Do you have any cool ideas for video games? I'd like to play a game that's in the style of french new wave films...

Do you have any cool ideas for video games? I'd like to play a game that's in the style of french new wave films, but I don't know how exactly it would work.

wow that sounds really gay

/thread

I dreamed last night of an amazing video game. In the game, your girlfriend is in a coma, and you have to wake her up, but here's what's unique: It comes with a life size female doll. She comes completely naked, and what you do, is you put her on your bed, and she's basically the controller. I don't think you ever have to sexually molest her in order to wake her up, but I guess you can, it's your doll. But anyway, there's stuff like she has a pet mouse, and it comes with a little plastic mouse, so you hold it in your hands and rub it along her body sometimes, and on the screen, it shows the little mouse running along the girl's body. And there's a little naked miniature version of the girl riding him. There's always like a 60's LSD background on the screen.

Anyway, it was a pretty cool game, but in the dream I regretted buying it, because it was $2,000.

>due to a bunch of plot reasons I won't bore you with, a main is permanently grafted into a combat suit, but the suit is a flawed early model and the strain it puts on his body will eventually kill him
>the suit has 12 special functions built into it (three for offense, three for defense, three for mobility, and three for stealth)
>he has to complete 12 missions (which can be done in any order) to destroy important enemy facilities
>each mission ends with a boss who has a suit with a super-enhanced version of one of your suit's functions
>each time you beat a boss the additional stress to your suit means you have to permanently shut off one of your suit functions and can no longer use it
>enemy strength remains the same but gets harder to deal with as you lose abilities
>when you finish the 12th boss, you shut off the last of your abilities and have to make your way through a gauntlet of enemies with only the most basic movement/fighting capabilities
>the final boss has all of the previous bosses' abilities but even more enhanced
>with minutes to live you throw your suit into maximum overdrive and turn all of your functions back on for one final desperate superpowered throwdown

A Team Fortress-styled class-based FPS, but with the visual style and setting of a Conan the Barbarian-esque environment.

All the cheesiness of the late 80s early 90s

That sounds vaguely familiar

sent a slight shiver up my spine man, of course I could never play it now knowing the ending

This isn't an idea for a game, this is a plot, you fucking retard.

>a game that's in the style of french new wave films
if saboteur played like nier 2

I had never heard of anything like it, but this looks like sort of what it is. But the doll it came was wasn't anime, it looked like a real girl. And it was more complicated that just touching I think, but I don't know exactly all the things you had to do because I didn't finish it, but basically the screen would give you hints on what you had to do.

>but I don't know how exactly it would work.
probably like heavy rain and other such gay shit

>12 functions in suit divided into 4 categories
>12 missions which can be done in any order
>have to choose abilities to lose as you progress through the game
>enemy strength doesn't change and the difficulty comes from losing your abilities
>bosses have superior versions of your abilities
>have to survive with all of your abilities stripped away for the final mission
Those sound a lot like gameplay elements to me user

If you think that even describes a game you're a fucking retard. Doesn't even say what genre it is, just vague bullshit.

You don't have to be mad just cause you couldn't think of a fun game idea user. Give it some thought and maybe something will come to you!

>genre = gameplay elements

Leave.

I have a really simple idea that is probably too ambitious to be made. :'(

It could be a 2D megaman sidescroller or a turnbased RPG for all you know.

Fitness Fighters.

In a future where a conglomerate corporation has made the entire population unable to use any form of exercise in order to sell a drug that keeps them alive, two bros go back in time to set things right by teaching the city where the company began about the importance of physical fitness.

So essentially it plays like River City Ransom. Working out and eating well builds your stats which you then use to fight back against Street thugs. Along the way you help NPCs overcome their personal barriers in getting /fit/.

I wish I knew the first thing about game development, cause I would love to make it.

You could have just asked man. It's a third-person shooter, though two of the offense functions are melee abilities (one short range and one mid-range)

bump

I'd like to make a /comfy/ slice of life village sim combining animal crossing and persona but I'm too retarded to program so I might just pay someone to do it for me

I always wanted to see a deep and complex social structure in a game.
My dream game is about a guerrilla war-fighter killing his way to the neighboring (invading) country, but because the character looks like the natives of the invading country, you can infiltrate their ranks and party with the enemy and fuck their women and all that.
But all the while your guerrilla troops are still waiting on your orders, and if you take too long, the troops could grow restless and have a ton in-fighting, and you'll begin to lose troop, all the while not knowing because you're off having fun.
basically just a responsibility simulator so the player could learn an important lesson in getting their priorities straight

>TPS
>you're a police officer in 2099
>takes place on a fuck huge and tall housing tower filled with inhabitants
>dangerous, filled with hostile gang members
>start from the top, have to work your way down at the same time "cleaning" up in the period of a few days
>you have to deal with good shoots/ no shoots, cannot spray your weapons wanton and must have good judgment in accounting for overpenetration, your background, material of the walls behind an armed suspect etc
>if you exceed a certain amount of innocents injured, you will fail the mission
>weapons include conventional firearms with realistic handling, sounds and ballistic behavior
>the housing complex is alive with people in each room doing different things and walking around in them
>fights can involve being corned off by a mob of armed gang members with you having to kick open a tenant's door to seek cover inside, planting an explosive breach behind a wall or over the ceiling of a known suspect's home etc
>you can breach the side of the complex via rappel and kick through windows of homes

cont in other post

>gunplay is satisfying and includes energy weapons, airburst weapons and chemrail guns
>you can sprint into slides, dropkicks, dives into tackles, take suspects as shields or even toss them out of the complex or through the middle section
>rooms and floors vary with various amounts of objects, debris and gunfights are chaotic with smoke, lights flickering, hang dry clothing getting in the way with no gunfight feeling the same
>you are given a score on how many suspects you killed and how accountable you were with your shots when you reach ground zero