>want to replay a game
>get to "that point"

what's her name, Sup Forums

>be one of those fags who endlessly mod skyrim for fun
>eventually manage to get to level 10
>dawnguard begins
>try to do it
>get bored the minute I show up at fort dawnguard and close out of the game

The non-Grom orc missions in Warcraft 3.

What did he mean by this? Thoughts? Apologize to him Sup Forums. Explain yourselves. Well? Who was in the wrong here? Defend this. What's his name again? What the fuck was his problem? Refute this. Prove him wrong. Protip: you can't. Why does this trigger Sup Forums so much? Sup Forums BTFO. Would you? Is he "our" guy? He did nothing wrong! Will you buy his game? Buy his game. Convince me to NOT buy this game. Find a flaw. Now that the dust has settles, can we all agree that it was shit? I'm glad we can all agree on this. How did we go from this...to THIS? JUST. Hold me Sup Forumsros. How do we fix this? Redpill me on this guy. What was his endgame? Whas it kino? What am I in for? What are some games that let me do this? Name 1 (ONE) game that does this. What went wrong? Why is this allowed? Will this save the gaming industry? Can we get one of these threads going? LOL. Keep it vidya. Really makes you think.

any water level.

The point right after getting the Lordvessel in Dark Souls

The Swamp in Act II of Witcher 1

>Dark Souls
>Depths

The hotel in VtM:B

Fuck you the Ladder

Uuggggh

This needs to become the new pasta. People give reddit shit for it's repetition, this place doesn't have a leg to stand on.

the first time I played that section I saw the lady wearing the handkerchief over her head and I thought she got her head blown open and it made me really queesy

I'll just copypaste this to microsoft word and put it as my wallpaper. Then I don't have to browse Sup Forums anymore because I have it all there already

I really think I'm getting punked when people call Half-Life 2 overrated.

Like, there are certain criticisms I get. The physics puzzles are pretty token and just exist to make the physics look cool, so they don't add much to the game. The "cutscenes" are also annoying after your first playthrough, being locked into a room hearing NPCs tell you shit you already know is annoying. Those are totally fair criticisms.

But then people critisize the level design, pacing and enemy variety. It baffles me, because Half-Life 2 does all three of those things some of the best in any first person shooter (easily top 10 level design), and I've played hundreds of FPS campaigns in my life. If Half-Life 2 is bad at those things, what the fuck is good? Every level introduces an interesting new gameplay mechanic that meaningfully changes how you navigate and do combat, slowly ramps up the complexity and difficulty of encounters using that, and then hits a fever pitch in its climax that is always an awesome encounter. The levels have a great mix of slow exploration and exciting combat, no two rooms are the same and the mix of enemies and level hazards are always very creative. It's brilliant.

Then people criticize the weapons, which is fair enough, but I strongly disagree. All of the "standard" weapons feel great. They don't have as much punch as in some games but the sounds are all very unique and well done and they're all very fun to use. Then you have stuff like the crossbow and assault rifle which actually have some really great gameplay related to them. Then you have the gravity gun, a weapon so unique and interesting that if you do a dedicated gravity gun playthrough you're essentially playing a different game and it's awesome.

The biggest criticism I hear is that it has aged badly, and people who say that are absolutely fucking insane. The game controls with astounding smoothness. It feels incredible to play still and we can play at 100+ FPS on toasters.

Mgs1 after the raven fight.

HL2 is just a boring walking simulator by today's standards, deal with it nerd.

HL2 has more and better gameplay than modern games though

>spent fucking weeks trying to find the last piece of shit sephirot
>going around the swamp looking for it
>only to found out that the detective had it
>it was suppose to be like the second sephirot you find

Most of the Witcher 3's main quest. Thankfully you can just skip it through the main menu if you choose to just start with the DLC with all of the side content in the base game still available, so it's not that bad I guess.

Man. Not even once

open at your own risk