just open windows.
cost nothing

>9k

What the fuck

Where are the videogames?

taiko and lsd

Hearts of Iron 4

>9k for an air conditioner
What the fuck, do you live inside the kennedy space center?

its 9k total cause they don't make the shit i use any more and I also need to replace the unit in the attic fucking RIP

buy a desk fan for $10

Superhot :^)

>living in a country where you need an AC

top kuk

get a heat pump. It does air conditioning too and uses way less energy.

You shouldnt be paying 9k for any cooling solution unless you live in a huge mansion.

AC is literally pointless and expensive.

Just buy a desk fan or a stand up fan,, costs less to buy and costs a LOT less to power

My ac broke two days ago too
gonna cost half of what yours did but im a florida user

Play factorio, you'll forget about everything

die

>Just open windows so you can go from 85+ degrees with 30% or so humidity to 90+ degrees with 60%+ humidity
Sounds like a real improvement

Except no one will want to come to your place because they know they'll just be sweaty and uncomfortable

Could always get a wall or window mounted ac.

An AC and its installation costs 400-500 yuros here.
How the hell do you nerds need to pay 9k for this shit?

A split system costs fuck all plus installation. 9k is a joke

9k for a fucking ac replacement? get another company to check the ac and the pricing, you are getting scammed.

we can't use baby-tier ac like europe

>HAHA AMERICLAPS LETS MAKE FUN OF AMERICANS GUISE THEY NEED AIR-CONDITIONING TO STAY COOL LOLOL

So dont replace it then. Just install a new, different system. It'll probably be half the price

Just buy a fucking window AC for $300 you retard

this, americans cannot into insulation. they still use single pane windows and propably have something like 10 cm of insulatipon in their walls.

As a general rule, you should never post an OP picture or a statement way more interesting than your actual question.

You sudoku'd your own thread idiot

Just put bags of ice around the room you idiot.

you can get smaller window units for 100 new that would be fine for one or two rooms, or a small apartment

this, americans cannot into insulation. they still use single pane windows and propably have something like 10 cm of insulation in their walls.

You need to remember that like half of Murrika is a fucking desert.

The people in the Murrikan desert need their AC. They can't clap correctly if it is like 40°C (it's like 110°F in idiot's units) inside their Murrikan houses paid on credit. It's part of the Murrikan ````````Culture'''''''''''''' with good reasons.

>not living in a country with hot summers and comfy snowy winters.

Top kuk

they dont want to come to your place because you live in the desert
and you smell ac or not

You CANNOT survive in south florida without AC.Well technically yeah its possible but only the late winter would be bearable. All other times of the year its too humid and you'll just be a sticky mess. Its a different type of heat. In front of a fan by a window under shade NOPE you still feel that sticky moist heat that drives you insane.

It's good to live in a place where it rarely gets hot.

>tfw my air conditioner broke and its gonna cost around 9k to replace it
stop getting ripped off you fucking idiot.

Mass Effect 2 made me happy while drunk and sweating my balls off one time. Was a while ago though.

>live in Southern Ontario
>hot and muggy in the summer, dick freezing cold in the winter
>like 2 months out of the year are comfortable
Fuck this gay climate. There are places in fucking Mexico with cooler summers than us. Fucking Mexico.

Dante's Inferno

>"skin melting" heat
>wanting to play a system to heat things up further

>Ontario
>hot
I'm guessing its a mild week right now?

Yes.

forgot my pic

Well thats real fucking neato

where the fuck is that?

Have you been to the overall US South? The humidity and heat is killer down here. You need AC unless you like humid as fuck sleepless nights.

>43 degrees

that's cold as fuck, this is winter weather

>43c
>cold
Let me translate

Riverside. A city right by the San Beradino terrorist attack a while back.