Anyone else started a new MH file recently after MHW hype?

Anyone else started a new MH file recently after MHW hype?

me, started playing freedom1 on ppsspp, wanted to see how the first generation was and it turned to be completely unplayable to me, i think i got spoiled by the third generation too much and now i cant get into first gen MHs, second gen is fine but imo i wouldnt play MHFU again ever, ill stick with Tri Ultimate o Portable 3rd since i skipped Gen4 cuz i dont have a 3ds, as you can see MH improved a lot

No but I have been more serious with MHO, especially since the English patch came out recently.

Is MHO worth playing ?? ive seen some videos and it doesnt look much like MH, it has tons flaws in design, the audio design from monster roars and sound effect looks so stiff, the combat is too fast and theres hitpoints showing, even the monster movemetns look so strange, is it worth downloading and applying the patch at all ?? and how is the ping in china server ???

After about 1500 hours collectively in MH3U & MH4U, I stopped playing MH game for half a year.

But the MHW's reveal spurred me into buying MHGen since I'm afraid I might get rusty by the time MHW is released.

REMOVE DROME

I'm glad we've gotten a new raptor

If you're the type of person to complain about sounds and attack damage, no, it's not worth downloading.

he looks amazing tho, he can pick up objects in the scenario like stones to use it as an shield to deflect attacks, in the jap demo livestream hunters when knocked out can drop their weapon, he runs into them and grab like you great sword and swing or throw it at you, too bad it looks cute, like qurupeco i always have a hrd time keeling cute monsters

how is the ping on the flango servers ?

>he runs into them and grab like you great sword and swing or throw it at you
The hunter becomes the hunted.

It's fine. The game does a decent job at adjusting to delay. Sometimes you'll notice it, especially in the town, but in a hunt it's barely noticeable and doesn't hinder the experience.

yeah its also showed in the new trailer, he grabs jars and in one scene the hunter got is attack deflected after he grabs a stone and use it as protection

MH4 requires wystone shit to bother with online play. I've already beaten single player enough to complete the Master's Quest and then some, so I'm more than burnt out on that one, and starting out in Gen is pure fucking pain due to all the gathering shit. I'd make a new character on MH3U on my WiiU but the charm tables are fucked and there isn't the convenience of item sets for making sure I'm loaded up on all the right ammo before a hunt with my bowguns. So basically -- nope.

That's why I'll never play a gunner. Too much consumable micromanagement.

I just bought FU for my phone to get back into it

It's honestly not even that bad in 4U and Gen since you have item sets. I never gunned back in Tri and 3U, though. Lack of item sets would probably just be a humongous pain in the ass.

World looks like garbage, but I started a new P3rd file anyway because I like MH.

being a veteran of MH3 and 4 and Gen I decided to go back to MHFU

give me veteran tips before I start

I'm going through Gen with a friend of mine over the weekend actually. It's annoying since he is clearly a better hunter than I am but since he insists on using the horn as his main I still get better times than him in solo hunts. He's dragging us down by using such a shit weapon, how do I convince him to use something else?

Yeah I got XX for the Switch.
After skipping X/Ge n it's gud.

I wish I could read moon runes. I want to buy it but I know I'll get sick of Google shit every 3 mins when I want to craft something. Right now I just started up gen and it's fun even tho I have no one to play with.

If he likes using the horn, let him use the horn. Don't be a prick about clear times.

Pirate XX 3DS then. My friend who doesn't read any moon did and the translation is fine.

Who here is hoping for NO FUCKING DROMES

>he's dragging us down

actually you're being carried by how good the hunting horn is, fag. Savor those buffs

i've been tempted. but then i remember its on 3ds and i'm just disappointed again.

i suppose i could fire up the ps3 and play p 3rd, but eh.

Only this, but now that I think it about it might have been toned down in MHFU compared to MHF2 too. I can't remember.

There should be a hyper drome
Like, a drome thats worth being a title monster
Doesnt have to be big, just fast, annoying, and tough.

I played Dauntless for a few hours and I realized it's actually not that fun. The weapons have no depth.

all my friends got beta access so we're gonna play it a bit regardless but we're dropping it like a rock as soon as MHWorld comes out.