Destiny PC friends, what are you going to play for the next month and a half until Destiny 2 comes out?

Destiny PC friends, what are you going to play for the next month and a half until Destiny 2 comes out?

Gonna play destiny 2 on my PS4

No one on this board is buying Destiny 2.

GW2 leading up to the expansion release and then D2 comes out a little under a month later

PUBG

Good games

Play The Division until 1.8 releases then play more Division saving me 60$ from Destiny 2.

>everyone on this board thinks like I do and agrees with all my opinions

Kill yourself.

I unironically enjoyed Destiny pvp, then raiding made it complete shit because if you didn't grind shitty raids you were fucked against people who did.

>everyone on this board has shit taste like me
DIE FGT

Fuck you. Your shitty half assed PvP ruined raids. They literally gave out max level welfare gear just for going into iron banner/trials matches and losing because shitters whined about not being able to do raid

lmao 2 bubble

As long as you enjoy yourself.

>if you didn't grind shitty raids
The raids were the best part, but I don't know what you mean other than mythoclast shenanigans. I can't think of a raid-only weapon that would provide you an amazing advantage over others from any recent content.

>Destiny 2
>Bungie finally returning to computer gaming after like 17 years
>no Mac port
Come.on, I know Mac gaming is kind of a joke now, but a Max version of Destiny would be like a return home for Bungie, it would probably generate a ton of positive press.

Titanfall 2.

i might, kinda feels like a FPS MH and I'm waiting on MHW really, plus it did feel pretty good on pc in the beta.

I have TF2 and like it, but without friends it kinda gets a little old since after the campaign it's pure PVP.

You don't have to get it I'll play it so you don't have to

I'll buy it if I can make a qt guardian with delicious DSL.

My money isn't very precious to me.

>Gaming on a MAC

Probably a bit of Destiny on my PS4, and PSO2 or something to tide me over until D2 launches.

It was really fun in beta.

Nothing this cool ever happens in Destiny or the Division.

Sadly they never looked as good in the game as they did in the character creator

>OP's webm
how mad do you think that Titan was?

By nature it can't in Destiny because of how weapons work, I dunno about Division, but what little i played of it during a free steam weekend felt really cover-based and methodical.

>buying destiny 2 on launch
>buying season pass that won't include every dlc
it is like you've learnt nothing from destiny 1

I've played Destiny since release, it's grown markedly, I like the new systems. Plus, you can pay for it in WoW gold if it bothers you.

can you buy it for me?

I want nu/v/ to leave

Why would I?

>tfw you aren't a poorfag but also don't want to support the mismanagement of the franchise but also want to play D2 because you were so invested in D1 you want to see if it improved first-hand.

this

>fps mh
I've only said this a few times unironically and meant it, but fucking kill yourself

Gosh it almost sounds like PvP and PvE should be separated entirely, what a crazy idea

How does this game manage to have worse pve than warframe? I tried the beta and just wanted to play borderlands instead.

Playing it on PS4 Pro as a stopgap.

XCOM 2 WOTC
Rainbow Six Siege
Dishonored Death of the Outsider
Metroid Samus Returns
Forza 7

I'm not buying Destiny 2 until the complete edition comes out

>PCfags are actually going to fall for the Destiny scam after Consolefags have fell for it already with Destiny 1

DON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE

Here is the entire list for launch content for destiny 2.

Insurmountable Skullfort is unironically the best helmet name I've ever seen.

>ono
whats this?

I got no other recent games so I'll probably just stay on Stalker and the other shit I often play again.
I recently back into drawing too so that'll keep me busy

>do anything
>multiple lines of text pop up in the exact middle of your field of view

thanks for the webm

>5 PvE strikes

Into the oven you go.

I know what I won't be playing in a month and a half.
Destiny 2.
Because it's shit, and only faggot normies with terrible taste will buy it.

>5 strikes
no
>15 campaign missions
NO

It's yet another one of the games where you have some fun for hours until you get to the endgame and realize it's bland as shit with a pitiful amount of content. You then realize the game is ass and it taints any semblance of fun you previously had because you're now aware that it was shit the entire time

I'm still going to buy it because I enjoy playing it.
I have tons of income.

And I want to perpetuate things you hate.

Any source that isn't your ass?

You're going to enjoy it because you have shit taste.
How much money you piss away on your hobby shouldn't have anything to do with how much fun you have doing it.

Hey destiny fags, is rise of iron worth the price? Buddy and me got back into destiny recently and we're going to run out of """fresh""" content soon.

