Whose dick do I need to suck to get a new game in this entry?

Whose dick do I need to suck to get a new game in this entry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-V6IaoZXA
youtube.com/watch?v=m7PHXyLp7aI
youtube.com/watch?v=AIxUkA49CaI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_3-only_games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mine

His.

Now that that's sorted, you better get on it OP because I want another of these as well.

where do we meet?

man i remember playing 3 and thinking it was fucking amazing until the piece of shit kept on freezing after you finish the boat mission. apparently , deleting it and reinstalling the game fixes it but it takes 20 hours to do that on ps3. oh well, i still love one because the gun fights were intense as fuck, especially in the sewer levels.

Prime E3 2019 reboot material, tough luck until then. I'd be happy with a remaster, I adore 1 and 3

>Mfw R2's coop

I feel so bad for people who never got to experience that. It's like being there for early TF2. You will never experience it

Why do people like the 3rd one? It was literally a COD clone. At least part 2 tried to be different and used mechanics seen in some modern popular games like Destiny.

is this bait? 2 was widely considered the cod clone

man, i was mind blown when I threw a grenade through a window and it left a hole with cracks in the glass that would each individually shatter.

youtube.com/watch?v=lt-V6IaoZXA
shit was excellent.

what the hell are you even talking about, 2 is the one that introduced a 2 gun limit and generally cod-influenced gameplay. 3 was a complete return to form, its a great example of a dev realizing that they shit the bed and re-evaluating a series.

The controls and playstyle o part 3 was literally call of duty. Part 2 was more like an old schol PC FPS with longer time to kill and even did shit like special abilities that you see getting popular today.

How do you dishonest fucks pretend this isn't COD like?

youtube.com/watch?v=m7PHXyLp7aI

>ads
>responsive gunfeel
Damn you're right, R2's floaty dogshit gameplay is really preferable

>moving the goalposts

I am glad you agree autist. This game tried to be something different. You didn't get killed in 2 hits and had special abilities with cooldowns. Then when they went to RE 3 it literally became COD.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIxUkA49CaI

Resistance 3's multiplayer was COD clone garbage, small maps, create-a-class load outs, 6v6 small teams, perks, kill streaks etc... Resistance 2's multiplayer was fantastic and stood out from the crowd.

HOWEVER, the single player situation is the opposite. Resistance 3 is a really nice campaign, guns feel good, non regenerating health, hold all your guns at once ect... Resistance 2 played identically to Halo/Cod but with worse controls.

Fall of Man was easily the best, the multiplayer was very retro feeling (the way it was all setup is almost identical to Ratchet Deadlocked) but it was fun. The single player was one of the best FPS's on 6th gen.

Fast base movement speed, no sprinting, only partially regenerating health (refilled to nearest 25%), weapons were accurate from the hip and ADS only existed as zoom feature to more easily aim at distant targets, no effect on accuracy. Weapons (mostly) all felt good, awesome variety in level types: huge battles with hoards of enemies in openish areas, cramped corridor levels, vechile levels, sometimes alone sometimes with an AI buddy (or lots).

The only problems with Fall of Man were that 4 of the coolest weapons are restricted to NG+, and the while the story is presented really nicely, it's incredibly barebones and the actual interesting stuff is locked behind literal morse code beeping you can hear on dead black ops soldiers.

>reboot
I don't want a reboot, I want a sequel. A last game, I want to kow what happened with humankind.

It's clear there's confusion Op.
Fortunately the answer is simple.
Just start sucking dick and don't stop until you get your game.

Faggots

Medic was a goddamn blast in that coop. Missions were ridiculously fun all around at higher difficulties.

>mfw marauder overseer

>The controls and playstyle o part 3 was literally call of duty. Part 2 was more like an old schol PC FPS with longer time to kill and even did shit like special abilities that you see getting popular today.
You are describing literally the opposite of reality, are you living in the negative zone?

I loved Resistance 1 and thought Resistance 2 was okay plot-wise.

It was a really interesting setting but Resistance 3 just I dunno. Wasn't nearly as engaging at all.

It felt like they legit had no idea where to go plot-wise and just fucked shit together.

Supposedly Insomniac threw a bit of a tantrum with Sony over 3 which is why it kind of falls apart at the end

So hey because this is the only Resistance thread I've seen in forever, I have a question

I've only played Resistance 3, but I barely got into it before I got a bug where all the sound was distorted and nearly muted. I read online that this has happened to other people. Has anyone here experienced this problem? Is there a fix?

There is only one way to find out: what are those cartoon bears called?

The Bearenstoin Bears

OH MY GOD!!!!

