Bubbles, Julian and Ricky now replace the MC of the last game you played. How do they fare?

Bubbles, Julian and Ricky now replace the MC of the last game you played. How do they fare?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vNS5jBcflo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE WEED LMAO: THE SHOW

Bubbles is now in control of Zack island. I hope the DOA girls are ready to get frisky

>batman arkham asylum
Ricky tells the joker to fuck off and they find a boat off the island, gotham is fucked.

Nier automata randy are you hooking again?

No More Heroes

Julian and Ricky become assassins with the promise of Sylvia and K entertainment funding their dope farm while bubbles rigs them beam katanas out of shit he finds in his shed.

Eventually every fight just becomes a stand off gun battle and instead of henry at the end it's that fuck head Layhee trying to send them down shit creak.

These three are running XCOM 20 years after the war with advent was lost... humanity is totally fucked, but that's actually not all that different from how things go with a competent commander.

Sessioning in jap idol costumes smokin hash fucking up mirages.
>fucking decent boys

>GTA5
plot is almost identical but far better written and more entertaining with a likeable cast

>Left4Dead2
I don't know, but it'll be amazing to watch regardless.

>Final Fantasy XV

"ey boys I just got told by my old man there is some hash out in western Neflheims way, we just gotta load up the old shitmobile and it's an easy in and out boys."

"I don't know Ricky, theres all those fakkin daemons and shit crawling about at night like a bunch of fucking panty prowlers"

"Just get in the car bubs, we get the hash, sell it for gill, and we'll be back before sunset, okay?"

Darkwood. Dead in 5 minutes

Trailer park boys characters replacing overwatch characters would be funny as fuck.

" Hey bubs my ult is ready buddy"
"Ricky Mr. Lehey and Randy are camped out in the cart, stoned, and playing heal sluts"
" That's fucked bud"

>Vanilla WoW

The trio head to Elwynn Forest, where Ricky promptly sets up a Felweed farm. He can't get the magic hydroponics to work though and the shit keeps wilting.

Bubbles tries to get in good with the crazy cat lady but fails. He sets up a competing cat house.

Julian just does Julian shit in the inn. Can't buy a rum and coke so he tries to pimp out the Goldshire inn waitresses with varying success.

I'd play this Mod.

>Persona5
would legit buy

>Ace Attorney

youtube.com/watch?v=7vNS5jBcflo

Fuck off, Randy

Only the shitflix seasons

>Rome 2

What did y'all niggas think of the last season?

shit like most of the Netflix shit

Spelunky. I can't imagine anything except Mr. Lahey being the shopkeeper

I think it had alot of potential but it kinda shitty that they undid all the twists the previous season set up, but layhee at an new all time low is pretty fucking funny