So we all agree he's the best boy, right?

So we all agree he's the best boy, right?

Ignis > Noctis >Prompto > Gladio

Ignis: fruitcake
Noctis: Homo
Prompto: Faggot
Gladio: Barabait

>Ignis: fruitcake

>cares about your safety
>cooks delicious meals for you
>cleans for you
>is tsundere af

is he the perfect girlfriend?

Prompto is the best

I'm sad there weren't many "I've come up with a new recipe" memes made.

Sure, why not?

Easily
Barafag here. Gladio just didn't do it for me. I think it was the hairstyle combined with the asshole attitude.
The noodles thing didn't help my opinion

The game needs more memes in general.

Prompto > Ignis > Noctis > Gladio

Ignis>Gladio>Noctis>Prompto

Fight me

He looks like me and I've been getting shit for it at my job ever since the game came out. I hate wearing my business suit sometimes.

You can actually ride the black chocobo at the AssCreed Festival

Gladio is constantly a dick to Noctis for no reason and won't let me dick his sister.

You are baiting for people to ask you to post pics.
pics?

Chocobos were fucking adorable in XV.

Did you do that one quest where Gladio makes you give her flowers?

I'm not posting pics, I'm a shy and quiet person.

Ive picked up this game for the first time in months (Chapter 2), and I cant really figure out why it got so much hate. Its extremely comfy.

Complete Global Saturation.

When you first start the game and just drive around with your bros it is comfy, but after a while you realise how shit the open world is, and as you advance further in the main story you'll see how fucking retarded it is.

The later chapters are rushed. Just be aware that after you leave on the boat that the game more or less railroads you.
Still very enjoyable though.

Fuck, this is fun

>that last one
I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS

that female Ardyn

He's, at least, the most interesting. Gladio was always kind of a douche and Promto doesn't need to be talked about in any capacity.

Why do people like Ignis so much.

He is handsome, has a pleasant voice, is an amazing cook, good friend, kind and caring, and always does whatever it takes to be at his best to best serve his King.