Play Arkham City

>Play Arkham City
>Game forces you to play as Catwoman
>I can't stop thinking about her getting beaten up and gang banged and have to fap
>Write a fap fiction about it hoping it'll help
>It doesn't

Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34hentai.net/post/list/animated catwoman/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously, she wouldn't even mind sucking all those cocks at first, at most raising an eyebrow, but she'd get into it as she pawed and jerks all those dicks into jizzing all over her

This is why sexualization of female video game characters is a problem

cuck

please dont ever play Arkham Knight's Harley Quinn story then.

Nah, they'll fap themselves out eventually.

cuck

I agree. Sexy characters just distract me from the gameplay.

>Arkham Knight's Harley Quinn story
I didn't find it that hot. Quinn is trash. That fact that the Joker tapped that taints her forever.
Seriously who goes and says "You know what would make a good villain? A fucking deranged clown." The Joker is the most overrated villain of all time.

They make me think about how much of my cum should be on them

it's juST NOT OK

You made this thread yesterday and didn't post the fic

>I didn't find it that hot
You need to play it with the Original Harley Quinn skin. Its quite literally the perfect body.

I'm sure someone has the webm.

It was a different time

Post the fapfic if its written

>Fapping to text

>not having an imagination

bitches don't know about my collection of childhood memories

im having a boring friday post that fucking text

can you freeroam as Harley in AK or no?

>That firm step of her right leg with her raised hip

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I need to capture that in my story.

You can with a mod

***** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE HANK HILL OF DOOM! ***** post this in 3 threads or you will die tomorrow

………………_„-,-~''~''':::'':::':::::''::::''~-,~
…………._,-'':::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::''-„
………..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~'': : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''''¯¯''-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~'''''~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯¯|¯",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: |¯¯|
……..,~-,_/'': : : |: _ o__): : |: : : :|_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :''-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :''-, : : : : : : : : :: : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '''~----------~'': :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-''. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-''. . . . . '''~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,-''',

>or you will die tomorrow

Good, my time has come. Soon I will be free.

is this a fucking youtube comments section?

have you tried batgirl yet?

she has the cape
you cant see shit

my dream catwoman ever since my first boner.

Kill yourself you shitposting cunt

Not OP but most of Arkham Knight's side character dlcs fucking sucked except Red Hood because it felt kinda visceral just shooting goons, Quinn bashing them death with a bat while running then hiding, and Batgirl was the best all around. Season of Infamy shouldn't have been dlc because it's integral to plot threads from City and really everything about Knight was lackluster as fuck compared to City.

did they fix that piece of shit pc port?

Probably since it went back on sale, never had any problems with it myself since first release.

>no story where catwoman steals virginities of young boys

Recently played through with a 960 2gb, phenom 2 955 @ 3,8ghz, 8gb ram. Graphics all on normal and textures on low because of VRAM limits. Had Enhanced Rain enabled too, 1080p.
I capped the game at 30fps and never once dropped below that, so I'd say it's pretty good for a CPU from 2009.

>tfw no catwoman shota

you trying to ERP with me bro?

anyone have the picture of catwoman sucking a kids dick on his porch in front of the moon

i remember loving the hush side quest in city and looking forward to its resolution. i didnt even know who he was, but the character descriptons and that quest were good enough to get me excited. the standoff on wayne tower was such a let down. city also had the scarecrow tease in that boat, which ened up being the primary plot of knight, which was also a let down. im ok with the voice actor change, but making him so different from asylum was weird.

i feel i owe knight another playthrough despite all this. i played on pc at launch. the rooftop standoff where gordon shots batman didnt load properly and everything was using ps teir textures. considering ive played city and asylum like once a year, it seems to fair to give knight another go. hell, i played origins only once also, but stil remmeber more from it.

here you go

rule34hentai.net/post/list/animated catwoman/1

finally, I will embrace death with open arms

ARKHAM CITY IS PERFECT

SHUT YOUR FUCKING LYING MOUTH!

Really makes you think.

was Origins any good?

I say that City was best on New Game plus and made you actually plan shit out during stealth sections particularly Freeze's fight. Knight had way too much tedious shit like the Batmobile being most of the games boss fights and just being annoying as shit fighting 50 tanks towards the end. Deathstroke got fucked hard being a Batmobile fight and almost every fight with the Knight was a Batmobile fight. Maybe when I do New Game Plus for Knight It'll be better because everything about City was best in that mode. That playable Joker hallucination was my favorite part of the game and everything about Arkham series involving Joker was the best he's ever been portrayed.

no it wasn't

Too bad she doesn't wear this during the main story and it's only shown in Batgirl's dlc unless you pick it but even then it clashes with the aesthetic strangely imo.

I'm sure you can mod this easily.
You can even use catwoman in free roam and somehow she even has her climbing animations.

I need some good harley quinn rule 34 in her classic suit now.