And your GEEEEEE at next year's E3?

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/08/medabots-classics-collection-announced-3ds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will post this everyday until Prime 4
I will cling to hope in possibility that the new metroid games will be good

E3

a new katamari damacy would be nice

They could finally add more than just one level where you roll the entire world at the end of the campaign, which should've been in since the second game.

Crackdown 3 release date.

>tfw probably the only one who likes genki gundam the best

...ending was rushed.
>shrieks GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE in Reconguista

G-Self is unironically my favorite gundam design.

I hope to see Fire Emblem for Switch look good.
My nightmare is a Fates sequel.

I hope for a fun new Mega Man game, and for Fire Emblem Switch to be good.

I wish more people liked Mega Man Star Force. Or maybe, that less people disliked Star Force. I never want to bring it up in conversation because it seems to be generally looked down upon. Oh well.

I want the Medabots Classics collection with the first five games to be localized.

gematsu.com/2017/08/medabots-classics-collection-announced-3ds

Star Force 3 is fucking ace. SF1 and SF2 are just kinda there.

Star Force 3 is the best one, but I really liked the first two as well. 3 > 1 > 2, but I'm pretty sure that's everyone's opinion judging by the things people say about SF2 in Mega Man threads.

>stockings on the beach/pool
What is she thinking?

You're not alone, I love G-Reco.

Hmm, I wonder that myself.

R A Y M A N 4
A
Y
M
A
N

PLAY
RUBY'S
GAME!!!!

Hope

Ruby's LATE so I will not play her game!

I will post this everyday until E3. I will cling to the possibility that iDOLM@STER will be localized.

What kind of hope?

Pls no bully. I was in a /blaz/ lobby so I got distracted.

Any

Wait, why did you change from Unicorn robot to Bunny robot?
not that i'm complaining, G-Self is my favorite

Any specific hope you'd want to see?

Not sure

felt like it, also Unicorn brought in some autist saying Unicorn isn't canon and shouldn't be the OP so I thought I'd entertain him for a minute.

I thought that Reconguista basically took a fat shit on what Unicorn and the people that fought for the Laplace's box stood for.

This other guy was next level "it's not animated so it doesn't count and it contradicts UC in places" autism

I'm back.

TSUKAME PURAIDO

But it was animated

Well I hope you see something you like at next E3 like more Ace Combat 7

I seriously need this but nintendo wont deliver

I wasn't about to argue. Just sort of let him roll.

The funny thing about Unicorn is that the Late UC already takes a fat shit on Laplace's box before anything else could have. Hardly 30 years after the events of Unicorn the Ronahs are murdering people with genocide robots and after that comes Zanscare, possibly the most unambiguously evil faction in UC next to the Titans. That entire shit about Newtype possibility is already disproven before Unicorn was even thought up, Laplace's box did jack shit. The only thing the events of Unicorn seems to have influenced is the Federation finally getting a clue that Anaheim Electronics are backstabbing space Jews and deciding to form SNRI.

But G-Reco managed to take an even harder shit by stating that humanity nearly died out in UC

Rune Factory 5
It won't happen.

>dreams
Obsidian swoops in to save fallout, dragons dogma gets a proper non-MMO sequel, cyberpunk 2077 is on course to be released within the next two years, new elder scrolls taking a step back closer to morrowind/oblivion complexity and RPG mechanics, bungie used that destiny money to buy the license and is making a proper halo 4, vive gen 2 is wireless, 4k built in, and under $500, 5 distinct new IPs are announced, look promising, and somehow provide evidence that counteracts the necessary skepticism, and to top it all off gaben descends from on high, revealing the secret plan all along was to use steams fuckton of money to eliminate shitty dlc and micro transactions from gaming entirely, and the whole thing ends with a massive orange 3 so glorious everyone watching has a religious experience just taking in its aura, before an actual release date fades in under it and the weak watchers are given heart attacks from the throws of ectasy those numbers impart on all who see them.
>hopes
Idk, maybe we'll get something with solid multilayer that's not a micro transaction riddled shitshow, and a couple new VR titles to make the purchase actually worth it. Some info on a new main series elder scrolls game would be cool too.

tfw no Rune Factory 5...
Instead have to just deal with ugly ass Stardew Valley characters

I can still hope. Even a slot in Smash 5 would make me happy, even if there are some sticker or paint moves. I doubt they'll even throw him a bone there though. Sakurai would rather shove in more Fire Emblem characters that nobody asked for and novelty characters that nobody asked for like Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt, and Dr. Mario.

Does she have a non shit one yet? Still regretting missing the time window for steam refunds on the RT published one.

A G-Reco game by From?

Dmc5

And Turn A takes another shit on it by doing more or less the same thing. I think we can all agree Unicorn just wasn't very well thought up. Was a great toy commercial though.

>discovered rune factory at 4
>series died after
Its not fair

it's top comfy

That it was, it sold me on a Jesta

If fucking Secret of Mana can come back anything can come back.

It was a remake though.

But Prime 4's been announced. There's no reason anymore

Thats why i changed it to "that the new metroid games will be good"

It had the best mobile suit designs since Turn A, and a very comfy story.

Then you should have moved on to a good gundam.
Or doubled down and picked a obscure as shit mobile suit.

I liked it but it really needed the 4 cours.
Also someone else there with Tomino to write the episodes because it was taking its toll on him.
But goddamn it was one hell of a treat to the eyes, it looked better than Unicorn at times.

Well this flew over your head. Don't worry, back to Unicorn tomorrow.