What's your alignment, Sup Forums ?

What's your alignment, Sup Forums ?

Chaotic Uninstall

Always go for lawful evil

Neutral Gender Bender.
Edwina best girl.

Lawful Neutral or Chaotic Good

Lawful neutral. Pragmatic as fuck without being a white knight like lawful good or fascist like lawful evil.

Neutral Evil leaning Chaotic Neutral. Tend to be pretty ethically and morally grey when it comes to a lot of subjects, but not really all that 'evil' in the long run. Just very flippant.

lawful neutral is literally cannon fodder cuck drone though

True Neutral.

I wouldn't want something bad to happen to my friends and my close family, but otherwise I don't care about politics or ethics or random strangers one way or the other. I'd like a good ruler over an evil one, but I'm okay with looking in other direction when they burn jews if the pay is good.

>fascism
>bad

I like playing as Neutral Evil. Doing whatever benefits my character no matter what

Real life True Neutral

I don't get a stiffy over the idea of forcing others to think like me, seems like a waste of time fascists will gladly put way too much effort into. I'm fine sitting over here, letting people go about their business so long as they aren't getting in my way.

Chaotic Good is the only choice.

Literally the one option that fits with the player's idenity.

The warped perspective of "doing the right thing" has forced them into evading behavior that is unpredictable and difficult to confront.

"Honor" is a lie given to fools to let them feel that tiny endorphin rush for following simple instructions that are easy to predict and defeat.

The world is ruled by schemers and subjugators.

when roleplaying? usually chaotic neutral. Intensely wary of power structures, contracts and freedom-limiters of any kind, ultimately looking out for myself but not being an unreasonably selfish asshole or a bleeding heart rebel. I used to be a lot more cancerous with my CN characters but I've tried to mature it over time.

irl I'm a bleeding heart neutral good

Best choice with the alignment system. True neutral is a boring blank slate, chaotic anything requires impulsiveness, good necessitates some level of self sacrifice, evil necessitates some level of greed, and the two mutually exclude acting in the others way. Lawful neutral let's me be organized and pragmatic, but not greedy enough to refuse temporary self sacrifice for a goal, and not righteous enough to refuse an option that helps me at the expense of others.

I kill fascists, Chaotic Good it is.

Lawful Good, mothafucker.
Doing the right thing the right way and giving no fucks about it.

That's more lawful neutral.
True neutral is straight up equal balance.
What you're asking for is "I want a system I can get behind regardless of morals."
That's 100% lawful neutral my nigga.

>this is what chaotic evil murderhobos actually believe

Daily reminder that a truly just law is in harmony with goodness and someone who's tormented over whether to follow the rules or do the right thing isn't truly lawful good; a truly lawful good person would fight to overthrow and replace any law which required someone to do anything but good.

Thinking of making an evil Assassin
You know cause Bhaal is the patron of assassins

Following dear old dad's footsteps may not be the best idea considering he got himself murdered like a bitch.

Hey he got better
Besides it was that one cunt's fault for removing assassins and all "evil devily stuff"

always want to be true neutral but end up doing lawful good shit

>implying heroic fantasy games like Baldurs Gate are written for anyone who isn't Good aligned
Evil party members just don't make sense honestly

Im chaotic neutral. I dont care about anything anyone does and I do what I want. You might catch me on a good day or you might catch me on a bad day where I destroy you so watch out.

One or two evil party members make sense as long as the balance of members are good.

Your average Joe is Lawful Neutral.

So that.

I generally like chaotic neutral.
No real pull to help every single person because of a good alignment but no reason not to when it seems right. When it is time to help, free to do it by any means necessary.

the problem with neutral characters is that it fucking locks you out of content, sometimes just a little but in some games it's most of it.

>Help my Roomba is stuck behind the washing machine

Good response:
>I'll save your Roomba, ma'am!

Evil responses:
>I'll save your Roomba for $30
>I'll save your Roomba if you let me enslave your son

Neutral response:
>not interested goodbye

>I'll save your Roomba for $30
>evil

but that's neutral as shit

not really, why would evil people tag along with a bunch of other people doing good deeds? it's always bugged me about the D&D alignment things. Evil people don't go around solving quests for others

it's Chaotic Neutral, but a Lawful or True Neutral player wouldn't be able to ask for money.

Lawful Evil

out of the gigantic clusterfuck that is alignment, that particular tidbit is what triggered you?
ok.

>a business transaction without any moral overtones is not neutral

its not that broken of a system, aside from 'law' being hard to define, probably should be order but it doesn't sound as cool

business =/= extortion.

always true neutral

Extortion would be more like
>Alright, I've got your Roomba. Now give me $30 or I'm taking it with me

>using Edwin's portrait for your own

NAME ONE MODERN OR OLD BUT REMADE CRPG I WOULD LIKE IF THE ONLY ONE I'VE PLAYED IS PILLARS OF ETERNITY AND I DIDNT LIKE IT

They do if they get paid. Come on, a successful D&D adventuring party invariably becomes insanely wealthy, powerful, and famous. Evil individuals would be all over that deal even if it involved saving a few kittens along the way.

>there are people that still use alignment

It's a shitty legacy system that only persists today because it's one of the sacred cows of D&D. All it does is hold back roleplaying and is used as an excuse by shitty players.

You cant change portraits in the original one, newfag

You might like Divinity: OS. It's kind of wonky in a lot of ways, but as someone who has trouble getting into old games, especially CRPGs, it's one of the few CRPGs that feel truly modern.

lawful yo mamma

Chaotic Evil of course

Isnt the second one coming out soon? Think I should just wait for that? The original is still pretty expensive for a 3 year old game.

Are there a lot of choices to make that have meaningful outcomes? And is every conversation a fucking novel (my main problem with PoE)?

I've only had my car for a few months, the alignment is just fine

just writing out a boring comment like that shows that you're lawful neutral

that's the typical line of reasoning given, but most evil people are extremely uncooperative and greedy and can't stand by and participate in charitable acts any more than good people can function in an evil scenario. Most roleplaying games have the evil characters go along with everything and just make snarky remarks about how things aren't evil enough