Tfw starting college next week

>tfw starting college next week
Will I still have time to play vidya Sup Forums?

fuck off underage

yes unless you need a part time job

You will have more time, depending how smart you are.

>You'll be gaming 12 hours a day once you start skipping

What is your major?

>tfw communications major
>tfw easy coursework, tons of free time to play games and smoke weed 420 blaze it
>tfw graduate with worthless degree, can't find job, and have lots of debt

probably, just gotta keep up with your classes

>go to college
>get depressed because introvert and everyone seems to know how to socialize except you
>start failing classes and skipping
>life blows for years
>work two years at dead end warehouse job at Fastenal
>send out resumes and land 30$ an hour job parts counter at cummins engines

I lucked out

Also college blows you will hate it.

depends on your major.

Yes, unless you're doing something that's actually hard, which I doubt because you're shitposting on Sup Forums

You have lucked out, but nothing says that job will still be there for you later in life.

I'm going through my basics first. Still haven't decided my major yet. So far I've married it down
Software engineering
Electrical engineering
Mechanical engineering
Buisness

>tfw two lab sections this semester

RIP free time

Is there a good place to pirate college books? I plan on using college Ebooks to save money

quit

its not worth it

Business is like 10000x easier than those other majors.

>Doesn't know what the hell they are doing
>Thinks they are going to receive an engineering degree
You are living in fucking Dreamland, USA. Colleges are a scam, if you have no idea what you are doing. They will just keep stringing you along for thousands of dollars, until you realize that all of your credit hours are split among courses where you could never use them to advance.

What about med school?
>he doesn't want to become a doctor

>30 bucks
>good
Theres fast food managers who make that much

Started last week and I already don't have the time, plus I work on weekends, fuck this

Yeah but I want to be able to make a halo style helmet with a HUD, or work in creating augmented arms and legs.

I want to join one of those degrees to learn how to do something like that.

You either do something fun and fail at life or do something absolutely boring and make decent money

it's above average salary in the US and way above average for the western world

med school takes a lot of money user.

i'm doing mechanical engineer right now.
just fucking kill me already, pete

At least you have the common sense to see it for what it is early. It will just wind you down, while your existing credit hours are held over your head as bait.

Maybe in Australia. Minimum wage is a hell of a lot lower than that.

No. You will have to regulate your vidya time.
The older you get the more you will have to regulate your fun/hobbies

>Not carefully balancing your classes so you only have 2 days a week of actual schooltime

Where do I apply to these fast food restaurants

You're right for business vs. engineering, but if OP is just going in for engineering he can decide as he takes the standard physics/math/programming/engineering classes.

>tfw overheard my roommates talking about how campus advisors are going to make us do "icebreakers"
uh oh

>tfw you graduated college last semester and it feels surreal seeing people stepping into college for the first time

It truly depends on how efficiently you learn/barely get by, but based on my friends who opted to live on campus, you'll spend huge stretches of time doing anything except studying. Whenever I swung by the dorms, they'd always be on their computers, playing games, or watching random shit as a group. They somehow managed to get the majority of shit they needed to do during the weekdays so that they could cram on Sunday fairly stress free and still pass their classes

you'd probably have more time

I spent like 60% of my time watching cartoons and playing video games

What's that

i ended up having more time for vidya in college than i did in highschool, but it depended on what classes i was taking for a certain semester.

>failed out of Computer Science
>now a NEET who barely has the will to even play video games
>mom is pressuring me to get a McJob
is this how it ends, lads?

How do I get into robotics? What majors would I have to pursue.

VEE IS NOT YOUR BLOG

YOU

CUM EATING

FEGGITS

I should have been more explicit: don't do business. Do one of the engineering degrees.

>TFW about to apply to McDonalds right now
What a coincidence, should I do it user?

Are you me user? I failed Computer Science because I spent all my time skipping classes and playing video games

I want to go to college. Better than this dead end fast food job