Numerous PR people working for Sega have made fun of him over the years

>numerous PR people working for Sega have made fun of him over the years
>a thinly veiled pastiche of him actually made it to air in the Sonic Boom cartoon series

How long until they actually go all the way and put Chris in a Sonic game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_jjK48fpYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pic
why did he do this

He thinks semen is limited

To recycle his sperm

He recycles his semen because he doesn't want to run out of sperm.

What the fuck

I think it's because cumming and throwing the semen away is seen as wasteful, at least in some christian circles. There was even a song saying that the load you blew could've been a doctor or a lawyer or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=h_jjK48fpYQ

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

given some of his other adventures that's almost disappointing

Actual seminary grad here. No Christian sect or denomination (fringe or mainstream) believes that about sperm, to my knowledge. Chris is just that retarded.

you mean "every sperm is sacred"? that's monty python lol

chris is a big fan of monty python, what a coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=ULDGgv35otw

He drinks his own semen now? I thought he had hit rock bottom but he just keeps on going.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he thought Holy Grail was historical fact

>You know what i like?
>CAKE!

>now

He hasn't done it for years. Right now, as outlined in , he's been freezing his semen in the kitchen freezer so as to impregnate himself with his own daughter when his taint wound "vagina" is fully formed.

But thats not how that shit works since he got no uterus

I see. I don't follow him that closely and these threads do get deleted pretty fast so I'm not very up to date with him.
Has he said anything about Sonic Mania?

Tell him that

I wonder if anyone has actually tried telling him that. Or pretended to be a doctor and gave him fake medical advice telling him his ideas were correct and what he wanted to hear to see how much crazy shit he could talk Chris into.

MY NAME IS NOT