Do you have siblings, Sup Forums? What was it like growing up with them...

Do you have siblings, Sup Forums? What was it like growing up with them? I'm that older brother that always played as Player 1 and never let my little brother win. To this day I regret this greatly. My little brother never truly enjoyed playing because I'm way older than him and I always won.

sounds like you should be talking to him about it, not random fucks on a burmese bamboo painting board

My older brother never let me win when I was young. However, I soon surpassed his skill in all video games and he could never beat me. He doesn't play a lot of video games anymore, though.

Older sister who mostly ignored me and I returned the favor.
Came back from uni a full on sjw "likes amy schumers comedy" retard.

But she's family, and not even close to the worst of my relations. The death of my grandfather taught me new lows, that I once thought were meme soap opera or bullshit TV drama cliches.

Got my little sister right here, we only play coop so no worries about that

ffffffffffuck

I'm an only child. Video games were my siblings.

Sounds like you need to call him OP and offer to suck his cock as an apology.

I did the same with my younger sister. She very quickly learned to not play any vidya with me that wasn't co-op.

meanie

Fuck you.

please stop posting images like this

i have a twin brother who we always play games together. i am the younger sister by 2 minutes so i was always player 2

Because you surpassed him?

I have a younger brother I still play video games with regularly. It's how we keep in touch when we live far apart.

Damn.

>older brother
No education, married. Struggles to just barely get by. Played video games a lot when younger and always beat me in them, but now he doesn't even have time to sleep.

>older sister
Three children, unmarried, higher education. She used to play games with me sometimes, would also beat me without remorse on it. I left some of my old systems in her place so that her kids can enjoy the 16 bit classics and grow up as proper gamers. It's satisfying to see them beat hard games at a young age.

>younger brother
Highschool droopout and catching up. If he weren't such s turbonormie I am sure I could've made a great weeb games out of him. He likes the weird stuff I show him but ultimately he rathers party out and crush pussy instead of being a loser like his Onii-chan.

>younger sister
Brat, insubordinate, hates the world. Millenial poster-child. I doubt she could clear the first level of SMB.

They say that people that enjoy incest anime are people with no siblings. That's not true.

My younger sister's a fucking asshole who stole all my shit. The only reason she didn't steal my games is because we shared the same computer.

Wow. Middle children really are the most fucked up.

I have a little sister. I hated her guts until I was around 17-18, just short before I moved out. I'm 6 years older than her by the way. There are many things I regret doing to her throughout my childhood. I remember when I bought Little Big Planet in 2008 and she wanted to play with me. It was the first time I let her play with my PS3, and as she kept messing up I got angry at her and made her cry. Even then I legitimately felt bad a little bid, and nowadays I feel like shit whenever I think of it or similar episodes.
That being said, what I really want is an older sister.

I had a dream last night in which I was dreaming that I was fucking my sister, then eventually I guess the dream within a dream faded and I showed my dick to my sister in the first dream and a disgusted expression crossed her face.
I think it's my sub subconscious reminding me that it would be fucked up.

fuck off

Two siblings. I'm the oldest. Sister's closer to my age. Tried to get her into vidya for years, but failed. She's into fashion design now. Brother's a decade younger than I am. We used to hate each other's guts, refuse to play things the other liked out of principle, and sabotaged save games. Nowadays we're cool and play some sort of bro-op at least weekly.

i experienced many games as a child by watching my older brother play them. it was fun because i was too young to beat them.

Do you people respond to those shitposts to "play along" or because you have some mental illness and feel a compulsion? I've always been curious.

Addendum. Didn't really get along with sister for the first twelve or so years of her life either. I still have scars on both of my arms left by her nails. Every now and then someone mistakes them for self harm attempts. Thanks sis.

She's dead, Jim.

Middle children have it tough, specially like me when there's a large age gap in both directions.

Did you beat him at life though?

What's the source, faggot?

Only child here. I'm so god damned lonely.

Younger sister tried Kingdom Hearts for PS2 a few years ago on the easiest difficulty. It was her first game and she was so bad at it that she never played video games ever again. I don't even know how that happens.

everytime

Also, she was thirteen when she played it.

I played mario party and various other party games with my sister and her various boyfriends but beyond that she didn't give a fuck
It's fucking terrible until you end up being the successful one because you're not addicted to drugs and have a few classes at a community college then it's easy street to the gravy boat because you have nothing to compete with and will always always be better in their eyes

Well he got a music technology degree, has no job, gross piercings in his face and big gauges in his ears, but a gf. I've never had a gf but I'm working on a mathematics degree and would never dream of getting piercings or tattoos or anything.
also im better then him at vidja so honestly who's better at life though really

I played games with my older sister.
She used to always win until I got gud and started winning, then she stopped playing vidya.

creative

Fuck

my older brother keeps getting kicked out of his wife's house and the rest of the family (myself included) live thousands of miles away so we can't help him

he's an alcoholic and it's completely taken over his brain, he'll probably kill himself soon (inadvertently if not intentionally)

kinda sucks senpai

i didn't click your image but i'm betting i have to respond or my mom will die or something

omg

>Do you have siblings, Sup Forums?
Oldest of 4, 2 little brothers and the youngest is my sister.
>What was it like growing up with them?
Excluding the fistfights with my siblings, both younger brothers are fairly skilled in their own rights when it comes to vidya, though they generally prefer more casual genres overall. Older little brother prefers FPSs, and the younger little brother really fucking enjoys SMITE for some reason.

5 siblings, 2nd eldest. Life was nice before i turned 8. Played lots of nes and snes game with my older brother, as well as sega. DKC1 and 2 were our bread and butter. SHTF a few months after my 3rd sister was born, and now we all have a strained relationships due to differing opinions of how family ought to be. Still vidya with my brother though, mostly destiny and more recently, PSO after 10 years haitus.

Inb4 people scream autistic, this was back in the day when N64 was new so the poplar games that existed was for the SNES, NES, Genesis and Gameboy and you were a spoiled kid if you somehow have all of them at once and more so if you actually had ton of options for each one in terms of games. Underage kids might not be able to understand this but you might have to keep that new copy of Street Fighter 2 lasting you for MONTHS at a time. I have good memories of my brother and myself creating games within games. We each fight each other with the same character and the winner gets it or we just decide to split the characters evenly from the start. We will fight and a winner will take the loser's character. Trading and even adding who own which stage to the mix can make a fighting game last so much longer. More so if the players are evenly match.

My brother and I often have our stupid fights but some games were perfect for us. I was always Toejam, he was always Earl (guess which one was fatter, of course it was the one using Earl), On Super Mario World we would play coop giving each other lives as we need to and doing the stage that the other hated. I was Luigi and he was Mario still going with the body type theme. I think the only exception was he was Goofy and I was Max on Goof Troop for some odd on the spot reason. Overall though while we had good movements it was just awful to have a sibling growing up, at least one close to your own age anyway.

I'm the eldest of 4. Both of my brothers love LoL and Clash Royale, though the older one also loves replaying FFVIII, Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories, the old-school REs and SotN at least once a year. The younger one just picks a random game from my PS4 or Steam library to kill time if the internet goes down or something.
My little sister does play sometimes, but you'll find her playing Crash or GTA on my PS4 at best.