So what did you guys think of her game?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurl_haunting
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GHOST BLOWJOB
WOO WOO WOO

pretty fun and it was free

GHOST BLOWJOB

Cute little game with an effective gimmick, I wish there was more to spooky herself as a charqcter though.

Not lying ghost sex is amazing

How the FUCK do you get ghost sex?

It just happens or at least for me it does

>tfw only the dead want my d

>Sup Forums suddenly hates Spooky's house
what the fuck happend??

should've been a half the length and not randomly generated

>zero (0) negative comments towards the game ITT
Are you retarded?

WOO WOOOO

Sends shivers down my shaft

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smurl_haunting

Le generic Steam game that confuses jumpscares for legit horror

The more you see stupid people liki g something the less you want to like it yourself
>markiplier does a play through
>his fans start talking about it despite most probably not playing it themselves
You do the math

It's a good game, the way the game ramped up the scary factor from popup ghosts to actual spooky shit was great. The way they handled the namechange was funny, and I even liked the nonsensical ending, it really fit with the game. Also Spooky a CUTE!

I think they should have made some of the runs to the savepoints shorter though, I got fucked over a few times because of those damn noclip ghosts.

Too spooky. I couldn't get past floor 315-ish.

Had to quit some time after the bug fuckers that come out of the roof. I'm too much of a wimp for these games.

Man, I haven't played the game but "jumpscares" is in the game's fucking title. I don't know why you were even expecting something else.

One of the best free titles in a while.
Speaking of the price though, I heard there's some sort of paid thing like it in a hospital. Is it any good?

I haven't heard of this, is it a straight rip off or just similar idea/execution?

Pretty sure it's an extra thing of the same game with different monsters but I haven't played it so idk for sure.

Just looked it up it's dlc for $1.99 US so still pretty cheap, though I do how much it actually adds to the game

love it so much, to bad no money for buy the hd version

What's it called?

Maybe you should go back to whatever shithole has markiplierfags on it.

I want to fuck that ghost.

Neat idea but incredibly repetitive.

Karamari Hospital not sure if that had any meaning to it though

It tells the story about how spooky was a little girl who was shot by a guy with PTSD when she tried to scare him

thanks
Might try it someday if I finish the first one

Where do you think we are?

Ok tried reverse translating it and karamari can be written as 絡まり in jap which means tangling, not sure if that's what it's supposed to mean but maybe it makes sense if you play it or maybe that's just the wrong spelling

It's shit. I liked it at first but then you realize that it's just about running from room to room with no reason to ever stop. The only scary monster is the puppet who you have to look at, it's pretty much the only good gimmick..