Monster Hunter World for PS4 Hindered Monster Hunter XX Sales on Switch

FUCK

I-i'm literally shaking!!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/899566288279818240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So no 3ds for us? Fuck I'm gonna have to play generations!?

It didn't do well cause MHXX has been out for the 3ds for a while now in Japan.

>monster hunter has been degraded to console war shitposting
Is this the worst timeline?

And you guys still complain that XX isn't being localized this instant

Has been since Tri was successful on the Wii.

>make an HD version of your ~5 months old game
>don't release it in the regions that would have actually bought it
The west is the only place where this would have sold as we have not had XX on the 3DS for months now.

>No More Heroes has now joined MH in that club

Oh boy, can't wait to see which niche franchise is used by Sup Forums next!

Karma for flopcom

>Sup Forums next!
Bayonetta 3

>XX sells Meh
>World will sell Meh
you had 1 job Capcom

I have no doubt in my mind that it'll be localized eventually but how retarded can you be if you think it's smart to release two games with similar titles within the same year. Neither would sell as much as they should and it would only confuse new potential customers.

Sup Forums just thrives on negativity. Yakuza is still a PS-only franchises yet they found their own reason to fight among themselves. Zelda is obviously always Nintendo but with every new game, this time BotW, come fights about which one is the best and how the newest surely ruined the series forever

It's all about excuses to shitpost

>Rerelease on a console that doesn't have nearly have the same appeal as the 3DS
Gee I fucking wonder why.

more like nearly the usebase.

which just proves how incompetent Capcom is at making projections

>releasing the same game TWICE in a region BUT don't release it in the region that would have bought it.

>Monhun
>Dragon Quest
>No More Heroes
When will it end?

Same difference. The game was already released twice on the 3DS, why the hell did they think that would work?

XX was never going to be localized because Capcom didn't want to confuse people with two new games at roughly the same time. World is what they want to give to the West because Japan thinks we're too stupid for regular Monster Hunter.

But that's still assuming Capcom expected 100% of the shipment to be immediately sold, we're all just speculating honestly

i would happily buy both

Maybe this will have capcom thinking about localizing to make up for lost sales.

I can hope

>Gen shit
> regular Monster Hunter.
The bait is getting elaborate.

They mean 3ds.

No they don't.

>Re-release of a game like a year after it was just out on a system with 5x the userbase sells less
No shit?

Or, more realistically, it just cements their decision to not localize XX, instead pushing World more.

I'd say it was more because capcom was jewing the fanbase with the re-release of the same game people got a few months before, but what do i know

Well memed

but I wanna play both games

Yes they do.

Just play XX with an english patch

Shake more because i'm gonna cum.

Just buy the Switch XX, shit's easy to play in japanese.

Not really, the NMH stuff seems like just normal shitposting that happens whenever Switch gets a game or doesn't.

Or you know, it's barely a graphical upgrade for a game that's been out for almost half a year already, whichever.

Let's see

>actual graphical innovation

vs

>the same old shit since PS2 days

REALLY makes me think

So did the Switch version release after the 3DS version? and They aren't aware of how dumb things turned out and are claiming World hindered the sales when really they know everyone played it on the 3DS already in Japan if anything it's more of a reason to release XX overseas since worlds isn't due till next year.

Since mid march. If it was a switch launch title it may have done better.

to bad World will likely be a bigger money sink cause higher dev cost that wont pay off on sales

>MHXX NA release never ever

probably because they want to push World and lack of sales in Moonland but still

FUCK

>New MH games (not re-releases) >Selling anything less than 3 million copies
Good joke
And they'll be reusing the assets for the next 10 years so it'll more than pay for itself

>the "all pokemon regions game" of monster hunter games
>filthy gaijins can never touch it
wew

>And they'll be reusing the assets for the next 10 years so it'll more than pay for itself
>i-it does not matter if world flops, cause teh otehr games will be shit without effort so they will somehow recover costs that way!!!!
never, ever, try to run a business, please

>pretending XX is an all regions game
LMAO, featuring the worst maps in their respective gens. Besides generations has all the hub towns of XX except for the brand new airship.

Seems like it if they had released it over seas on the Switch it could have done better but the way I see it they will pull a Megaman Legends and make some dumb excuse about how there's no interest which is a shame I really wanted to try that new armor transmog system would have been great to clown suit and have looks too.

>localize stories but not XX
They do realize stories will sell like 10 copies, right?

2 did a pretty good job of that already.

its obvious capcom is trying to undercut XX in favor of World

Problem is world was on the back burner. It typically takes capcom a while to localize something so they are probably worried it would cannibalize sales being too close together.

just like how Square lied about DQ PS4 sales vs 3DS

Source? very interested in this one.

maybe it was xx being shit that hindered xx sales

>And they'll be reusing the assets for the next 10 years so it'll more than pay for itself
Nah, World is the big flagship that's gonna be a DLC platform which I welcome. They can easily sell like 30+ dollar expansions with a new map or two and some new monsters to make new gear out of. If MHW sells well which it most likely will, then it'll be the primary focus of the main team for many years to come while B team keeps putting out anime handheld garbage with reused assets.

