Travis Strikes Again confirmed to feature traditional NMH gameplay...

Travis Strikes Again confirmed to feature traditional NMH gameplay, it's just set in different worlds inspired by indie games.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=WrCyhB0WB-A

Haters = BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrCyhB0WB-A
twitter.com/Robin_A_Downes/status/904023636041900032
youtube.com/watch?v=n356ENrng-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>set in different worlds inspired by indie games

That could be cool though.

I'm ready, gotta replay Suda games to get readier.

>Hotline Miami shown in the trailer
my dick

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

What indie world do you want to see Sup Forums?

UNDERrail

LISA

Risk of rain
>never ever

Furi
Hyper Light Drifter

unironically Isaac

VA-11 Hall-A

Shadow Warrior. Wang and Travis buddy cop level.

>no reason to shitpost anymore
>thread gets 14 replies and dies

Definitely LISA.

Travis would fit in perfectly.

>no Atkin Downes
Dropped hard

Its like a fucking gorier Kingdom Hearts though. Which sounds nice.

Mother Russia Bleeds

Hotline Miam-
Oh.

>not being hyped for the inevitable Hotline Miami level

Shovel Knight
Travis fights every member of the Order of No Quarter at once

Holy shit, a Furi level would be legitimately perfect, especially if Travis accidentally became a guardian and has to fight The Stranger/Rider.

Rabi Ribi

>Atkins is apart of the VA strike
>Probably asking for a fuck ton of cash Grasshopper doesn't have
>Cries on twitter about it
>Temp voices sounds like a fine replace of Travis' voice unlike the David Hayter situation
Blame Atkins for jewing up the situation.

>that ear

>Travis fights Jamie

>CO-OP IS POSSIBLE
CO-OP IS POSSIBLE
>CO-OP IS POSSIBLE
CO-OP IS POSSIBLE
>CO-OP IS POSSIBLE
CO-OP IS POSSIBLE
>CO-OP IS POSSIBLE
CO-OP IS POSSIBLE
>CO-OP IS POSSIBLE
CO-OP IS POSSIBLE

Pretty sure Shovel Knight is confirmed
I never saw the source for that though

Superhot and FTL

Senran Kagura

Bit Trip

youtube.com/watch?v=WrCyhB0WB-A

They already explained that the "cross-overs", or references to the other indie games are just in-game t-shirts you can wear. The game is based off the idea that they're stuck in a video game world, but you won't be playing through a hotline miami, shovel knight level.

>Cries on twitter about it
Screencap please?

What are you talking about, he would fight Best Boss in a wrestling match

Rev up for that Shovel Whore- I mean, Knight cameo!

>"He wants to foster the No More Heroes series a bit now that it's finally back and grow Travis Touchdown into a videogame superstar"
>"So he feels that this (Travis Strikes Back) is exactly the kind of thing that would lead to No More Heroes 3"

BUY THIS FUCKING GAME

>what will get in:
Hotline Miami
Superhot
Binding of Isaac
Shovel Knight
Some other Nintendo platform indie

>what I want in
Furi
VA-11 Hall-A
Senran Kagura

It's a jap game so it will only include jap indie games, so Cave Story is mandatory.

You won't be unless they get more permission.

We Kingdom Hearts now.

MY SPLEEN

That would be great if Indie games weren't creatively bankrupt.

It's also by Suda-51 who takes inspiration from Western ideals and properties.

Is everyone ignoring that they say in the video that the game's levels aren't literally indie game worlds, and that the collaborations are more so stuff like shirts Travis can wear?

Problem for me is that I haven't played any indie game except Hotline Miami.

So THAT's how she lost the arm!

I don't think Travis will literally travel into established indie games, it's more like video games inspired by existing indie games, and the game will feature direct references to other games in the form of posters and t-shirts and stuff, just like in NMH 1 and 2.

twitter.com/Robin_A_Downes/status/904023636041900032

but dude, SHOVEL KNIGHT LMAO xD

>Blame Atkins for jewing up the situation.
Why would I blame him for your assumption?

>no more heroes came out 10 years ago

time keeps on slippin

>On GoT

There's no way they can afford him

he's a famous VA, it's safe to assume that he's expensive as fuck. unless, he's willing to undersell his talent to suda

Telltale game, not the show.

He's in a million things like Lowenthal, Papenbrook, etc. He's not expensive at all.

The people that would pay him would be the studio he'd record at. Which would usually be Soundelux.

And Grasshopped is owned by GungHo, so it's not their money anyway.

Hayter is supporting him. Now he's just retweeting MGS lines. Grasshopper might've been able to hire back then. But now, there's no way in hell. After the tweet was made, there's literally some people threatening to not by the game on voice work alone. They're nobodies, yea, but every little sale counts with Grasshopper.

and they've been doing just fine without anyone from super special secret club of voice actors that are totally somebodies

>tfw no Nuclear Throne level

Is Let It Die an indie game?

