Aiming with a shotgun like in vidya would disclocate your shoulder

Aiming with a shotgun like in vidya would disclocate your shoulder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uJouw9uh84
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dislocate*

t. small dicked /k/ cuckold loser

no
it wouldnt
youtube.com/watch?v=8uJouw9uh84

how else do you shoulder a shotgun?

You're a retard
t. owns a shotgun

t. people who use t.

Hope you never use it then.

It literally wouldn't unless you had bones that were brittle as shit.

my condolence

begone no guns

Are you one of those retards who actually braces your shotgun against your chest?

>You're a retard
>t. owns a shotgun

If you look closely, the man doesn't have the butt pressed into his shoulder. The stock is pressed between his bicep and his armpit. I don't know about dislocation, but it is horrible shooting form.

Yeah, no.

>It literally wouldn't unless you had bones that were brittle as shit.

Dislocation has nothing to do with bone density. A dislocation happens when the joint is pulled out. Not when a bone breaks.

I bet Chad wouldn't have this problem

That's how you're supposed to hold a shotgun. It's not the rifle stance, it's more centered.

OP is retarded though, and probably thinks shotguns make people fly through the air like in vidya too.

No. You should braces it against your shoulder and press your cheek on the butt of the gun.

Chad kills everything with his bare hands though.

Chad would be dual wielding them like in The Rundown

And if he had to use shotguns he'd have one in each hand

>Are you one of those retards who actually braces your shotgun against your chest?

This is how the man is holding the gun. Do you do it like this?

Someone post Tranny Phantom shooting gallons and missing every time like a retard.

Op should have used a better picture to illustrate his point.

Are you made of twigs or something?

>This is how the man is holding the gun
No it's not

5 in each hand*

No it wouldn't, that's literally how you hold and fire a shotgun.

Better picture. Wrong as fuck.
No. Don't ever touch a shotgun or you'll hurt yourself.

>Emu meatballs
Is that legal?

But only the ones who use it properly, which is approximately half.

>No it's not

You're a woman aren't you?

I've fired shotguns. That's literally how it's taught and how it's done properly.

Sure. Just stop dude.
THIS IS THE RIGHT FORM.

>video games
>realism
the fucking bolts and e-ports are still on the wrong sides of weapons for going on what, 20 years now? video games aren't real don't emulate them in real life. that's why trigger discipline because such a huge thing. you'd be surprised how many retards join the army and pretend they know how to fire a rifle because they played all ghilled up in cowadoody and the next thing they know they're in the laid out in the med for scope eye.

just like my Taiwanese wood carvings!

>I've fired shotguns. That's literally how it's taught and how it's done properly.

Ignore the chicken wing on the right.

>he doesn't brace his shotgun in the center of his chest
Get a load of this goober

forgot image

>when the faggot who never fired a gun before thinks he knows all about them cause he plays too much vidya

Aiming a gun wouldn't dislocate your shoulder. Shooting a gun may do so.

Do you guys have the bone density of a fucking trout or is this thread half made up of people who have never, ever fired a shotgun before? You're making it out as if the recoil of a shotgun is like a sledgehammer.

"Proper form" aside you can fire it whichever half assed gangster way you want without fear of injury unless you are literally a seven year old.

trouts don't have bones

>Do you guys have the bone density of a fucking trout

Dislocation has nothing to do with bone density. Dislocation is when a joint pops out of the socket. That is a stretching of ligaments, not breaking bones.

>trouts don't have bones

Yes, they do. They have a skeleton. You can choke on their bones.

It would but not everyone is a pansy like you.

Bracing a firearm on your shoulder is ideal but firing off your bicep isn't gonna kill you.

What mango

I Am a Hero

Look closer at OPs pic. The shotgun doesn't have a stock like the dude in your pic does

Thanks famalam

user, are you blind?

No problem, if you need something and I am capable to do it, just let me know. I am here.

They'll probably get a bruised bicep if anything. You're an idiot if you think it'll dislocate anything.

>homemade coconut

Yeah, and putting down a proper cheek weld on a scattergun is great, but looks fucking stupid from an outside perspective, plus in third person doing so blocks your view of the weapon, which is likely why it's omitted.

Only if you've got a connective tissue disorder or are firing an extremely light shotgun that doesn't soak up any of the recoil. I can off-hand my 12 gauge.