Texans of Sup Forums, did you survive?

Texans of Sup Forums, did you survive?

no

no

maybe

yes

Well yeah shit motherfucker apples flying so fast mmmmmmotherfuckeeeeeers

YOURE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOOOW

Wasn't even a big deal, just ripped a couple limbs off trees and knocked power out. And caused retarded rednecks to buy all of the food in every store.

Shits flooded and stuck inside with depression, shit sucks

Its raining a lot, but I am in a newer neighborhood that is actually semi prepared for this.

Texas is the worst state in the union

is Texas now the biggest lake in america?

Yeah the drainage in my neighborhood is really good I guess cause i've just been getting heavy rain. I just game all day while classes are cancelled until the 5th. Fucking wish I had Kiwami though

Yeah, it was nothing but wind and rain. Not even lightning. TAMUCC is closed till the 5th so now I'm wasting my own time.

heres a picture of some flood damage

Harvey is fucking amazing. Didn't knock out the power because weak winds and no lightning, but flooded out my workplace so I get off.

Just some slight showers here in Dallas.

Rained for 15 minutes on Friday.

I live in the "richer" part of downtown, and we've been fine for the most part. Never lost power, never flooded.

That being said, all the freeways near me are underwater. Also several of my friends from other parts of the city have experienced severe flooding in their homes.

This is Texas' Katrina, just with less fatalities. So many people are going to be displaced when this is all said and done.

Also, hurricane season still has a way to go before it's over.

Yes
I live in Dallas

My aunt and uncle live outside of Houston and they refused to evacuate even when the news told them the hurricane was coming but they didn't believe the news and called it "fake". now they're trapped in their flooded house.

My road's been a river for a couple days but my shit is dry motherfucker

Dallas, Oregon?

Live in Austin. All we got was strong winds and rain, but part of my fence went down so I had to fix it.

It makes me happy knowing I have a Tropical Storm named after my real name.
Figures my name goes like Harvey Storm.

Fake news takes two.

videogames

I'm dry here in Houston a lot of niggers looting tho. Food is scarce too I could kill for a patty melt at whataburger.

faggot

yes, yes it is

I've lived through 4 hurricanes and a handfull of tropical storms here in Houston. Harvey aint got shit.

correct

good.

>being this triggered over a name

>yellowbellies detected

>Just because I'm ok means the storm sucks
Tell that the the 1000 year flood levels the entire city is experiencing.

I sat outside and enjoyed Ike with my dad back when it hit. Harvey was a pussy hurricane.

I'm in Spring, TX. Shit is kind of scary. I didn't take it seriously and now I'm running low on food, and no where is open.

>Harvey aint got shit.
certainly not harvey, but your streets probably got shit from being flooded.

Traitor

lmao I'm in Spring too and I'm fine. A friend a few neighborhoods down had to evacuate though. This area is getting a little of both

>texas is half underwater
>oregon is half on fire

This.
Harvey did me a solid. I keep my electricity, internet and satellite TV and I don't have to work all this week.
Best part is my mates are staying over because my place is on high ground and I've got tons of extra space so we've just been drinking and playing vidya all week.

Hello, I'm also in spring!

Either of you two feel like blowing a guy?

CAN WE SAY GAMES FROM TEXAS ARE DUMB?

no unless you have a feminine penis

Sure is vidya in here.

But yeah, confirming what said. Haven't ridden my motorcycle in the wet yet, so I waited until worst of it was over and then rode home on non-freeways taking it easy and listening to Yung Lean.

Gave 100 denarii to my church's relief fund; they're sending a team down soon to help out. Wish I could give more.

>1000 years of flooding
Oh, you mean the flooding we got in 2001 when Allison hit? Been there, done that. Most of the idiots having trouble arent native Houstonians and have never experienced a major tropical system

yup.
it rained for like 30m here.

Metroid Prime Trilogy was made in Texas.

yeah luckily i live in an area with high elevation, only real issue was tree limbs going down. we only lost power once, very briefly. we got really lucky. during Ike we lost power for 2 weeks straight, i ended up going to my grandma's house and stayed there for a week because the heat and humidity were so bad.

i had a shirt i couldn't wear anymore, i literally cooked in it and it never smelled right again.

This is why you don't live fucking downtown or the heights, that floods at the drop of a hat, with no drainage.

>Doom is dumb

Yes, Metroid Prime is the worst thing to come from there.

That will learn them. Retards.

It's really just more of a flooding issue. If you aren't in the easily-floodable areas of houston, you're fine. Otherwise you're fucked.

Ike was a bigger pain in the ass. Two weeks, no power. I've been playan vidya this whole time, comfy as fuck.

