITS' OK WHEN NEINTENDOT DOES IT'

KILL YOUR SELF

The reward is the 901st korok seed, being Hestu's specifically.
He's much bigger, so his seed is much bigger.

It's only an insult if you somehow were too dumb to realize korok seeds were shit in the first place.

Why the fuck couldn't the Nirnroot quest give you a fucking useful item instead of the privilege of buying some shitty potions

banjo tooie

I thought seeds were a plants semen and that you were collecting plant semen the whole time. Turns out it comes out the other hole xD

Yeah but GTAV did it they did it in a way that made it seem like they were purposely trying to get people to "look at all this effort we put into designing the ocean floor!" So instead of a normal "fuck you and your collectable horseshit" it was "fuck you and your time and your collectable horseshit." No reward would've been worth it for how slow that submarine goes so you're an idiot if you did it in the first place.

GTA V is garbage.

I actually wish the laser pistol and all those caps weren't there. Seeing the body of that chode who killed people for those star caps surrounded by those crummy sheriff badges was satisfying enough for me.

>do bonus, extra quest at end game that's convoluted and you had to follow a specific pattern or collect a shitload of things
>reward is nothing

Nothing pisses me off more.

It gave you the most useful item of all. Not feeling regret for looking up the rewards for quests where you have to scour around for shit. At least that's what I got out of it. You can bet your ass I didn't feel bad at all when that motherfucker showed up in Skyrim, even as a corpse.

You have zero evidence that any of us played GTAV, or have ever posted in a GTA thread

how fucking small are the seeds that he can put 900 of them in these maracas?

banjo tooie is nearly impossible to replay 100% if you've already done it once before
such a slog. i did it once a year after it released, have tried to do it since then but i lose steam when i have about 80% of all the shit i need

It definitely would've made more sense given the post-apocalyptic setting. I feel like the follow-up quest was added after one too many playtesters complained.

Did you just try to make a fucking joke? It sucked. That's all I'm saying, that it fucking sucked.

Did you just try to make a fucking post?

450 in each maraca, plus they're magic apparently.

>everyone on Sup Forums is the same person

The real reward is getting to kbow what kind of disgusting fucking freak Hestu is.

Giving away his shit, singing about dancing naked. This guy has some serious problems.

The 900 seeds are only so numerous so you just can almost collect the number needed for the quest by just playing normally.
It's not a collect-a-thon. Unless you want it to be, in that case, you're a retard.

That new vegas quest was so damn funny

how do you know it's splitted 450/450?
maybe he wants each maracs to sound different and did like 300/600.