Corporations are not your friends, you idiot

Corporations are not your friends, you idiot.

well they should

fpbp

Valve is my friend

No shit Sherlock. As if Nintendo will magically make good games if I said "Nintendo is currently sucking for the past decade."

Oh, I wish I was as naive as I was years ago.

>tfw you used to consider Gaben to be cool
>he then puts his hand in my wallet because he saw mods and said "I want some of that pie".

It stings even more than when I found out he liked Equine horse show.

Yes we are. Now buy my game

Fair enough, I don't call up sony for an evening chat about how the kids and Carol are doing. Nintendo and I don't just meet up to hang around the park or play videogames together, online or local play.

So what's your point?

What are you talking about, John Nintendo is my bro

>Nintendo and I don't just meet up to hang around the park or play videogames together, online or local play.
>Reggie will never bully me gently after schooling my ass in Splatoon 2
:(

You are not wrong.
Sony is the biggest cancer that's killing many videogames.
Two of the games I legit liked very much (pso2, monster hunter series) turned into shit because sony decided to touch it again for the ps4. It triggers me how much they are forcing cinematic bullshit on multiple games, that's why you get abominations like ff14. People eat that shit for 2 reasons: catgirls, and it has the name of "final fantasy" on it.

Shut up. I want them to take care of my every need.

Shut up you beta male.

Distinct lack of PC part component manufacturers and software manufacturers there OP.

I wish I could hang with SONY

You are at liberty to pretend they don't exist.

Which is why we should praise whos doing the best for consumers. Is it valve who doesn't make games, doesn't promise you can play your games forever, pushes DRM and paid mods? of course not
Is it Sony who is continuously anti-gamer and only pro-whatever prints money. Backwards compatibiity? go fuck yourself. good service? LOOOOOOOOOL
Nintendo at least makes quality games and quality hardware. still think like a toy company though

And microsoft gives us free backwards compatability WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEIR CONSOLES. Even with your disc games. Goodluck throwing Ratchet and Clank 2 in your PS3 slim (no way your fat still works lol).
Forward compatbility, so that shit will play on your X1X, your X2X your Xbox 720. your Xbox Two. It'll play on it fucking all. On top of that, certain games can be played on your Windows PC too. What fucking more could you ask for when it comes to digital ownership?
They have good online server that doesn't get prices raises for no reason.

Sonybros will deny this and inevitably be butthurt reading this. I welcome your (you)s

>Nintendo at least makes quality games
hahahahahahahahahahah

nintendo didnt make that. next.

except sony.
They said they loved and they care #forthegamers

Yes they did retard, Platinum only helped with assets.

>post 1 bad game
>this somehow means they don't have the best good:bad game ratio

They're also not my enemies.

nope platinum made it not nintendo. next argument.

I don't know, man. Sony is a major part of my life. Was I was younger I had a Sony boom box. Then I got a Walkman. Shit was great. Moved on to a Trinitron. Then came the PlayStation. Xperia later gave me a great Android phone and BRAVIA provides great image quality. Sony has been my lifelong friend.

>>this somehow means they don't have the best good:bad game ratio
they don't, Wii U has more bad games than good ones
fuck off retard

It actually has more good games than bad ones

not an argument. i win.

Why are pc players always so bitter because they dont have normie friends to play with and have fun with?

fuck you, nintendo is family. they love us!!

>Platinum made it
>Shigeru Miyamoto was overseeing the project
>literally trying something new with the WiiU tablet
Nintenbros, everyone.

>triggered sonybro

Switch really did a number on you guys.

Why is Link fucking that man ?

Link can get much better

The fuck. I mean way to go link but come on. Midna is the ginger you should be fucking. Not the who.

Nope it doesn't
#1 metacritic and Star Fox Zero and like two opposite ends of the spectrum

platinum still developed it. next argument.

OBSESSED

EPD did the majority of the work you dumb piece of shit
Nintendo drones truly are the worst, most delusional fanbase

Yes it does

Okay, but if they WERE which one would be the cute girl that friendzoned you?

Way to make this fact depressing for yourselves.

indeed, sony negroes have been seething for exactly 6 months now.

I own one and I can confirm it doesn't

I can confirm it does

They were so sure the Wii U would be the final nail in the coffin for Nintendo. Then they were sure the Switch would be a flop.
Honestly at this point I'd say that the Switch's success triggers Sup Forums far more than the PS4's success ever has.

No shit sherlock, thats why i support the one who pretends the best to be my friend and not the one who's out to fuck me in the ass with no lube.

