Discuss

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1063541/59357121a0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is there so much fluffy in this game

"I'm an ass if you're in my class" Kamoshida

"Fuck my ass to skip my class" Kawakami

I want to play this andget with her but winrar won't extract the files, plz help.

Huh? Why?

Betas get intimidated so fucking hard, they had to create a videogame strawman to get back at him. Persona writers are fucking pathetic.

The kinds of men who get genuinely afraid when another man looks them in the eye.

Insecure beta detected.

That's some quality bait, user

The right is a woman, and females having affairs with minor is A-OK while if it's a man having affairs with minors, he's worse than Hitler.

If we get to have a FemMC choice in the extended version of P5, Kawakami should be the first boss and have the castle palace while you can date Kamoshida. It's only fair.

>Kamoshida's confidant is about him being a part-time gigolo

I don't know, it just labels them as 001 file, 002 file, etc. and it says it can't open them.

>winrar
7zip, user.

>had an asshole teacher in junior high like Kamoshida
>popped the tires on his motorcycle last day of school

7zip can't open either
she's literally the only reason I want to pick up this game, I normally don't touch rpgs

consent.

Discuss how Kawakami is best girl?

At the start of the game I thought they were fucking, or that she knew what was happening but didn't care enough about the kids to help.
I thought she was a bad teacher either way.
Turns out she's just a prostitute who sleeps with her students.

He still pounded that prime pussy while you pounded sand.

If Kamoshida didn't need consent, then why didn't he fuck Ann like he wanted too?

Are we comparing a dude who blackmailed girls into sleeping with him and abused his team with a teacher who potentially enters a relationship with a student where they both love each other?

Kamoshida abused his students, and """raped""" Shiho because he would get angery and figured they deserved it.

Kawakami just did dumb things as women naturally did and let herself get blackmailed into a shit position by shitty people to work as maid.

One is an abuser, and one is abused. No one would've cared if people willingly let Kamoshida dick them down. He probably could've done it too if he just didn't act like a dick, dude was a chad. More important topic : god damn why couldn't we hang out with Kawakami in her regular teacher clothes more often? She looked way better when she wasn't in that dog shit maid outfit. I'm inbetweein nakadshing in that cooter and wifing her up, or just grabbing her by the fluff and dicking that face till she sputters.

Stop being poor and get a PS3 or PS4.

>strawman
jej
you caught me

Fluff is life

Haru had it rough. Super uninteresting, showed up late in the game, and kinda not much to use in a fight. Really cute voice though.

>showed up late in the game
Why is that such a thing in Persona games?

I dunno, man. Maybe if they gave you like a month of free time to dick around before everything got mushed together it could've been better for her. I know they were going by a 'monthly' basis, but they could probably have lost track of the time and said "eh the player will be well enough off if they care."

It really makes it harder that you can't do shit with her until you finish Okumera's dungeon.

She is pretty good party member tho
+75 gun damage is pretty insane

And by "finish Okumera's dungeon" I mean the entire segment of alloted days and watching him die. That's a lot of wasted opportunity for her.

Not a lot of enemies were weak to gun by that point though... Like at most I can think of is Garuda.

Left is a piece of shit character who raped and abused his power.

Right was a consensual relationship.

There is no hypocrisy

This school's a fucking mess

While Kamoshida sexually harassed some female students he shouldn't go to jail for it.

Also that you don't know where the hell you can meet with her to start her social link. And that one of the early levels involve you having to have max one of the stats.

At least Naoto was introduced and began development much early on before her respective dungeon while Haru just appears in the background and is then suddenly a party member when the game is halfway finished.

Who cares of they're not weak to gun? Tripple down is random battle clearer.

Yusuke and Haru stomps random battle

WHY ARE THERE NO RAPE DOUJINS

every schools a mess desu

There's one NTR-ish doujin where Kamoshida fucks ann and ends up mind controling and impregnating the entire female cast.