Resistance 3 is one of my favorite PS3 games.
>incendiary shotgun which also fires grenades
>magnum with bullets that detonate on command
>gun which causes enemies to puke their guts out or mutate into a horrible pus-filled monstrosity which self-destructs
>three shot burst weapon which not only wrecks shit but launches turrets
>a lightning gun with a huge area of effect
>sniper rifle which doubles as a fucking rail gun
>a freeze gun
>a fucking sledgehammer
Such a fun shooter.

Literally ratchet and clank guns

I un-ironically enjoyed the fuck out of these games. I would love to play a new game in the series. For me this shit is even up there with Half-Life as my some of my all time favorite shooters.

Which is awesome.
And also makes perfect sense, since Insomniac made both games.

What I would give to be able to play just one more multiplayer match in 2

Never owned a PS3. Does emulation exist? Even if it did, would these games emulate well?

PS3 emulation is up-and-coming. Games like Catherine run well, and games like Demon's Souls are technically playable, but the Resistance titles aren't gonna be playable anytime soon.

PS3s are dirt cheap these days, and they have a shitload of great exclusives. It's a worthwhile console, if you're interested.

>they have a shitload of great exclusives.
lol no.

haha dude it gets funnier every time!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_3-only_games
haha!!!! nogames!!

you seriously think thats a shit load? get some standards

Shhh.
It's okay to be embarrassed because your bad opinion was bad.
You don't have to run that much damage control.

ps3 was easily the worst console of 7th gen. it lost no matter how you look at it.

Yeah there's a fix, I'll pm you the link.

Good thing that has nothing to do with what I was talking about.
Just because the number of exclusives is less than the 360 doesn't mean it doesn't have a great library.
How many exclusives does a console need before it's worth a purchase?

doesnt matter, most of the ps3 exclusives were terrible cinematic garbage. just because you had to suffer through it doesnt mean you should be pretending to like the console and recommend it to other anons

resistance 3 really had that bleak, end is nigh feeling down pat
the ending was 10/10 though
i just wish hale was there to see it ;_;7

i only played it for a shot time but it was so fun
i used to spend the weekend at my dads playing it
those days were the best

>Killzone gets 10/10 ps vita game
>Resistance gets Burning Skies

Oh, nevermind. I thought for a second you might have actually known what you were talking about.
I guess 3D Dot Game Heroes, Puppeteer, Folklore, Demon's Souls, the entire Ratchet and Clank franchise, Motorstorm and its sequels, the Infamous games, LBP2, and the Yakuza games are all cinematic garbage. Shoot.
I wonder about people like you. Do you actually like acting like a retard on the internet? Do you like getting angry responses from people like me?

i feel sorry for people like you, i really do. enjoy your garbage games. just remember the ps3 lost.

don't forget gran turismo and wipeout!

You've got commitment, I'll give you that. Here's your last reply for the night, I hope you had fun.

lol

Devs gave co op it's own thing rather than it just being kind of tacked on.

Retribution on PSP was pretty good. Shame about Burning Skies though

oh yeah retribution was great
even had that thing where you could sync up the game with resistance 2 and get a new uniform, explosive magnum, new abilities, locations and play with the ps3 controller
shit was crazy no one does that stuff anymore

>wipeout zone mode
>getting to play it on my friend's 3d tv

Anyone else have experience playing 3D games on PS3? I was looking through my library and I noticed I actually have a good deal of 3D games, but no TV. I went back and forth on getting one of those Sony 3D TVs with the curved side bezels for a while, but never took the plunge.

That same user but despite my eyes being kind of fucked (I could never use the cheap VR goggles for phones without feeling like I have glaucoma) it's pretty cool on the few games I tried. I remember Killzone 3 doing it really well, but most of the others it felt like that really subtle layering effect you see in some movies (examples I remember being Mortal Kombat and Arkham Asylum). Overall not worth buying for but still interesting for certain games.

I liked playing the 2nd's multiplayer, too bad its offline, this is why every multiplayer console game should get a pc port eventually.

I thought the 3rd one felt empty and was pretty fucking shallow. 1 and 2 were better.

>resistance two multiplayer
The co-op was so good.
The pvp was so good. I remember not really even knowing what the fuck was going on but it was a blast anyways.

I played all three, yet I hardly remember a single detail about any of them. Can't even remember if I had fun with them, but judging by how little I remember I doubt they were that great...

I did like the aesthetics and everything though, and the alt-timeline stuff but aside from that I can hardly remember anything about the plot, or what the chimera were or anything, only the spooky stuff about them originating in Russia and them building some massive fucking wall or something like that to contain them.

>no friends to play coop with
>medic could take most of the missions by themselves

I remember the Colorado and los Angeles level in 2 the best
In love when shit is set in the us. Kind of why I'm hyped for far cry 5