Does Sup Forums like Noire?

does Sup Forums like Noire?

Other urls found in this thread:

nepsort.web.fc2.com/nepsort2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's alright, not my favorite but I know people like her.

I guess, I want to fuck her butt

I want to become Noire's friend!

>5 replies
>2 posters

Noire is my friend.

Noire has no friends

Now this is a cute :3

I'm not the op, so I'm guessing 4 posts here are op.

I'd be her friend...

I want to tie Noire up and tickle her until she loses control of her bladder!

>gun gun pixies on steam never ever

i like people who ERP as noire

hmu hmu

My liking noire you mean how much I want to kiss that tummy, than yes.

Vert is the worst Nep

Which Nep has the tastiest armpits?

I want to marry Noire and make children with her

Vert is the best nep, she understands we all want to be surrounded by little girls. She also has the strongest hardware at over 3.9 gigaflops of pure bouncing power.

Probably not... but maybe.

Easily one of the most attractive neps.

In terms of megami forms, I think PH takes the cake for me. Noire is by far and away the prettiest though outside of those.

Normal Form, Noire is best girl. Goddess form, Purple Heart or Next Purple wins by a landslide

People only like Noire ironically

Nep

Only her customers like her

She has to give customers a heavy discount to keep them around.

Why is Uni on the background?

My thoughts exactly

I prefer Neptune.

She will always be at her sister's shadow

To fool people into thinking it's Uni.

No. Can I trade her in for Uni?

I prefer every Nep

She does for free

I want to impregnate Nepgear

>tfw we'll never go back to the fun Nep threads before it caught on with ironic weebs and got ported to PC

She would just kill the baby.

Too bad, she comes free with a Nowa

>no tummy kissing or navel licking fanart for Noire
Why must we suffer?

Purple Heart > Vert=Green Heart > Noire > Blanc > Neptune > White Heart >>>>>>>>>> Black Heart

I like her sister more.
And I like Vert the most.

You are missing one Nep, the best Nep.

shut the fuck up

Atelier threads suffered the same fate, at least now I can sell my consoles without second thoughts.

How were Nep threads before?

Nep threads are still miles better than SK threads, so I can live with it, but I'm curious.

She's handicapped, so no.

Nobody likes the murderer

nepsort.web.fc2.com/nepsort2.html

I dunno, you tell me

You idiot. You made best girl cry. She's going to muder you now.

But I just said I want to impregnate her

Id marry her in a heartbeat too

You can't marry Tsunako's wife

Only Compile Heart game I've played was FFF:ADF.

Are these decent time-wasters?

Her suffering makes me hard

Nep is way better than Fairy Fencer lol.

The gameplay is not best, their strong points are the characters, the plot are deccent and not that heavy in fanservice

That guy just said he came from Fairy Fencer. The combat is identical (I actually thought of Nep combat way better, since it's faster paced). The story is decent, the characters are lovable, and there isn't much fanservice, I agree with this.

I like both games

Is this heaven?

Doesn't mean one isn't better than the other. I also like both, I just think Nep is way better. Faster combat, better characters, etc.

>my waifu Blanc
Id say so

i thought people from planeptune couldn't say her name? how come he can?

He didn't even know that she was his godesss

Your waifu is everybody's plaything

Which Nep has the tastiest butthole?

i remember that, but i thought they couldn't say her name regardless. wasn't that a plot point with other characters? i know compa and iffy already knew so it wouldn't be the same. it's been so long i played it though, so maybe i'm wrong

Well, i don't remember anything about that too

Do not bully my waifu shes a good girl

Tell that to the other girls

She already has pic related, the fact that there's nothing comparable for any of the girls who are actually good is the real crime.

Fairy Fencer has more complexity to the character building. I mean, you had to grind Weapon Points to purchase upgrades to your parameters and magic/skills/attacks. Neps don't have that, you get a level-up your stats go up and maybe you'll get a new attack or skill occasionally.

Yeah, they couldn't say her name properly

> I mean, you had to grind Weapon Points to purchase upgrades to your parameters and magic/skills/attacks.

Which got boring ridiculously fast, to the point I just stopped purchasing anything and wishing they had implemented the Nep system, where you have a set amount of points and put your combos however you see fit, as long as you don't use more points than you have.

Not to mention FFF animations are really clunky and made me start skipping them on the first 5 hours, roughly 4 times sooner than I do with Neps.

>Which got boring ridiculously fast
Don't forget annoying.

She is easily the best nep, and the only one worthy of workship

I love Noire's cheap prices!

I sure love "worship" her

I want to make Future Candidates of Lastation with her while holding hands

I want to give Noire all my shares.

Yes, its like they designed NEXT purple and then said "oh shit we have to make three more" I love noire but NEXT purple design is so much better its not even funny, which is a shame because if you take the giant robot gloves she looks way better

Funny that Next Purple was actually the last of the Next Forms to be designed lol.

I'M HER FRIEND

>holding hands

Woah dude, that's disgusting

>I'M HER CUSTOMER

Fixed

how much until we get the next number in the neptunia games VIII will the godesses have a new form?

>Was really into the PS3 nep games even though the first one was objectively terrible.
>Start seriously working through Uni
>Stop playing nep games and following the other side material
I still buy every game that gets ported to PC. I hope one day I'll have the time to play them.

Well I didn't knew that to be honest, that makes it even worse

I hope hey get another form. And maybe we can get the PC goddess. But the name surely won't be VIII, they will create another strange title. I'm actually hoping they anounce it at the thing that's happening in Japan soon, forgot the name.

>PC goddess

Can't wait for Beru's big sister

>anyone liking Noire

She has no friends for a reason, user.

Vert's most likely to have Leanbox sink into the ocean and take all her citizens to PC Continent where she has to survive on the lawless, godless mainland where she cuts a deal with the local gnomes who live in a factory that produces hats (nothing but hats)

Now that's interesting. What if instead of a little sister, Vert actually gets a big sister? come on pc goddess, we need you to fix Verts character.

the little gnomes have to be cute girls though

>girl
But Blanc's a guy

Vert being a little sister this whole time, would make a great joke

How would a new form even be? NEXT transformation already turns them into half robots

Rude

Maybe Next Purple evolution is Steamax. And he's actually from the future. And they become males when they go beyond Next Forms.

Embarrassed Vert is very nice

Vert is always nice