strawpoll.com/ef3y776s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1h_sSI0nHQc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are both great games :)

Bump

Not OoT

I sincerely wish this was a thing.

I'm still pissed that Majora's Mask didn't get the proper remake it deserves. The 3DS version is nice, but the atmosphere would have shined way more on a wii u remake.

You have four different fucking forms in MM man. How can you beat that?

Bomber's Notebook ruined the 3DS version.
I think I'd buy another remake on the BotW engine.

I can see why you think that. It did make things a little easy, but as a person who had already beat the game like 10 times prior I didn't give a shit.

Idk if I'd prefer botw style over twilight princess style for this game. The darker tone just makes it feel like it should have that darker, gritty design. Then again, I also think that fake Wii U trailer was incredible looking.

It should have also let you play the original in the game kinda like metroid zero mission

I'm more thinking on the engine than the design. But I do think that Majora's Mask has a certain visual style that couldn't be done in 2000 that could be done today.

I have both original games, both remakes, and I would still buy this

I love MM.

But I hate how both games have little to no replay value. But at least MM got the time management and quests going on for it.

That's a really sweet picture

>Ocarina of Time
Game for Zelda fans

>Majora's Mask
Game for people who hate Zelda

love MM and OOT is good too

>Eat ice cream cones every day
>One day someone gives you an ice cream cookie
>Say it's really nice and refreshing
>"Oh wow I didn't know you hated ice cream"

>little to no replay value
Then explain to me how I've been able to replay them multiple times, and religiously play MM once a year.

I love Zelda and Majoras Mask is my favorite game in the series.

>Majora in the lead
You fucking hipsters are the worst. It's a shitty expansion pack, nothing more.

Sequence breaking in Majoras Mask is off the charts. Nothing is more satisfying than beating the Snowhead temple with the hookshot. You literally don't even need all the small keys.

Majora is the best Zelda game.

you're autistic

Majora's Mask was one of the first games I vividly remember playing. I've been playing it once a year since, but I miss the original version that I don't have access to anymore. 3DS version doesn't feel right to me.
Anyways, no tune exists for me that's more nostalgic than this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1h_sSI0nHQc

> the majority are the hipsters

>Vote and post in this thread to express your hatred for those who disagree
Wow, sometimes we are a little to harsh with each other.

>hates the most popular option
>calls others hipsters

Food metaphors are for beginning wordplay enthusiasts. The big boys exclusively use movie based similes.

Ur a faget