I got it from here, someone leaked a lot of stuff.
For example at the end the speaker dies, I don't have the entire info but I did save that image because thats all I cared about.

sure thing, buddy.

You my boy user.

I sure hope nobody here falls for the Destimeme a second time.

It will go on sale after D2 comes out so yeah it's OK.

SVP3 because it's the superior experience. But I'll try Destiny 2 with a friend anyway.

>And I want to perpetuate things you hate.
Youre alright, destinyshit.

>I have tons of income so I'm going to piss away my income on a complete scam instead of something worthwhile
money can't buy intelligence I guess

kys, god bless.

Who says all that money will only be spent on Destiny 2? Are you challenged?

What else am I supposed to play to satisfy my online coop needs while I wait for MHW?

What crawled up your ass? Everyone knows Halo > Destiny.

Dauntless and Path of Exile

>play Destiny
>Struggle with pvp
>Pick up Blink + shotgun
>Top every score board.

Did they ever fix this?

SPV3 is to halo what cinematic mod is to half life.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dauntless

You could replace every Halo mission with a variant of the Library or Cortana and it'd still be a more satisfying single player experience than Destiny.

That money would be better spent on an HIV-ripe prostitute. Once a poorfag always a poorfag.

75% of what SPV3 adds to CE is solid though.

>caring about what people spend their money on

Or near offer

uh. this game sucks?

>improved
user i have bad news for you

I rarely hate on games but this gameplay looks straight up like shit.

I'm not retarded enough to fall for this piece of shit.
Gameplay was boring, PVP was borderline broken and shit (whose fucking idea was it to have your enemies show up on radar at all times?), and the visuals are at best slightly better than Titanfall 2 despite all the wankery about how well-optimized it is.

diablo 2 to get ready :^)

Bungie learned no lessons from Destiny 1.

All they decided to do is release a game that has the same pathetically small amount of content has vanilla Destiny 1 and give us exotics that are all weak as fuck. To be honest, Destiny 1 by TTK was a pretty decent game and had plenty to do. I can even accept 1 raid with vanilla Destiny 2, but only 5 goddamn strikes, 15 story missions, 4 patrol zones and the shittiest exotics making a comeback? Bungie fucked up. Unfortunately, the game will sell.

i just like doing the raids 1000 times with idiots talking shit to each other the entire time about how retarded each other is

what are you waiting for, then?

Simple question: will there be match making on endgame content in Destiny 2 without me having to use third party websites?

Don't care about raids. I mean for common stuff like end game strikes and arena stuff. Once you hit cap in Destiny 1 you basically got told to fuck off

>To be honest, Destiny 1 by TTK was a pretty decent game and had plenty to do
It was still trash compared to their previous IPs. Destiny is like console FPS WoW, a horrid combination.

The rest of my huge library of games.

I know there are going to be loads of people railing off how it's better. I want to be educated on the matter when I argue otherwise.

>It was still trash compared to their previous IPs
I agree with you. That's why I think TTK made D1 decent, what the game should have been at vanilla.

*made D1 JUST decent

Is this Sci-fi or fantasy?

Not that user. I really don't think it's necessarily a horrible combination, Destiny is just a very misguided attempt at it. They focused so much on keeping a large player count and not at all on all the things an MMO usually does to do that other than "have timers and RNG."

Both. Apparently Bungie was split 50/50 on whether to make the next game sci-fi or fantasy.

Just play Warframe? It'll literally scratch the same stupid itch and you don't have to waste any money unless you want to be a retarded faggot and buy cosmetics. Seriously if all you want is to grind, co-op with people and kill shit then play that instead if not go get an actual taste in games

Escape from Tarkov.

Roll around in my depression. Granblue Fantasy & FFXIV also.

>Never see this coming
wait...was that a Persona reference?

>Void Warlock with a Fusion rifle and Red Death, in a game where aim assist is a feature

You could be blind and using your ass to play and I still would not be impressed at that shit kill streak. But at least if you used your shitty ass to play Destiny it would be fitting to the game.

>What are you going to play for the next month and a half until Destiny 2 comes out?
I'mma play your momma while I mock your taste in video games.

>Muh depressed weeb
Dumbass, kys.

The game holds your hand in so many different ways it really is hard to tell where player skill begins and ends

I'm gonna buy it just because you told me not to.
Plus I make $15 an hour and barely pay shit for rent since I live in sober living so 60 bucks is literally nothing to me.