I want a game where I can just turn my brain off because school is starting again for my third year of Uni and I need...

I want a game where I can just turn my brain off because school is starting again for my third year of Uni and I need something to chill out because I have massive gaps inbetween my courses where I can do my readings and schoolwork.

This is on sale for semicheap on PSN, should I go for it or is it still not worth it even with the DLC

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V6zJhlTGv6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't give Bethesda your money.
You would be doing a disservice to the video game world.

Don't worry, there's nothing for you to turn off if you consider buying this.

Play Issac.

user I said I didn't want to use my brain much. I just want to kill shit and get spaghetti.
If I wanted to play a deep RPG i'd just beat New Vegas or 2 again.

I don't care. Financially supporting Fallout 4 keeps the franchise in its chains. It's not worth it.

Already have, got Golden God
Fun game but not the lootin' and shooting kinda experience I want

Maybe try Borderlands?

destiny 2 is coming out soon and the beta looks pretty fun
I've always liked playing monster hunter as a chill mindless grind game, and right now is a great time to get into the series because the next game won't be 3ds exclusive (pc, ps4, xb1)

Sadly i've beaten Borderlands 1, 2 and the Presequel, mindless leftclicking on things until they die is like.... my thing. Good suggestion though
I may get Destiny 2 actually, if it's as good as Taken King on lauch
Monster Hunter is blessed

>he bought a console in this day and age
Clearly you turned your brain off long ago.

>I want a game where I can just turn my brain off

try any dynasty warriors hack and slash games. Just mindless slaughter.

Trucksim excels at this depending on what you mean by mindless

>mindless leftclicking on things until they die is like.... my thing
Play some Doom .WADs.

>any bethesda open-world game
>on a console

I actually beat Quake for the first time today, that was the thing that made me realize how close I was to the end of my summer vacation
Games' fun as hell. I'll give a few of those a try, as well as High Noon Drifter

Ok, by 'turn off my brain', do you mean something immersive as fuck but might get you amped/thinking? Or something that'll just let you twiddle away the hours in a 0-effort stupor?

Latter
I don't wanna think, I wanna see numbers get bigger and kill a lot of people/monsters/???

Well shit, I might not be able to help with that much.

Why adverse to thinking? Worried about being punished for mistakes?

No, it's just that my current setup for school will leave me mentally drained most days. Head in at seven, classes from 9-4 straight, home by 5-6:00
Factoring in schoolwork and readings, i'll be fucking exhausted by the time I get home. I'd rather just turn my brain off and fuck around for like five hours to cool down.
Bethesda RPG's are very calming in a way that I can't really describe. Just a fun series of games that aren't very good but are very calming anyways.

I mean shit user, I recently beat Quake on hard, that shit kept me focused. I just want something to lull me to sleep.

Well, only think I can think of that might fit the bill that isn't FO/madmax/crysis/othermass-appealgame is pic-related.
But that's only a few hours long.
youtu.be/V6zJhlTGv6g

I do however suggest looking into the glorious world of single-player cheating. Can make difficult games fun/playable, would take just an hour at most to get into & understand CE.

Thanks user, that game seems super fun