I started playing this based of a recommendation from Sup Forums...

I started playing this based of a recommendation from Sup Forums. I'm trying to like this game but I can't have any fun with it, is something wrong with me?

You fell for a reddit game, go play A Link to the Past instead.
>Better dungeons
>Better overworld
>Nowhere near as item gated
>Dungeons are non linear

dead rising before it was

In after two ironic, reddit tier opinions

you can like/dislike whatever you want
how far through are you? this game took me a while to get my bearings but that might have been because i'd never played OoT. If you think you're well into the first quadrant, have had a go at some side stuff and still aren't enjoying it, i guess you should give it a miss

OP is an ADHD and/or shit taste.
Newsflash: there's no "time limit".
No, the game is not cheery. It's dark and depressing as fuck.

>this game took me a while to get my bearings but that might have been because i'd never played OoT
Jesus fuck that is just idiotic!
MM is like a standalone expansion pack to OoT.

There is something assuredly wrong with your mindset and approach so far, yes.

Maybe it's just not for you OP, we can't all share the same tastes after all.

still better than OoT

99% of the internet refuses to believe that anything can surpass a 19 year old tech demo.

I hate to be that "It gets good later on" guy but the Swamp really is pretty damn boring.

How dare you go against the Sup Forums hivemind?

stop listening to Sup Forums you fucking retard

Yeah, you're probably 12 and have no appreciation for games older than you

>OoT
>a tech demo
2/10 made me reply

>is something wrong with me?
your shit taste is showing

on a serious note, what is it you dislike about it? the atmosphere? the dungeons? the NPCs not being a 3D model with 2 lines of useless dialogue? is the 3 day limit too hard for you, even with the song of slow time?

only a bored kid with no other games and lots of time could enjoy this shit

don't be mean i was a kid! but yeah playing OoT first clearly makes decent sense

ocarina was nintendo learning how to make zelda in 3d and it (mostly) only got better over time

also why can't a full game be a tech demo as long as its purpose is to show off the capabilities of the hardware

by that logic, EVERY game ever is a "tech demo".
As far as I'm concerned, no Nintendo game has ever been about demoing the hardware. They just have UTILIZED the platform to the best of their skills.

Nah, I agree. It's not for me.

First post garbage post

>MM is like a standalone expansion pack to OoT.
Wrong.
True patrician taste is playing them both at the same time.

>I'm trying to like this game but I can't have any fun with it, is something wrong with me?

I totally understand you and agree that it is substantially flawed. The remake really fixes a lot of what was wrong with the original though.

The 3DS remake only ruins stuff.

What don't you enjoy about it?

Arin go away

Shut the hell up faggot