Both commit statutory rape but one of them isn't as bad because they aren't being bribed to do it

exhentai.org/g/1063541/59357121a0/

And its from a damn fine artist to boot

Wish there was a Persona 5 version of Virgin / Chad with Joker and Kamoshida

>Does your laundry, cook, make coffe and any phantom theif tool you need for free
>Matching rings that boost you magi and luck a ton
There for you every single night to help you out without fail
Ability to tell morgana to fuck off and go out at night after a hard days work in metaverse
>older woman who easily gets flustered
>extremely hard worker, multi job worker so not a mooch or a slouch
shes been my girl first and every playthrough

rape and violent VS consenual romantic relationship

there you go.. fucking brainlet.

what happened Sup Forums I thought we were all rapists like kamoshida

Minors can't consent though.

not when youre someone above and breaks the law on a daily basis

>rape
Who the fuck did Kamoshida rape? Girls willingly offering themselves up to you in exchange for special treatment and then regretting it later isn't rape.

Son of Man's children?

Her voice is the reason I hate her.

Well thanks for posting at least.

How can the other girls compete?

>Not playing with the Japanese voices.

Becky > Kawakami

Hey man, the next time you want to posting something this shit at least include your address too so I can show up and slap you dead.

I disagree but respect your taste
this is just too cute

Not if I slap you first FAGGOT!

I'll slap your incoming slap with a high-five motion to throw you off balance before I south paw slap you back into your mother's cavernous vagina, that way the next time you pop out you can relive your new life without the sin of being such a fucking idiot.

This makes me wonder if anyone has made a Chad with Kamoshida

>implying you can keep up with my speed

If you're anything as fast as your mental capacity, which is apparent with your cancerous taste, then I doubt I'll have to worry.

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet. Surely it has to exist?

Discuss

I thought she was cute when she was stalking you, and I like her when she's angery. Past that, Makoto is lame as hell.

thought she was cute when she was stalking in plain sight, and i'm a bleed heart when she thought she was useless and just wanted someone to find worth in her, shes now my medic along with heavy phys hitting.
I dont find her dating material, but a good friend to have
her persona is also the coolest thing around, those akira vibes are okay in my book

slut

It's kind of gay to look in other's man eyes

Why even name her Queen and play it as if she was gonna be domineering when she didn't even do any of that shit? What a waste.

i don't like his jp voice, he sounds like a fucking rat not alpha at all

Delete this shit. Haru's forehead is what makes her cute.

What about Morgana of all people. First off why give him a girl's name, a girl's nickname, a girl's voice, and then call him a boy. Also if the names are supposed to be for the metaverse only they sure as fuck alternate between calling him Morgana and Mona when it the real world.

Nothing makes Haru cute.

i'm gonna be honest, I thought we had another naoto on our hands with mona, and she admired ann for her beauty and confidence
guess not

>i'm gonna be honest, I thought we had another naoto on our hands with mona
Yeah I was hoping for that as well. I thought it was stupid.

Everything about her is perfect user.

not him but to each their own, koodos for you user

>Implying you wouldn't risk everything to slam this cake

Please tell me you don't have such awful taste.

I'm in love with my lonely, frumpy teacher!

used up sex worker

I have the matching initial rings, I have yet to unequipped them

> not so much use in a fight
I hope you understand that with both gun amp and boost. She does as much damage as Ryuji or Anne charged up.
Haru can attack every turn with tremendous damage output.

If you love her so much, you'd have fixed the lonely part already.

Discuss

How can a Japanese High Schooler resist?

>slam
I want to hold her hand and tell her I love her.

*sigh
Playing persona remind me of the crush I had on my teacher,but at least I hug her boobs and she didn't say shit about it.

desu should've been a pair. Ryuji really is a bro, and both valentine scenes that involve him are hilarious.

While in missionary for the purpose of procreation?

Best girl is Ryuji's mother.

>tfw your sister is getting railed by her boyfriend in the next room while you are destined to die alone

She hints that she has a BF now in the second to last conversation you have with her in game.

these two know whats up

>you will never rest your head on Kawakami's lap, drifting off to sleep while she strokes your hair and whispers how much she loves you
>you will never wrap Kawakami in a deep hug, feeling the stress and anxiety drain from her body, in utter silence save for your collective breathing

you mean the vibrater in her nightstand drawer? Shes listening to you smash all these girls so shes saving face

Ok that's cool and all, but I'm just letting you know that Sae got better and got some D.

He has the voice of Albert Wesker who is a complete alpha, literally god tier.

Why even live?

Obviously, but with lots of passionate kissing, her legs locked around my back and our fingers interwoven, before finishing inside of her.

Afterward. we'll cuddle and fall asleep in each other's arms.

Best girl

too fat

stop fucking stop my heart cant take it