>move Pokemon to Average
>Swap WarioWare and Yoshi
>Swap Animal Crossing and Metroid
>Add Style Savvy to Alpha and thee Omega

Old but still correct.

Kirby is baby's first platformer

>Muh never ever had a bad kirby game and a mere rhythm game at the top

>thatsthejoke.gif

>in order of least niche series that I like the least to (relatively)most niche that I like the most

>Style Savvy

my man

>animal crossing, wario ware and kirby not in subhuman
games for actual autists. Also star fox should atleast be in enlightened. Fire emblem in average man, DK in Alpha as well as the wario land series which is missing in this list.

This meme is dumb.
>implying I said Kirby was perfect
>implying the best Rhythm game ever made barring Parappa doesn't deserve that slot

>Star Fox anywhere near enlightened when it literally only has one good game
Opinion discarded

starfox 1/2 and 64 are good so thats 3. Granted that ASSault command were complete shit. Dunno about zero though since i haven't played it

>1/2 are good
For the time maybe. They've aged like shit now. Even 64 has aged a considerable amount.

Kirby is dumb

Zero is a bad game and I'd much rather play it over 1 or 2

Starfox is a shit series

>No Medabots
Shit chart.

>Pikmin anywhere but at the very peak of perfection
>Kirby anywhere near that level to begin with

Fuck off.

Pikmin 2 is overrated as fuck.

but I like all those things

what do you mean by age? do you mean graphics wise or gameplay wise? graphics wise i can see why on 1/2, but i'd say 64 still looks good today even considering its almost 20 years old, but if your talking gameplay wise your completely wrong all 3 are solid as fuck and very responsive. Not to mention they're all the right level of challenging with multiple paths and 64 even having an expert mode for non-babies. They're pretty short and satisfying as well.

Nah, both gameplay and graphics wise these games don't hold up well at all, especially the first game.

>Pikmin 2 is overrated as fuck.

Wrong. I always see mixed opinions because of the caves. If anything on that list is overrated, it's Kirby.

The Pikmin series was perfect until Hey! Pikmin happened

The worst Kirby Game that there is is DL3, and even then it has it's following.

This

Wrong

What are you talking, SF64 is still a great shooter with solid gameplay.
SNES Starfox might run like ass on hardware, but is still playable and enjoyable, much more if you emulate it so it has better framerate.

Fixed that for ya' OP

I remember having to remove sprite layers the first time I played to beat that fucking forest that covers the screen up with trees.

>Animal Crossing not in the lowest tier
Those games exist for you to do 10 minute check-ins for about a month, drop them completely then feel sad when you go back to it a couple of years later.

t. pleb

I fixed your poorly made failure of a list, OP.

Assault was fine.

>Thought the game was cool
>Let my friend play it once
>He shoots and kills a dog
>Never play it again

I like dogs.

oh fuck lel
almost never see Geist relevant anywhere

>no warioland
>no xenoblade
>no smash brothers
>no punch out
>no mother
>no advance wars
>no splatoon
>no wii series/mii games
>no kid icarus

>kid icarus
user, that ship has sailed. If Sakurai showed at next years E3 teasing another Kid Icarus I would literally give you the succ.

Where does wario land fall into this

>Add Style Savvy to Alpha and thee Omega
I ain't even memeing, these games are fun. This dude knows what's good.