Ludd Whitehill did nothing wrong

Ludd Whitehill did nothing wrong

That fat fuck did everything wrong, and should have been killed the moment he stepped foot on your land.

the game literally never had any happy moments honestly

Kings Landing looks very good in the game

>When the game has more political intrigue and is more interesting overal then the fucking show.

There was the scene where Rodrik busted a nut in his fiancé

i dropped the game after realizing she dies no matter what you do

It did, they just kept them in the Asher sequences, making him best boy

But yeah the game was pretty dreadful, and not because it didn't ever let you have a victory

Thats becuase it doesn't go on for 7 fucking books with a shit load of fluff.

No she doesn't. If you let her stay you see her get dragged off but not killed. If you make her leave you don't know what happens

What do?

Neck

Always pick the more lethal and absurd options for giggles, this game is the worst example of Telltale's "Your choices matter" spiel

The telltale game of thrones game is pretty much a perfect example of how adaptions of ASoIaF have gotten the tone and themes wrong.

Having people be constantly killed and maimed and mired in unending and unavoidable misery for no real reason other than to create artificial dramatic tension. Ethan dying at the end of episode one was an apt metaphor for the whole thing. Nothing good happens no matter what you do. Everyone dies. Who cares.

True.
making the forrester girl into a bad bitch was fun af.

I don't even think it will have a season 2 They went ot far and killed everyone and left you with 0 hope.
>What ever brother dies
>All the men you spent so fucking long getting in essos die in a matter of seconds from the boat
>Ramseys show plot armor protecting him from that kife to the throat.
>Garred is useless up north
>Little one in KL gets beheaded or married off.

The game picked up when it turned into a Whitehill genocide simulator. Wish I could have put that whole family to the sword.

That's literally all ASoIaF is, genreshit.

I regret not getting that little shit hanged. I didnt actually think i would die like that.

I wonder what the plan was with Garred given what we now know about the others and shit.

What are some choices that kept you up at night?

Literally the only one and it didn't even matter.

>everyone dies
>there's little to no substantial plot
>all to create artificial tension
wow they really nailed the tone of the books and TV show then, bravo

Sucks the only way to save Mira is a fucked up situation she cant control. This is literally Telltales worse game next to Guardians

It's starts to feel really pointless when you have antagonist characters like Ramsay who posses plot armor and knowing who is bound to die. Also Telltale choices don't matter etc, etc.

Only thing that felt somewhat different was that Mira had the potential to be executed at the end. But it'll only really have weight if they do in fact offer 2 different paths depending on who you spared with Tom or Mira in the 2nd season.

Asher is the only correct choice.

How slightly different is roderick living to him dying in episode six?

You know how I know you didn't actually read the books?

It's a completely different episode up until the final fight

>Hey bro, I just showed up after a few years with five guys to fight an army
>I need you to sacrifice yourself
>*dies*
By far the most unintentionally comical sequence in all of video games.

Rodrik survived death once he aint doing it again.

You know how I know you're a poor little tricked shit the fatman scammed?

Does anything change if you spare the traitor

Because GRR Martin is an incredibly overrated author, and I can't stand his 20-50 pages of exposition vomit?

But I did faggot every one besides the fifth one.

Up until that point everything Rodrick did ended in failure, and everything Asher did was a success. So keeping Asher felt like what the game wanted.

not that it matters since its tell tale and the games end the same no matter what

>everything Asher did was a success
>shows up with five unarmored guys to fight an entire army
Great help, Asher. Now I know why the family exiled that retard.

>He didn't save Rodrik the immortal

not an argument

>I didn't expect a game of thrones character to just be killed off so randomly

I was surprised too when it just happened, but that was more because the scene dragged on so long and it looked like Cersi was going to intervene

nope

It really is just Roderick/Asher, and the pig farmer (who is on the other side of the fucking map and may or may not be marching back with his TWENTY good men) now isn't it though?

>Have Asher return from exile after years, and bringing a force to help fight your enemies while you've been sitting around thinking of how you could annoy the lord's bratty son
>only to have him immediately die after setting foot on land again

no

And you had one?

thats five more things than Rodrick did.

In the ending the traitor comes to save roderick/asher instead of the sentinel.

What is funny to me, is that they are going to have to mary sue the fuck out of it all to even get a season 2 off the ground.
They have wrote themselves in to a shit angle.
>No Army to fight the Whitehills
>No support from KL
>Garred in a cave beyond the wall chilling
I just expect them to never mention it again, because they are going to have to pull some worldbreaking magic for the Forristers to come out on top in the end.

Who else let Asher die? Fuck that cunt

Remider that Roderick >Asher

Writing in that game was even worse than the show. Well... maybe not the last two seasons.

>This can't be happening, I'm in charge here!
>Do you feel in charge?

Jesus that is retarded along with the entire traitor plot point.

You can't even make a season 2 with the Forresters. Half of them can die so there's no way to build a story around that many variables.