>Be in Waco
>only rained one day this weekend
cloudy since Friday
I guess we were on the far edge?

It stormed really bad right outside of Dallas all day

Hurricane Harvey has been a fucking nightmare, I've been trapped in the house with my wife for five days straight, I gotta get the fuck out of here at some point or else I'm going to kill one of us

Was working in Richmond on a new Target going up. Left the day Harvey made landfall, dunno if the target is still there tho. I'm a bamafag so I got out while the getting was good. Glad I did too, it's apparently all flooded around the motel I was staying at.

Was working at Academy the last two days before Harvey made landfall. All anyone wanted was cases of water and rainboots. Have been off since, but since we didn't lose power it's not too huge a deal to me.

How I can tell you're white trash:

Only white trash "stays" at places.

Are people overhyping this thing?

How many fatalities are there? How much of the city is actually flooded?

>Worrying about flooding

My condo is bone fucking "dry", and I'm just South of a major flood zone

>Richmond
Winds wouldn't be strong enough to take down any buildings there. Only places that got really bad winds were in the immediate landfall area.

FUCK YOU TEXAS

The fact he's from Alabama didn't tip you off?

>mississippi doesn't exist

It just rained a lot for two days in Austin

shiner > lone star

Would you prefer I sleep in my truck?
Since it was new construction all of the storm drains had those mesh bags inside them to prevent crud from getting in the drain. They were full of dirt and garbage from the job so I was wondering if the area might've flooded. The loading dock especially, since it didn't have a sump pump.

FUCK THE FUCKING ALAMO

Texans, why didn't you just pray away the hurricane?

Doesn't that always work for you?

>it's not flooding for me, therefore there must not be any flooding
Spotted the nigger

Last I heard 7 died, from idiot causation. And only a few select places are actually flooded.

The one on 99 next to HEB? Shit is going to get worse tomorrow when the river crests. It wasn't near me last year when the river overflowed but this time voluntary evacs are only a couple minutes walking distance. Got out of there today since I was going to be stranded.

>That logic

Also, niggers dont own condos user. Cmon now

Yep, that's the one, right across the street from it.

6 fatalities. Dickinson and low lying places in Houston are the only areas in bad shape flooding wise.

How come its no big deal for Texas but in the same situation, thousands of niggers chimped the fuck out in Katrina?

rlly makes me think

Literally only had one fucking day of rain near Austin. Sun was shining and shit today too. Don't tell me it's already over, people were saying it was gonna rain all week. I want the comfy storm weather damn it ;_;

I was at the epicenter but I'm okay. Just got power back today, need to help my family tomorrow get debris and trees out of their lawn.

Some dickhead on my discord started laughing about how I had no power, then he got his dumb ass flooded in Houston.

Only a single internet friend paid any regard to me during what was literally a disaster in the area.

>niggers
>not panicking at any given time
Really?

I'll petition the local government to give you another 10 ban, Ozzy.

because texas is filled with mexicans

>hoping Harvey brings comfy rain
>get Jack squat

I hate Greenville.

Nigger, did you forget the widespread looting that happened immediately after Katrina? Nogs were even posing as rescue volunteers and breaking into half-flooded houses to steal shit.

Houston, Tx. sometimes i feel like no one but me looks at the flood zones before finding a place to live. my street flooded for a few hours but it was still 3 feet short of the house.

Because we ironically have higher quality nignogs who are out there actually helping people right now. I know its hard to believe, and I'd be questioning myself if I hadnt seen it

Mississippi knows how to brick up the stove and good couches, get rekt steve

I'm in Richmond, just outside Houston. There's 5 feet of water in my neighborhood. I finally bit the bullet, put all my vidya stuff in the attic, and caught a national guard truck to a friends place where there's no flooding. When I left, the water was at my front door, back door, and garage, but I think I was the only person with no water actually in the house.

I just hope I don't come home to a house waist deep in water.

wtf? I love Texas now.

>Be in Waco
I hate this city and the baylor fags

>Oh, you mean the flooding we got in 2001 when Allison hit? Been there, done that.
Nigga what? Harvey has dropped more than 3x more rain in some areas compared to Allison.

That that's only 2 days worth of charting of Harvey compared to a full 7 days of Allison. Allison a shit.

GODDAMNIT YOU SORRY SACK OF SHIT

because a lot of the Katrina "chimp out" was fear mongering

I love how storms just love to sit on Houston.

We'll find out.

Texas stronk.
Also, New Orleans is below sea level, with a bayou 5 miles to the north, a river cutting through the middle of it and an entire ocean about 20 miles away.

It's not near Dallas, is it?

No shit I survived. Because I'm not an idiot.