Well you're wrong.

wrong platinum did. next.

>#1 metacritic and Star Fox Zero and like two opposite ends of the spectrum
No fucking shit? And then there's games like BOTW, SM64, OOT, Majoras Mask, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros, Xenoblade Chronicles... etc etc

What actual video games do Sony have? Ratchet and Clank, fucking love those games. Jak and Daxter, Little Big Planet 1&2, Ape Escape...???? none of which are on Sonys current gen console because they dont care about video games. they got some movies but those aren't video games

I'm actually right

>no proof

>What actual video games do Sony have?
Nioh
Yakuza 0
Yakuza Kiwami
Persona 5
Gravity Rush 1 and 2
Bloodborne

DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY BING BING WAHOO LIKE THAT

google. next.

>SM64, OOT, Majoras Mask, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Bros, Xenoblade Chronicles
Did you seriously just berate Sony for not having good current gen games, then go off and list a bunch of Nintendo shit from previous gens? Are you fucking stupid?

That's the entire PS4 exclusive list worth playing. only 1 of which is an actual AAA polished game. 2 of which are tentative to release on other platforms at any moment.

Good job sony really helping gaming here.

>Corporations wouldn't exist if the state owned everything.
>Corporations wouldn't exist if small businesses weren't shit at the economic game.
>Corporations wouldn't exist if humans didn't like order and weren't anarchy savages.
>Corporations wouldn't exist if anarchy savages didn't stop giving them good appeals.

Corporations are your friends if you weren't an idiot.

>That's the entire PS4 exclusive list worth playing.
more games than Wii U
>2 of which are tentative to release on other platforms at any moment.
hahahahahahahahahaha
never ever faggot

in your little land of delusion maybe

Shhhhh. Don't mention bloodboure. It gets them nervous.

gr2 is terrible, everything else you listed is great, although i havent played nioh yet.

>Is the Nintenbro stupid

>google developed the game
Nintenbros, everybody.

i win the argument.

>Google made starfox not Nintendo

I agree

>Be an idort
>Monster Hunter World gets announced at Sony's E3 conference (Why the fuck would anyone believe any rumors prior to E3 anyway? There's always a fuckton of shit that gets flat out made up.)
>Endless shitposting with wojaks having flooded threads for months
>Any and all arguments suddenly get met with being called a Nintenbro, as well as someone always having to say something about Nintendo boogeyman
>While I like the look of MHW (More so after the most recent trailer), I absolutely cannot stand this console war faggotry anymore, and /mhg/ has been made completely cancerous due to it
>Now, months later, I feel as if I can't stand the PlayStation brand, despite enjoying playing my PS4, and I don't know how to fix it
>Just want to go back to liking video games, but it doesn't help that Sony has been blatantly fucking their consumers in the ass and people are outright defending them

The console has been out for 5 months and it already has the same amount of AAA playable video games that sony does, one, bloodborne. Switch has 2 if you count Mario Kart 8 deluxe

Also I compared Sonys previous library to Nintendos previous library at the same time.

You're not helping your case.

>AAA is suddenly a big deal
lol

I think that specific games and game devs shouldn't be exclusive to a specific platform.
Wouldn't they make more money by becoming available across all platforms?
I could understand wanting a few exclusive games (e.g. Bloodborne on PS4) on console to help it sell and differentiate it from others, but having a stranglehold on entire series' seems kind of dumb to me because then there's multiple consumer bases who only own the consoles it isn't released on that miss out on the entire series.
I understand if a game developer wants to stick to what they know works, but having your game be only released on one platform makes people who just want to buy the game have to buy the 150$ or above priced console just to play it.
Why can't video games be easier to access?

Maybe I'm just dumb and don't completely understand the complicated concept of market competition.
Or maybe I'm just a dumb poorfag who's complaining about things that don't really matter.
I just want to be able to play video games I like.

>Nintenbros didnt invade every thread talking about their bing bing wahoos

You're delusional if you think its only sony fans doing the console warring in MH threads.
Nintenbros got so triggered they made up some tinfoil hat conspiracy about Capcom faking the Youtube views for MHW's trailer. They would post their shitty Sup Forums-tier infographs in every thread.

The most pro-consumer out of all three is Sony despite being the poorest which is ironically why they have to be pro-consumer.

