Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AwC-PivIGUU
youtube.com/watch?v=wd1-HM234DE
dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Rift_Shop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is all I will contribute to this thread

Post arisen

I'm gonna do it, lads, gonna go sorceror

What would be an ideal main pawn on the long road to magickal mastery?

Man, this is a bit unrelated, but I was really hoping Dauntless would have Dragon Dogma's combat. Dragon Dogma's combat was superb, where as Dauntless was so goddamn shallow and shitty.

The closed beta was absolutely terrible. We'll just have to wait for Monster Hunter World I suppose.

sorcerer

sequel when

another sorcerer.

you and the pawn can simultaneous cast for faster cast speed. just make sure they are utilitarian.

I just got this game. was fighter a good choice for a first timer?

yea
pretty solid choice
you can freely switch around later though

Fighter's definitely one of the most solid classes in the game.

Probs never 2bh

I doubt a sequel will live up to the enormous hype generated around here, so I'd rather take the Fromsoft route and look forward to a spiritual successor

THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEEEE

>wake up
>rest at an inn
>no (You)'s

INTO THE CURRENT AGAIN

>someone uses my healer pawn for ages judging by the 100k RC I got
>too lazy to dismiss her properly so they just Brine her

It's a shame that pawn death leads to an automatic review of 3 stars across the board. I like read my pawn reviews so I can gauge if she's doing a good job or not.

Is Cured Bite or Cursed Light better for a fighter pawn?

>In BBI 2.0
>Any time Death shows I up and kills a pawn I have to Godsbane and reset the room so the owner doesn't get shitty feedback.

It can get a little annoying after a while, but I'd feel bad if I let them go like that.

I want to kill him so badly.

Somebody rent my pawn.

What's up with low level pawns with high level gear? For example when I started around a week ago I found a level 4 pawn with what looked like end game gear

would help if you posted info

I saw some fags on steam trading pawn names, is it possible to look up a specific pawn and rent them out?

>tfw have the opening theme stuck in my head for several weeks

if you know their level and vocation, might take a bit of sifting though

Knowing level, vocation and name will be necessary.

I agree that another Sorcerer would be a good addition, especially if you get proper spell synching going.

Oh fuck, you just jogged my memory. I forgot that it didn't necessarily mean she'd been brined.

I try to make it hard for her to die by equipping her with Legion's Might, so I just assumed that's what happened to her.

That's a really nice thing for you to do! I also try to keep my hired pawns up as best as I can, even if I have to reload from my last save.

Enki, level 130 Fighter. I won't lie, she's a bit retarded but at least she looks cool.

Just looked her up, nice job user~

Thanks man I tried.

ITSUNO
SEQUEL WHEN

TITS
I
T
S

i googled both of those names to remind myself which ones they are and came upon this on the dd wiki youtu.be/AwC-PivIGUU

Generally, you want to avoid hybrid damage weapons because of the damage barrier. Cursed light's pretty good if you can get past it somehow, though. Typically I have my pawn carry around a goldforged almace for freezing shenanigans, but I always sleep with him carrying a devilsbane or whatever the strongest sword I have at the moment.

holy fuck the condemned gorecyclops is fucking hard

Whoever made this slut post sliders and colors so I can copy you

Yeah fuck those guys honestly. But it is fun.

Her name is Ethrendel. Big fat drow tiddies

I literally just sat in the doorway and sniped 'em with a bow. Took forever and totally wasn't worth it.

Just sick your Garm on them

>Trying to kill sirens without aggroing a cyclops
>One is grinding against its crotch

DDO is coming to the west this year

I can feel it

I really hope so

bring 2 sorcerers with high gicel and utilitarian

ez

Where the FUCK can i find sliders/colors. I can't seem to match the skin color

Knocking them down is fun though.

It's been a while since I've made a drow bitch, but it might be one of the ones you have to buy from Jonathon or whatever at the encampment. Going off the top of my head it's on the last row, I think it looks a bit different in game than it does in the creator. Hold on let me see if I can find it

Old Arisen before I changed

Bless, someone posted sliders the other day but they were wrong as fuck

someone help? I accidentally clicked while talking to a guy, slashing him, and was immediately sent to prison even though I'm the big hero. what am I supposed to do now?

I love the she-goat!

They may have been playing without their pawn, so their pawn wasn't leveling at all.

>bitterblack isle has a moon
>gransys doesn't

What does it mean?

I don't have my backup save for my twin drow bitches anymore unfortunately, but it's either this one, or the one in the middle row on the far right in my screenshot.

KEEP IN MIND, it won't look right until you see it in game against the white of the trophy set. IMO that's the only set that makes drow look good.

Moff will show up in this thread eventually and post Ethy's sliders anyway I think.

Correct

Deepest lore

Okay I'll try those out. I can't seem to get the eyebrows right either but that might be the same deal with the color only looking good in game

Use a controller so it doesn't happen again

tiddies

Brows 35
Vertical 0
Spacing 1
(0 is the middle of the slider)

youtube.com/watch?v=wd1-HM234DE

For

>he doesn´t know you can resummon the dead pawn and continue w/o giving negative feedback as long as you do it before resting since the the feedback is not sent until you quit or rest

It's a shame you can't levitate around like the Lichs/Wights/Dark Bishop

post the full sliders

>Wanted to make cute musclegirl
>Put the tiddy slider to max so she wouldn't be completely flat
>Ended up dialing the muscles back
>Forgot to dial the tits back too
>Have to play as a titty monster for the rest of the game
Oh well

So was the other user correct about the color? It's at the very bottom on the left?

looks about right

t. made her

dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Rift_Shop

>tfw we will never learn more about Mason and his involvement with the Faith

It's just faster to Godsbane, desu senpai. Reseting rooms isn't even a challenge.

I hope this thread or one like it is up tomorrow. I need a bro to help me get some rift crysties but I'm just too damn tired.

All you'd need to do is post your pawn's level, vocation and name.

Is the game on pc still alive ? I want to start clean but won't do it if pawn rental is dead

Anime gf
Strider
Lv 88

Originally I made a dorf but he didn't get hired throughout the entire story. Trying to make a half assed waifu has earned me only 8k so far

>tfw noone will hire your pawn if it's a dude

I still get rents every day. Might be more alive right now because of people playing again for the xbone/ps4 release.

I've been thinking about this and I think it's because most dude pawns look like offline pawns anyway.

How would you like your Mystic Knight, dear Arisen?

I'd like them with bigger maces and bigger shields.

Here you go. Isn't he beautiful?

MHW is comiNG oUT nEXT yEAR. yoU cAN bet yoUR ass ddon is neVER getTING a wesTERN relEASE.

Without magic cannon and with his shield in his hand

>Mystic Knight
>tfw I just can't manage perfect block

>tfw no spear

I hire male pawns. The rift is misleading as fuck when it comes to female voices, and I have a knack for picking pawns who share the same voice as mine.

There's just so few male sorcerers who have the spells I want to sync with and/or good inclinations.

Here are the sliders.

>tfw the game won't let you be god in every part of the map
>tfw I will never be able to kill this prick over and over without being arrested

>[JOIN ME FOR A DRINK intensifies]