You'll never join the Civil Protection Unit and get rewarded with simulated sex for killing resistance members

>You'll never join the Civil Protection Unit and get rewarded with simulated sex for killing resistance members
why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YiVhhtxse00
youtube.com/watch?v=WOWQADdL-WM
youtube.com/watch?v=OAYXlLCb1qo
youtube.com/watch?v=SoaIZKTBXIM&list=PL6PNZBb6b9Lsr6ZnEzRJ5FqBbSYI4rHFj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DYSON SPHERE
Y
S
O
N

S
P
H
E
R
E

Honestly, HL3 would be kind of cool if it was from a Combine point of view. At the end of Episode 3, we can only presume that the local Combine forces are fucked, and fucked hard. No reinforcements, the enemy is rapidly growing and capturing settlements, and you are just a lowly Civil protection officer on the run. The world around you is hostile, everyone hates you, and the last true vestiges of the Combine have buggered off to the North Pole

Sure, a Dyson Sphere is incredible, but useless if the people who own it don't care, or are stuck in a alternate dimension.

I thought they got actual sex if they did well. Fucking machines is a regular thing. Actually getting poon is the reward for a job well done.

I liked the idea of bulk of the Combine just up and leaving, traveling a hundred miles to the middle of nowhere to make one last ditch assault on rebel base.

what are some kickass HL2 Single Player Fan mods that could be considered a continuation or side story?

>inb4 FULLY

>tfw no Half Life 2: Opposing Force where you play as a Metro Cop and bust some heads

Just roleplay while playing HL2 multiplayer.

>Cave johnson, Combine Supreme Overlord here. It's come to my attention that a lot of you regular joes back on... what planet was it again? E-Arth are abusing our employee rewards program so henceforth I'm not only raising the quotas globally but also scrambling the orientation of the reproductive stimulus simulation. Not into slugs that liquify your internal organs? Too bad! Now, to balance this out we're also selling, at additional cost of the usual ration tokens, randomization keys so you can re-roll anything you don't like into something you probably also won't like. But the point is you'll be working harder and wasting less food. Have you ever seen how much biomass it takes to sustain an 8 foot slug grub?

Combine Destiny and Human Error
youtube.com/watch?v=YiVhhtxse00
youtube.com/watch?v=WOWQADdL-WM

I was thinking more along the lines of a mass exodus away from the Rebels, towards some final base or stronghold. The rebels at this point are too strong and too well fortified to break. Add in the loss of the citadel, lots of their Stalkers and Bioships, and they have a lot less going for them.

>FULL RATION REWARD

>you'll never make commies pick up that trash can

>commies
u wot nigga?

Dr Freeman, i presume

>average day in Civil Protection
youtube.com/watch?v=OAYXlLCb1qo

huh, thought it would be more like this

youtube.com/watch?v=SoaIZKTBXIM&list=PL6PNZBb6b9Lsr6ZnEzRJ5FqBbSYI4rHFj

>no HL2: ep 4 where Gman gets pissy at the vortigaunts for saving Freeman, so he retaliates by thawing out Adrian Shephard to tie up loose ends.

sweet

N-no, not me...

>FULLY MODELED CERVIX

Who wins, the Combine or Rasputin?

>Overwatch Dispatch: "Reminder: 100 credits qualify for non-mechanical reproduction simulation."
what did they mean by this?

>tfw no mod where you can tell people to pick that can

Rasputin is cool, but every time I look at his lore his power level gets bigger.

ewwwwwwwww

>tfw no open world HL game like Metal Gear V where dog is your buddy and you can upgrade him and together raid combine outposts for resources and shit

doesn't a leaked map have a concept that's exactly this

>thawing out Adrian
dude Adrian probably took a nap on that Osprey and woke up to another job from the G-Man

ya, that's why he typed it.

Kind of unrelated, but a while ago, an entity list leaked in a dota 2 update, revealing a plethura of half-life entities and a bunch of stuff related to RPG elements.

Recent Half-Life development seems to suggest that Half-Life 3 is gonna be an open world game with RPG elements, running in the dota 2 branch of source 2 (Or the SteamVR branch)

please no

RPG elements/open world in a FPS is cancer

There were even entity listings involving citizen NPC's and "Quests"

The Dog Upgrade instances are probably an early prototype of these source 2 counterparts.

I would like an FPS where you play as a Civil protection officer and slowly rising the ranks until becoming an elite. As much fun the Half Life RTS is, it doesn't capture the feeling of the combine.

Second Half-Life™ coming to Steam® in 2032

Real shit though, if they'd made Laidlaw's post into a game, it'd be no longer than 2 game chapters. It could serve as a tutorial level

why would you want something so inferior as a reward?

this is exactly what gmod DarkRP is meant for.

RP on garry's mod has so many good memories. If only I knew how precious an experience it was to paint watermelons and scrape by enough money to enjoy a meager existence in a virtual world.