>A sequel to the worst spinoff in a stagnant series sells poorly on a system no one cares about
stop the presses

>as if this wasn't obvious

Why do people care about the shitty spinoff world? It's being made by some shitty canadian devs ffs. Basically a westernized monster hunter that's less canon than frontier.

>on a system no one cares about
you were so close to be that non faggot user

I think you're taking that a bit too literal. The 3ds has a huge install base compared to the ps4 in japan. The similar numbers are the startling point here.

Hello nintendie. World has been worked on by the main team for 5 years while the B team shat out handheld garbage to fund World.

You post that chart all you want but in 2 years you'll see how right i was.

>You post that chart all you want but in 2 years you'll see how right i was.

Source: my ass

This subhuman negro numale is one of the devs lmao, this game is gonna be pure trash. I'll wait for Monster Hunter 5 exclusive for the nintendo switch. Try harder soniger

It's not gonna flop, Nintenfag

>to fund World.
an investment that wont pay off cause Capcom is retarded,

or, how much copies you think World will sell??

just wait till Yakuza gets ported to PC
im enjoying the discussion while it lasts

They predict 1.5 mil as their sales goal for a 4 year dev cycle

>Announce major game while it can still impact sales of the current game
>Repeatedly

Why are capcom so retarded?

>or, how much copies you think World will sell??
Can you try to type less like a subhuman, thanks

>This subhuman negro numale is one of the devs
that pixel art is a dev?
>this game is gonna be pure trash
t. nintendie
>I'll wait for Monster Hunter 5 exclusive for the nintendo switch
They already said World is monster hunter 5

just buy the jap version

>They already said World is monster hunter 5
>Don't have the balls to call it mh5 because they know it's gonna flop hard

Sonegro get the fuck off my board back to neofag, scum.

>Implying Nintendo fanboys didn't started that shit when they got Tri.
It's called karma.

Source: my ass

I wanna check your source with my cock if you know what I mean.

It's a marketing tactic to make it more appealing to newer players. They'd be more inclined to check out a shiny new game called WORLD rather than something that's #5 in a series. It's mainline and #5 already confirmed by the devs.

>Crapcom being retarded and shooting themselves in the foot
I can't believe people still get surprised by this.

>They predict 1.5 mil as their sales goal for a 4 year dev cycle
>Sales goal for XX was 2Mil
yeah right, 1.5M my ass

>but m-mun nitendo fanboys!
das rite boy, we console warrior are good boi, we dindu nuffin

I believe it's 5, but it's not the first time capcom has lied about something in relation to the monster hunter series.

>healing while running
>you can use your item box on quests meaning infinite potions
>changing equipment while mid quest
>instant teleporting to camp
>eating in camp
>mounting shit even more cancerous
>no pickaxes, it's now automatic
>infinite net
>infinite fishing bait
>Potion recipe : 1 herb. mushroom not needed anymore probably even more shit dumbed down

This game is shitting all over MH fans to pander to a wider audience.

Samefag.

>It's a marketing tactic
the same reason why they are not calling it 5, its a fail safe, so if things go south they can claim its a side project and release a titled 5 later

I owned a wii and tri so try again.
Don't try to hide yourself behind a neutral stance, you got what you deserve for starting this shit years ago.

Mochizuki a PR on twitter that leaked that switch will get mhxx also said mcvi 2 mil i will get the link soon to show you

Shows that people are tired of PS2 assets. Thanks to based Sony we finally get a next gen monster hunter after shitendo held the franchise hostage for the past decade.

>being a console warrior
>muh victimization
>muh revenge

Nice try though.

I am just glad its multi-platform now.
Now everyone but the Switch is getting it. And the Switch is a pile of shit hardware anyway.

>outright admit you've been seething over electronic toys for years
. . .

uh....

>Console warring cuck is an unironically samefags
Why am I not surprised? Are you this subhuman as well

You post this a lot and every single time you get BTFO you just leave the thread so let's go again
>healing while running
It's healing over time while moving really slowly and if you get hit you lose the whole heal. You're telling me that's more casual than instantly regaining a large portion of your HP?
>you can use your item box on quests meaning infinite potions
What kind of shitter even uses more than 3 megas a hunt. It's to accommodate the new mechanic of endless hunting so you don't have to go back to the village unless you want to do some crafting.
>changing equipment while mid quest
See above, it's also in no way casualization
>instant teleporting to camp
What is a farcaster for 500. Again, this is less casualized because you can't do it while a monster is aggro'd on you unlike a farcaster which is far more casual.
>eating in camp
Oh no
>mounting shit even more cancerous
Not an argument
>no pickaxes, it's now automatic
>infinite net
>infinite fishing bait
Are you serious nigger, nobody cares
>potion recipe
When did you ever craft potions when you can buy them for dirt cheap

>It's fine just dont use it
>who cares

You're fucking cancer.

>nintendie is also a falseflagger who knows how to inspect element
good job
no matter HOW BADLY you cry and whine, your shitty little fisher price toys are never getting another mainline monster hunter again.

Nice photoshop there, friend. At least you tried.

Found it mobile.twitter.com/mochi_wsj/status/899566288279818240

>covering your ass now
Should have just deleted it and moved on.