What's the worst game you've ever played and why

What's the worst game you've ever played and why

For me it's halo 5

It was shitty, but Halo 4 was much worse. I was actually able to get a little bit of enjoyment from 5. They improved the guns, and enemies a lot.

superman 64, because of everything

Fairune

Skylanders Giants for 3DS
I fell through the ground in a top down game. How do you even do that?

Crysis 2 left me SEETHING

whoops, forgot my reason. though it's probably self-evident if you play it
it's a fucking non-game. you walk into one specific type of enemy until you get enough exp, then you walk into the next kind of enemy. if you lose health you walk over some grass. that's it. maybe it gets better later but I doubt it. the worst part is that the artstyle was pretty well done and cute

dota 2 by a large margin

t. 3.1k hours 5.2k mmr

You didn't explain why

The War Z

Overwatch

Your favorite game.

I rented that when I was kid, I'm still mad.

it's halo 5, there really isnt anything that need be said

rogue warrior save for micky

That sounds like Ys 1/2 but Ys is a fantastic game

>What's the worst game
The You Testament

>you've ever played
Probably Knights of Xentar, this oldass hentai game

>and why
It was basically pure grind and a high random encounter rate without any real gameplay to make up for it.

Plus if you decided to grind early on before a certain point, all of your levels would've been wasted.

I can't imagine Ys is anything like Fairune if it gets so much praise
I literally explained the entirety of the first hour+ of the gameplay of Fairune. there's nothing else but what's in my post
it's on 3DS eshop if you want to try it
personally I wouldn't spend money on it though, hack that little fucker

This is the most boring game than i played in my life

Halo 5 was pretty good while I played it but holy shit the fucking spartans were some of the ugliest I've fucking seen. The artist they were using needs to be fucking removed from that position. Other than that the game was really fun and I enjoyed it, matter of fact I should get another copy when it goes on sale.

Jesus, you chumps have not played any properly bad games.

There were some godawful games in the shareware era by software developers who had never made a game before trying to get in on the market.

Having looked at gameplay it looks SIGNIFICANTLY less complex than Ys 2 combat does
They do share the same basic underpinning of running straight into enemies to do damage though.

>Having looked at gameplay it looks SIGNIFICANTLY less complex than Ys 2 combat does
I figured as much
Ys is on my backlog, I've always heard good things about it

Dark Void.

It was a buggy mess and the story was seemed like it was written by a schizophrenic who likes steampunk.

>shareware
Some 15 year olds mixtape probably consists of some of the worst music if all time, but you'll never see it on any published in any worst of all time lists. It's all about works that are awful yet still managed to get officially published.

Bad games? I don't think i've ever played a BAD game. I may have been disappointed by one. Dead rising 4 was a complete disgrace to the series.