Siege thread

youtube.com/watch?v=skK0j7RztDo

Was he autistic?

bump ;_;

TTS tomorrow wew

So glad there was a free weekend, reminded me why I shouldn't buy this game.

thay are fixing a shitton of bugs next week

dont mind me while I downgrade the game again

Ubisoft fixing 1300 bugs in one patch. and creating 2600 new ones as always

>Jager is losing the ACOG
Jager mains eternally BTFO

It's like they swapped the quality levels of the parts that weren't as detailed and the parts that were very detailed.

Also, whoever's responsible for that Kapkan and Frost change deserves a good flaying. That shit looks ridiculous.

this is very much welcome

im mad

>get free weekend
>"this is gonna be cool I wonder how all of these different gadgets are going to affect the game" blah blah blah general game praising
>teammates so autistic and retarded it makes CSGO look like a tier 1 operator itself
>only ops worth a damn are the base ones
>ubisoft game so it's gonna get fucked someway somehow
>5 man clutched as bandit with 3 health on my third game because teammates literally rushed out in the open even though they're the fucking defenders
>fuzehostagememe.png
>shit ping
>no one grabs the armor plates I put down
>fuze/thermite combo is nearly unstoppable
>glaz is pretty damn pointless aside from very specific situations that hardly happen
>bandit made me feel retarded that I spent points on him
>people actually use the shock drone
>play to rank 11
I really wanted to enjoy this. Please tell me it was at least good on release.

*Hears Ash mains cackling in the distance.* They really are just letting that red haired jew bitch just rule the game, are they.

never play causal
NEVER

Heard comp wasn't much better, but I'd have tried it out regardless if the entry rank wasn't fucking 20. Who the hell decided that was a good idea? And as far as I could gather the comp mode isn't even fully finished, or at least they gave that vibe with the beta tag on it.

at least it has a ban system after some TKs, thats why every retard is trolling in casual

Reminder that they are removing Favela from all map rotations
fuck Ubishit, I already stopped playing this game once I bought Prey but this honestly made me mad, one of the few maps that was genuinely original and fun

Be it as it may I shit you not I won an entire game because the blue team kept killing either themselves or the hostage. I've seen some dumb shit online and playing CSGO made that intensify (though admittedly I make mistakes sometimes as well) but they were doing that on purpose. We just got out of the prep phase only to meet the "hostage has been killed" message. I don't know what it is about this game man, I think twitch shooters fucked people up a bit too much.

I read the patch notes but im still not sure if they will remove it permanently, i think they will rework it and bring it again to the game in other season, most of the comunity would be mad af

ikr, i really cant understan them, once i played with 2 retards that damaged the team near death every round so it didnt coun as a tk
they need to immplement a more severe system like csgo has

>liking Favela
>the worst designed multiplayer map in any game ever

whats so bad about these?

right are the new models, they are downgrading them again

they are still removing content tho

sorry *left
FUCK

The left looks better what are you talking about?

What the fuck are you talking about? They looks great. They made valk prettier, monty doesnt look like that crying cat meme pic anymore. Twitch is still bad ill give you that

down grading seems to be the only thing to save the game

is this bait?
look at the pic in new tab with zoom

Is this bait? I understand being new but you're actually retarded if you believe half this shit, let alone blame your retardation on the game.

Not bait user. Hell the first thing I said was "get free weekend". I don't know how you think that implies bait. And I don't need to believe shit, I experienced it firsthand over the course of two days.

You didn't experience firsthand that only the base ops are any good or thermite/fuze is an unstoppable combo. You're a retard who can't play and decided the game was at fault.

all the riot mask ones look better, the ghillie hood guy looks way better. The eyes and skin on everyone look better and less plastic/glossy

Cloth looks worse.

Just because its lower poly doesnt mean it looks worse. The Doc/asian bitch are night and day difference in quality.