The state of Nu-Troid

Reminder that you should be playing AM2R instead of Sakamoto Returns the cinematic experience.

Bump

Aaaahhhhhh another day another Nutroid shill getting BTFO by smart people.

I hate Japanese producers. They get all these boneheaded and stupid ideas which never get challenged because of Japanese work culture

No offense to the creators of AM2R but it's just a circle with lasers. Even that one Giant Beach Ball boss in Fusion was more creative.

This. Can't wait for NK to nuke them and the west to reclaim their gaming throne.

Fuck jewtendo. I hope they go bankrupt and their fans die in a fire. Glad so.many people agree.

Also civic reminder that Horizon will beat all of the shitty japcbro games on GOTY 2017 and it will be delish.

I just hope Sup Forums petitions to download AM2R on Sakamoto Returns launch day to show them how shit the official remake cinematic experience is.

I can't find am2r anywhere so I can't download it.

Google AM2R DL link and show nu-shitendo and Sakamoto what for

>this Nu-Troid shill damage controlling his cucked remake
LMFAOOOOOOOO

>people are now impersonating ACfag in increasing numbers

>stop having opinions I don't like
found the nu-troid sucker who actually gives money for bad games

nu-troid shill mad AF LOOOOOOOL

Yep, its a Saturday night on Sup Forums alright.

>This thread
Based. Absolute fucking madman DocM64 made a better remake than nu-shitendo's cinematic experience. Too bad he cucked himself...

Stop with the ACfag bogeyman, he did nothing wrong, you just don't like truth.

So do I. Fuck all Jap games now suck and you all agree.

More based mfuckers. Thank you for schilling the sakamoto shill.

AM2R was trash. Stop shilling that garbage.

T. Sakamoto jealous that his movie got BTFOd by a indie dev. And so will Color Splash Prime 4

Sakamoto is a hack who killed the series. AM2R is still awful.

What hole did all you losers crawl out of?

>people actually spend money on the awful 3ds monster hunter or nu-troid games

What hole did all you losers crawl out of?

>ACFAG AND HIS SECRET ARMY OF METROID HATERS ARE CONSPIRING TO HACK ALL THE DIGITAL COPIES AWAY AND BOMB TRUCKS CARRYING COPIES OF SHITROID: SUXUS REACHESAROUND!!!! ITZ A CONZPIRASEEEEEE

>Great Tier
>Oblivion
>Skyrim
>Fallout 3
Am I being meme'd on?

I'm just curious because even by Sup Forums standards you all seem especially autistic.

I avoided playing AM2R for a looong time. Thought there was no way it would be worth playing. I literally just played it last month, and holy shit was I a fucking tard. I should have given this a chance before. This was the Metroid game I have wanted since Super Metroid. It was fucking amazing, and literally anyone who says otherwise either hasn't played it, or doesn't like nonPrime Metroid games. Fact. If you haven't played AM2R do yourself a favor and just give it a try. You will be waaaay fucking surprised and have a great fucking time with it. On the subject of the new game... Meh. Doesn't look very good to me. I want to say I'll buy it and give it a chance, but honestly I doubt I will. Just being honest.

no time for love, desktop thread

>Reminder that you should be playing AM2R instead
No thanks. I'm not interested in your fan made game.

If you are a fan of Super Metroid you are only hurting yourself user.

what is this autism

Spewing autism this hard won't stop a game from being a success!

Samus Returns might have a better chance if it was on Switch instead lol