At best you'll be another house and S1 choices influence some dialogue.

you're the one that made the claim
>"you guys didn't read the books"
so the burden of proof lies with you my friend

but just in case
>damage control

Reminder that this is Telltale so the surviving Forrester brother and Mira will likely die in episode 1 of season 2

Nah I'm saying Rodrik already cheated death, he wasn't gonna do it again.

Well he fookin did in my game. My Rodrik is a fookin legend at getting stabbed a hundred times and not dying

Well I spent the whole season having people in my back pocket as Mira only to have them not save me at the end

Why would you let Asher die when he was one of the only able-bodied family members left?

It was a bit dumb but royland being a traitor them coming to help asher(who he preferred to roderick) didn't feel completely off desu

>choose to appease the Whitehills in literally every dialouge option the whole game
>nah guys please, come in, fuck my sister, kill my dudes, ruin my keep, its cool, we cool
>they never a single time act remotely kind about it

>ASHER PLS DONT DO ANYTHING TO HURT MY FAMILY MY DAD AND BRO ARE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD

Is there anyone in the Asher route who actually canceled the plan to attack those fucks at the wedding?

I'm glad they're doing a Wolf Among Us season 2, but when the hell is GoT? They're doing/have done new series and season two's of series that were out AFTER GoT without so much as a peep about the new GoT season.

I like how people are talking about a season 2. The first season just leaves you completely fucked and I don't see how they could right the ship.

Also the first game came out like what, four years ago? If they were going to make a second season, they would have already.

Obviously. It didn't even make sense, what was she being executed for exactly?

Killing a Lannister guard

Killing a lanister man.

Royland being a traitor makes about as much sense as Heinrich Himmler hiding Anne Frank in his attic. Royland wanted every last Whitehill in the gas chamber

God that woman was horrible. It was satisfying to finally stand up to the Whitehills as Asher, even though he got his ass kicked.

Who did you chose for your sentinal?

Based Kenn-I mean Royland

I was memed into choosing Duncan because of the North Grove shit

You deserve the gas chamber if you didn't pick Royland

Royland

Tuttles a fag and his nephew is an even bigger one

>guy who acts calm and reasonable
or
>guy who acts over the top angry and silly

>Final battle of the game
>Asher suddenly chooses to wear formal attire instead of armor
And this is why we pick Rodrik

>calm and reasonable
>Betrays you and gives away family secrets if you don't give him a leather bracer

Is this "game" even good? It seems like it has pretty mediocre reviews compared to Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead

I guess that Bracer ment more than his hatred for Whitehills. It's fucking stupid writing at its finest.

The game practically spoon feeds you Duncan as a sentinel and paints Royland as a war crazed kook.

Nah it's pretty shit. It has a few moments where you can beat up and torture Whitehills which are 11/10 kino

At what point did Game of Thrones get so popular that you stopped liking it because you're a hipster?

If you like GoT you'll probably like it, its just upsetting how fucking dumb and lazy a lot of the plot points are

It's a typical telltale movie. The story is okay. Having 6 different PoV characters was kind of interesting.

No, it's not.

The writing is about on par with season 5-6 of Game of Thrones.

So no, its not worth playing at all.

reminder that killing all the heirs of Ludd is the best way to get vengence against the fat cunt.

It's unironically the worst Telltale game and probably the worst offender of your choices not mattering.

I stopped liking it when Dany went full tyrant but the show still treats her like a hero.
Thinking off it, the game portrays her as a pretty big bitch.

People stopped liking it because it legitimately plummeted in quality after season 4.

It turns out D&D are much better at adapting material by good writers than making their own.

>It's a three stooges scene

"Hey you said you'd give us an army if we'd help your dumb plan."

"Well too bad fucko, you didn't do it how I told you to do it so it doesn't count."

you mean season 2

Why is calling cotter a potato fucking the best part of that whole arc?

I don't care how miserable this game is. The ONLY thing that matters is that I kept her safe.

I followed Dany's orders to the letter
>Yeeeeah, I can't really help you, but here's a chest full of gold that does literally nothing

But season 3 is the best one.

>You...fock potatoes?
>Cotter the potato focker!
>Potato focker over here!

Royland, easily.
>House is weak
>Figure I'm not stupid enough that I need a sentinel who constantly tells me to stand down, give mercy, and negotiate because I can figure that out myself
>I know jack shit about military tactics so naturally Royland makes the better sentinel where Duncan will just tell me what I want to hear / already know

Why would anyone pick Duncan?

>Gared will never get to pop her cherry

It's pretty decent. Easily worth playing.

That reminds me. That white haired girl was cute af.

The North Grove gared.
Gared. The North Grove.

>Gared
You mean Ethan

Kind of felt bad once you start broing out the big guy gets killed. Felt like such a fuck you moment but I guess that was the game.

Oh and bullshit hope moments like this that lead to nothing.