I play games in Japenese with English subtitles

>I play games in Japenese with English subtitles

I don't understand japanese

I do this with anime-related games. Or if the English VA is bad.

>>I play games in Japenese with English subtitles

Depends on the game. Like with Oboro Murasama, it's a no brainier to have it in Japanese.

>I play Japanese games

So put it on English you retard

>I play games in English with Japanese subtitles

It's a singleplayer game, I do what I want fagbutt

How can it ever be better in Japanese? This language sounds so dumb and gay.

/thread

>He toggles English for western characters and Japanese for Asian characters.

because English sounds so tranny gay kike language lol

You're right
English is language of SJW

Imagine missing out on the quality voice acting of English dubs. I don't think so, bub.

I'm Japanese and play English games in English language, and Polish games in Polish language, and Russian in Russian. Why do you not listen to games in their original voicing?

>I'm Japanese
No you're not

You're supposed to play it in its original language, faggot. I do the same thing for french and spanish shows.

You didn't answer my question. Why don't you play games in their original voicing? Do you not appreciate the work put into them? This is an insult to the developer.

Devs don't care as long as they get money

>don't worry bro, I got your wife

>i play games

>the lazy fat fuck cares more about his shoes than his wife and child
America in a nutshell.

Game developers are known for being very wealthy.

Those are asians, the soldier is an american

I think if that guy knew that would be a photo form a news outlet he would have opted to carry his wife to save some dignity.

Fuck, his wife is hot

>soldier

They're asians living in America aka Americans.

>BLEACHED

Now on, every time she remembers about the Harvey rescue, she will think of that handy blonde guy.

The husband fucked up.

>everyone assumes the guy is her husband because he's also asian
What if that's her brother?

I play games in Japanese with English subtitles

But english juri is better

I play games in Japanese with Japanese subtitles. Unless they only have English voice acting because the dev was trying to appear exotic, in which case I still play with Japanese subtitles because it's hilarious to compare the original script to the random trash the hobo hired by a localisation company said.

>he played/ will play Nier: Automata with the shitty english voice acting
I'd feel sorry for you but you deserve it.

I play game in Russia vith England subbed title

Posting fedora memes automatically invalidates your whole existence, kindly end yourselves!

>1st game in series has english dub
>2nd does not
>1st game in series has dual audio
>2nd has dub only
wat do op?
>1st game in series has dub / dual audio
>2nd has different voice actor(s) for recurring characters in the dub version

How would you handle these situations?

Found the fedora wearer

The English subtitles are there to help you understand what characters are saying if you don't speak Japanese.

This is the patrician choice.

>!

That's almost as bad.

>using ellipses to avoid leaving a LINE BREAK
are you that scared of

reddit spacing

>are you that scared of
>reddit spacing
Is that a thing?

I'm usually in the same boat, subs over dubs etc. But I think it's a highly per-game basis judgement. I'm playing killer is dead right now and while it's a jap game with everything about it being anime as fuck, the english VA is so good.

It's never too rate to learn nihon go, gaijin-kun

>balding

>he listened to the english VA track then complained about the characters/game being poorly written
played themselves on this one

>play with Japanese voices
>know just enough jap vocab to know when the subtitles don't match what's actually being said

>I prefer listening to retards
newsflash, every other country besides america has people with training do their VA'ing
america just gets people off the streets because broadway and hollywood give actors massive fucking egos and thus they think vidya is beneath them

I'm not opposed to dubs, if that's what you like that's fine, I just enjoy playing or watching any media with it's original voice acting, regardless of whether it's Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Korean, whatever. Any time something is dubbed over in a new language it just sounds awkward to me.

And those who actually do English va get overused to the point where the characters start sounding the same

I hate this too. Although lately I notice that they still get the gist or general feel to what is trying to be said, it's still strange when you notice they didn't translate it completely correct.

> i get triggered by other people's preferences

>Western games > Eastern games

That's south east houston. BIG Vietnamese community there.

>I play games in English with Spanish subtitles

>when weebs think there's only one way to translate a sentence because they know a whole word
There's absolutely nothing worse than you spergs.

>I play games in Japanese with Japanese subtitles

I wish my listening skills were better

Post an example.

>I do thing you don't do

Actually there is, it's (you)

>I only play multiplayer games with Japanese players, and use a translator app to so I can read their voices in english

post your fedora

Not him, but:
Fire Emblem Fates, dialogue with Aqua/Azura when married.

For example, in English she says 'Even if fate tears us apart, we'll always have these sweet moments to hold dear in our hearts...'

In Japanese she says 'お願い、もっと触って。 これが最後になっても、後悔しないように', which roughly translates to 'Please, touch me more. So that we won't have any regrets even if this is the last time.'

There's another example from the same character, but this one is more obvious.