Are reaction videos killing the actual good videogame content?

Are reaction videos killing the actual good videogame content?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCTe4g5tfYq-IZy7vvhYV1LQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The thing I don't get is why are there so many reaction videos. Does the whole world really need your shitty opinion?

It's why I stopped watching him.

I just don't get why they're so popular. I understood it for grossout or shocking stuff like Two Girls One Cup because that was usually funny but now there are reaction videos for every little innocuous thing.

Supply &Demand says yes

Think of it like the laughters played in sitcoms when something that's supposed to be funny happens. Reactions in this case employ different responses though

People watch it.

Youtube videos have replaced social interaction for some.

They're annoying but they don't affect content in any way.

>He never just uploads his streams to his channel
>All his content is stream highlights
>His only original content is reactions and talking

Its ruining all content

m.youtube.com/channel/UCTe4g5tfYq-IZy7vvhYV1LQ

Good fucking job

No, why would you think so?

What's his name again?

Peeved Pete

Angry Joe

The only single reaction video I like is Max's reaction to Cloud's reveal for SSB4

This shit has been around for like ten years, it didn't matter then and it still doesn't. The only difference is that they can monetize it now, but that's only money paid by advertisers and not viewers, so who gives a fuck.

>watching Max "Eventscrubs made flesh" Dood

Idk. I've ignored injustice for the longest time but when I saw Max's vid, it got me pretty hyped.

Not enough to buy the game but still, that shit was tight as fuck to watch.

Agitated Alejandro

>Are reaction videos killing the actual good videogame content?

You're too far gone if you even somewhat believe this.

These make me itchy as fuck.
its parasitic.
you didnt make any of this.
you didnt create a thing.
and yet you can get attention by reacting to it.
you dont even have to be anybody.
you opinion is worth less than the guy who sells me snacks at the convenience store, because i at least know him and would maybe want to know what he thinks.
i dont understand who watches this, and whos enough of a social dead weight to make it.

Supply&Demand would imply that all of these videos get a proportionate amount of views, you can search by upload date and see tons and tons of nobodies attempting to make reaction videos on an absolutely saturated topic like star wars or game of thrones.
Nobody watches this shit unless you're lucky enough to have the youtube algorithm push this shit to the front page.

Remember video responses?
This is basically an offshoot of that, people used to make reactions to videos that offered nothing of value to people watching other than some dumb blonde summarizing it and then begging for subscribes.
This was before you could monetize everything, so it's basically unwarranted self-importance.
These people think their opinions on popular media actually matter.

Did he just talk about the episode for longer than the episode itself?

Vicious Vasquez

Seven Dollar Sanchez
It makes me sad that i'm the only one who posts this name anymore