>"I will potentially kill the series for good by not buying it because some nondescript voice isn't done by that VA"
Heavily doubt there are a lot of people being that fucking retarded.

Joshua Keaton is in Let it Die.

Spoiler: He's been in as many No More Heroes and MGS games as RAD has been in.

No. It's published by GungHo.

Is Akiba's Trip an indie title? It's certainly low budget and I'd think it would be pretty funny to have Travis fighting a bunch of vampire otaku but instead of his saber chopping them up it's just flinging clothes all over the place.

No More Heroes 2>1

>Heavily doubting there aren't a lot of people being that fucking retarded.
>In 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=n356ENrng-M

SUDA needs to come out and put these people on blast for trying to pull this shit

Rumor is that Bad Girl will show up at the end of TSB.

I'll always love her.

cute scar

>Suda: "all white male gaijins sound the same anyways"

since suda is working with devolver, luftrausers or downwell could be fun

i'd kill for a transistor style beam swordfight

>Badman will wish his daughter back to life and to live happily ever after while Travis will wish back his life in Santa Destroy and to get rid of his scar, leading to NMH2

Why the fuck did they change his voice actor?
I can't really get into it now.

How much money does Gungho have? How big of a hit did they take financially from Let It Die? Given the fact it was free & it's development went from Lily Bergamo to Let It Die.

Also
>Joshua Keaton
Is Josh apart of the VA Strike?
Isn't Josh taking jobs for cheap as well?

VA strike?

VA Strike. Have you been reading the thread?

You're retarded m8. Most VAs are more than willing to go under psuedonyms to help out smaller companies or businesses. Steve Blum did this a lot and he's also part of the union strike.

They really should bring him back since the voice of Travis Touchdown was a huge reason why his character was so great.

Suda would probably do something smarter than that. Like a jab at the VA strike & talk about how people who ACTUALLY WORK ON THE GAME ITSELF get no recognition & sometimes payed less than the VAs.

Even if it isn't confirmed, it might as well be confirmed. Shovel Knight is the de facto indie crossover character and I'd be surprised if the Shovel Knight team wasn't the first or second people they contacted.

Do you not know what the VA strike is? & what some VA's do when they are apart of it?

Assuming it is the VA strike there isn't anything they can do to change things, you know unless they get RAD to ditch FAG.

I'm sure he'd do something smarter than that, Suda is already one of the smarter writers in the industry.

You fags are just as retarded. The union strike was and is a targetted effort. It's not a strike against ALL GAME COMPANIES EVER, it's a strike against 11 companies: Activision, Blindlight, Corps of Discovery Films, Disney Character Voices, EA, Formosa Interactive, Insomniac, Interactive Associates, Take 2, VoiceWorks Productions and WB Games.

Any VA of the union can and does work with companies outside of those that are being struck. I wish Sup Forums wasn't full of fucking faggots who don't do their research

>voice a character in literally every game
>WTF WHY CANT I BE IN THIS ONE TOO

God damn, I swear he's in just about every game I've replayed through recently. nu-Tomb Raider, MGSPP, fucking Diablo 3, Mad Max, World of Warcraft. Just looked him up and we'll go ahead and add Doom 3 to the list too. FUCK OFF

Yes, I do faggot. Don't act like you're some know-it-all dipshit when I've actually done my research. See: Kill yourself my man for being a retard.

So he's acting like a faggot over when he pouted around like a whiny bitch, refused to work on it, but they wanted to still make the game so he got replaced?

Then tell me, kind sir. Why did he bring up the VA Strike's hashtag when talking about not being in the trailer & bringing Suda in it?

>Shovel Knights cameo will be in a form of a TV shirt. World not confirmed. Yet.
>Indie cameos, for right now that we know, will be in a form of shirts. Don't know what they'll do or where the crossover expands to.
>The team for this game is smaller than the last games
>People are interested in joining in on the crossover
>One controller use of the joycon
Anything else I missed? I'm interested in how deep this crossover stuff will be.

Hmm, maybe it's because he's raising awareness about developers casting aside VAs and characters and how it turns out the voice is integral to a character?

Have you ever watched Samurai Jack? Could you imagine a different person voicing him? Or
Doug Cockle as Geralt? Or how about Shulk voiced by Blum instead? If you have someone voice a character over multiple games that voice becomes an integral identity of that character. I can understand changing voices if the VA ends up being completely unreasonable but I don't think Atkins is one of them considering how many games he's in.

So Suda was just supposed to sit around with his thumb up his ass and wait for Downes to be done with his little tantrum?

I really don't think Suda has anything to do with the english voice actors.
I'll bet Travis still has his Japanese VA just like with Snake

What tantrum? People were upset and posting on twitter about how he wasn't playing Travis. He responded and said he was upset too.

If it's a role you were passionate about of course you're gonna respond on social media.

since when do video games walk?

Why did they change that girls voice on LiS then?

i doubt it. they never really showed much of the world outside of the bar