Cheap hardware
Excellent third party support
Hardware gets supported for the longest time
Excellent and diverse portfolio of first party games
Excellent split of Western and Japanese games in general
Fosters the best creative environment for their 1,2 and 3p developers resulting in lots of compelling new IP and invesment in titles from the indie to AAA level.
Oh and has cheaper games in general.

Doesn't pretty much everybody own a PS4 at this point

you're assessment of Sony and Ninetendo is correct.
However, Micro$oft started the paid online shit
they deserve no praise

also it's fucking Micro$oft.
>Would like to upgrade to Windows 10?

>Putting Sony and Microsoft on the same level of "thinking corporations are your friend" as Nintendo
Nigga, not once did Sup Forums send anyone at Sony and Microsoft a fucking thank you card, plenty of people will huff their dicks but that's nothing compared to the fanboys of Nintendo who actually think Nintendo is somehow their actual friends

>Be a Nintendofan and try to revise history and hide behind PC

Kill yourself you pathetic rat-faced Nintendo fan and hide behind other platforms more you little worm.

They're by far the least crooked though

wow, this sony nigger sure is assblasted

Not worth it.
Customer loyalty is just retarded.

>Nintendo fan desperately trying to hide behind PC gets exposed

Nintendo fans are absolute cancer.

>just buy your virtual console games for the fifth time, goy

OP, I think you should have also clarified that they're not necessarily your enemies either, because some of these idiots are just using this as another thread for console warring. It's retarded to constantly talk about how much you hate other companies too. Just as bad as loving them. saying "man, Target is such a shit company, and all those Targetdrones need to die." 24/7 just makes you look like an autistic weirdo. Just don't shop there. But console warriors act like it's their duty to fight them, as if they're making some sort of difference. In reality they just look like fools to people who aren't mentally disabled.

You mean all those threads clearly made to trigger Nintenbros with NEVER EVER posting? Yeah, I remember those too. We still have them after all any time someone makes a thread about MHW. I'm not saying that Nintendofans aren't equally at fault, but the majority of shitposting came from people laughing at Nintendofans.

Also phoneposters like this are completely goddamn cancerous. Also I said I was an idort, I own everything, you fucking retard.
You're fucking retarded if you honestly think otherwise. Also, being happy that other people can't play a game is goddamn pathetic.

>*demonetizes your video*
>*ruins your paper mario*
>*DMCAs your fangame*
>*immediately abandons wii u consumers after it flops*
>*puts a car in your mario party*
wahoo im-a your pal

No I'm talking about all those posts claiming MHW's youtube views were take. That was 100% from Nintenbros

Don't forget those literal physical DLC's go-I mean guy!

YOU WILL BUY A CONSOLE AND MONTHLY SUB NOW.

AND PAY FOR MODS AND MICROTRANSACTIONS NOW TOO

YOU WILL BUY INTO EARLY ACCESS NOW

YOU WILL PRE ORDER GAMES NOW

PC GAMING DOES NOT EXIST

YOU WILL NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT GAMES THAT WERE DEVELOPED VERY POORLY AND RUSHED SO WE CAN GET MORE MONEY.

BUY BUY BUY

inb4 b-b-b-buh you get a figure!!!!1111!!!1

Persona 5 is also on the PS3

And BOTW is on Wii U

>If you want to

Much better than Sony's prices or Microsoft's spying

>Thread turns into a circlejerk about how great Sony is and how terrible Nintendo is

Didn't see that coming

>falling for the bait

You know Sony and MS let you play your classic games on any system, right? You just log into your account and you can play your classic games on any device, you only need to buy it once. Its not like Nintendo where its all console-based and you have to re-buy your VC games on literally every new system.

Consolewars don't exist anymore and it's just sony fanboys being retarded.

It's always Sony against PC, Nintendo or MS, has been for years now.

That is correct, congratulations.

Do you have to always be online to do this?

>waaaahhh why aren't you circlejerking about nintendo

>Try to revise history where Nintendo fans didn't shitpost like cancerous assholes for months and months and months leading up to MH world where they shat on the PS4 and Vita continuously every single day
>Then claims the Playstation brand has been destroyed in his own eyes because Sony fans decided to throw some shit back

Can you possibly display such a fucking pathetic bias even more? You claiming to be an idiort is such a bullshit blanket statement. Stop trying to revise history you fucking faggot and take off your rose colored glasses. Fake idorts like you give real idorts who have no stake in console wars a bad name. The worst part is you probably couldn't even recognize who the actual capcom shills were behind half the post-E3 shitposting.

I despise history revisionists more than I despise console fanboys desu.