>make food analogy

Proof he's literally /ourguy/?

>be arin
>Date a fat alien

marriage

Fat guy makes a food analogy

Really makes you think

Did somebody say FODD ANALOGYS

>Makes a joke about how a good game is like a small desert and that you can digest and enjoy without wanting more
>Has more chins than the Chad Olympics.

But she should stay fit so she can get with someone else as soon as Erin runs out of that YouTube money.

Imagine being so fat that all you see is food.

>shits on all sonic games, even the classics
>enjoys sonic mania, which is basically a classic sonic
hypocrisy at its finest

don't think she needs too, after all she made a lot of money scamming her retard fans for crappy jewelry and most likely will have all of arin's money when he dies

Lel totally forgot about that, remember reading those reddit screencaps.

His hatred of Sonic is basically a "joke". He does it on purpose for views/attention.

>be Arin
>don't make cartoons

>be Arin
>suck at 3D games

Left reminds me of Gianna Michaels.

>be Arin

>be young animator
>become one of the most popular Newgrounds users
>flounder around and do nothing for years
>make a lets play channel with friend
>help start the cancerous lets player trend that ended up ruining Youtube for animators
>continue to milk lets play channel
>let annoying wife be a part of channel
>drive friend away and replace him with a Jew
>don't animate anymore
>build business empire from shitty lets play channel
>look completely soulless and dead inside every time you appear on camera
>play shitty games for the rest of your life
He's probably set for life but do you think Arin regrets any of this?

>be Arin
>chin is slowly getting engulfed by fat
>neck and head look like a caterpillar

it was his destiny all along

>be Arin
>ask people to kill me if I make a lets play
>make a lets play
>~5 years later still alive and suffering
please end me

Must be nice to have a sycophant fanbase to make money off from while enabling me.

Oh shit bros its Arin!

GHahahaha Sonic was never good! Say it! Say the line! Oh shit dog you crack me up nigga rofl!!

didn't he have an animated show on Mtv for a while?

>be a person
>understand this reference
i imagine whoever does has no idea what a woman's vagina feels like

>mfw he's just been waiting all this time for someone to put him out of his misery but no one's willing to do it

>We will never see the Suzy and CWC sex tape.
Why live.

If I wanted to see something like that I'd just watch a nature documentary about elephant seals.

Can I see it user?

>be egoraptor
>haven't made cartoons in a while
>haven't drawn for a while either
>releases the first drawing in a long time

>Gamer Fuel Threads

>be Arin
>be an insufferable cunt when trying to explain my opinions
>I will continue to ride on my newgrounds success

I've heard people say he's chill in person but I just get this annoying cringey feeling when I've tried to watch his videos, he comes off as a massive fucking prick when presenting his opinions

HAHAHAH RICK AND MORTY AND I RIGHT XD WUBBA LUBBA DUB FUCK HAHAH THIS SHOW IS SO FUNNY AND EDGY RIGHT

>>help start the cancerous lets player trend that ended up ruining Youtube for animators
>newfags literally believe this

>be Arin
>be complete washup only getting by through youtube money that is constantly dwindling and yesteryear name recognition
>have art and animation skills degrade and regress over the years due to neglect
>now only ever surround self with either dumb moneysinking whore wife that's willing to suck my dick, shitheaded retard yesman that's willing to suck my cock, guy I hired for free to do all of the actual work for me as I rake in all the cash myself, and a legion of blindly loyal fanboys who will defend my every move no matter how bad they actually are

What a fag, I get more enjoyment watching some ugly weeaboo fuck streaming Raging Blast 2 while he's high and playing rap music. At least that guy doesn't shove advertisements in my face like Arin does now.

>help start lets play trend

If you think Lets Plays didn't exist before Game Grumps you're a fucking brain dead mongoloid who spends way too much time on this site