Check my friends list

>Check my friends list

>PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS

PUBG is going to hit 2 million concurrent players isn't it. The future of gaming is looking grim.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCpm74QrC7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't see a difference between people playing PUBG or other popular multiplayer games like dota 2, CSGO, hearthstone, lol, etc.
What exactly is your problem with PUBG?

Its popular and he's not playing it

oh no a game by an independent games studio without a predatory microtransaction model is doing well

aaaaaahhh help me ubisoft

i've been removing people off my contacts list for buying into the (((pubg))) jew, to be honest

>Far Cry 6 is set in country where only indie games are available, and you must climb specially designed radio towers to stream the playing of AAA games to the masses

destiny 2 is gonna fuck it hard

pc gamers act like they don't care, but they'll all buy it

i won't

We got to play the beta and see how shit it was.

All of my friends thought that it was pure trash.

I'm sure the one dude you knew in real life and the four others you had that you didn't a real sad and torn up over this

>without a predatory microtransaction model

they're not, but you certainly are

They actually made a huge mistake by letting everybody play in an open beta, between the massive amount of bugs to the imba pvp and same as always pve i think they really showed previous players that nothing has changed, and future players that its not anything to be excited about.

i cannot wait for an authentic japanese pubg clone with anime girls

i cannot wait for a game not made by westerners or japs

Those are literally the only two categories of people though

no they're not

>an independent games studio
>Bluehole
?

>check my friends list
>last online 4/5/6 years ago

>Check friends list
>Dota 2

>Talk to other friends
>They play Dota 2

>Talk to IRL work buddies
>HoTS and Dota 2

>Check Sup Forums
>PUBG threads all the time

I wouldn't even know the game exists if it wasn't for you fucks pushing it so fucking hard down everyone's throats.

Hey Sup Forums, what's a legit website to sell a battle.net account on? I have 5 level 110s and 5 100s, I also have every game on bnet.

Yeah the beta was acting like garbage in terms of connection to server. Not getting it

(((pubg))) kike devs are paid to shill their kike agitprop game on Sup Forums

That's nice, I suck at competitive FPS though so I won't have fun. I can just imagine dropping in and instantly dying over and over until I quit.

it'll be fun to watch battle royal types of games pop up and publishers push this garbage into every game.

>battle royale kart racer

The name is stupid and the all-caps makes it look silly

You say that like it's a bad thing. Battle royale has always been fun. Non competitive nu male cucks kill yourselves.

t. jewish (((pubg))) gay dev

people are going to get bored of it pretty quickly
it'll be forgotten in 12 months

What's wrong with it?

I'm playing but l'll jump to Destiny when that comes out.

Yeah, deathmatch has always been a bore and an especially jarring one considering the name "deathmatch" would suggest that you wouldn't respawn.

>BUT ITS A FAIR SHOOTER!
youtube.com/watch?v=UCpm74QrC7Y

>he cares about games getting popular

you're decades late