Am I retarded, or is this complete gibberish?

Am I retarded, or is this complete gibberish?

Kingdord Hearts

>Am I retarded
Say no more.

>Am I retarded, or is this complete gibberish?
A bit of both

It's an ad to entice you to spend money on a shitty mobage game. You aren't supposed to "get it." You're supposed to be confused, pick up X, and pay money for the chance of getting answers.

I've got 35000 jewels, anons. Should I do a ten pull and see what i got. There's a new Sephiroth medal that's 6 tier.

What's their endgame?

Dude just stop.
You're hurting yourself.

They only exist to die and become the Organization XIII

>7 people
>5 if you're not counting MoM and Luxu
>Organization XIII

Your OP so by definition you're retarded.

To fuck everything up.

.....these characters. Anyone else simply not give a damn anymore about the original story? The funny part is that Nomura says:

"Kingdom Hearts is Sora's Story."

Is he stupid? It hasn't been Sora's Story even in the currently released stuff. It's the story of Riku versus Master Xehanort with Aqua as a guest star. Everyone else doesn't matter. Especially Sora who isn't a factor, especially when you got these new Union Leader shitty characters who no one gives a shit about.

Kingdom Hearts I think is going to fail because of the Bleach Flaw. Bleach invented a bunch of shitty half-assed characters to bloat up the cast of the whole series. None of them got proper development, none of them were actually substantially interesting, and Kubo Tite just kept on piling more and more of these characters who are just pointless. Nomura is doing the same in a smaller scale.

I just want Sora having some adventures in the damn Disney worlds and if the original story has to be a thing? Let it develop Sora. I don't want to play as Not-Sora from a million years ago in the past or Blue Fighting Boobs or Dumb Earth Retard or Discount Roxas, or Kairi, etc. Man the concept of Kingdom Hearts has become garbage thanks to Nomura.

>delegating important world building and backstory to a mobile game
Spinoffs were a mistake.

But we'll be getting Sora's adventures in Disney worlds in KH3 next year. This is just smaller scale story from the age of fairy tails with possible setup for future games after KH3.

You needed to have played the cellphone game, and more than what was released on the Japanese version. I think all of us are going to have a lot of fun going "When did they explain this shit" in KHIII.

>is a game called "Kingdom Hearts Back Cover" gibberish

If it's even twice as comprehensible as its title then it's still gibberish.

The real mistake is not giving Nomura an editor and then whenever Nomura got a stupid or bad idea the editor uses a sledgehammer on Nomura's skull.

Nigga...?

>Cellphone game
Kingdom Hearts is a cluster fuck and Squeenix are cunts.

Yeah but where are the girls, stupid. You can't resurrect as a boy if you were a girl

There is exactly one girl in Org XIII.

I'm sure Nomura will pull something out of his ass.
>"ZOMG Larxene was trans!!?"

Why do people like Kingdom Hearts?
Be honest.

And like 2 or 3 girls as masters in X

Hey going after the tumblr crowd seems to be a good strategy if you want even more autistic people to buy your game.

1. Gameplay
2. Disney fan service (I'm shallow)
3. Keyblades look cool if a little impractical
999999. Story and all its clusterfuck anime bullshit.

I do want to see how bullshit the story gets. If it somehow gets resolved in a way that isn't retarded it will be neat, but I'm not expecting much considering how DDD turned out.

I am sure some of them just die. Which happens I'm sure.

Actually the line would be something like this:
>"Wha--? Larxene...? Has... the heart of a boy...!?"

So like Toriyama with Dragon Ball? Makes sense I guess.

>Gameplay
I refuse to believe that.
From what I've played it seems completely braindead button mashing, with infinitely respawning enemies as you desperately try to trigger the plot to advance in the most painful way possible.
And I played a couple bosses, and they couldn't even bother adding any basic weak points or strategic element whatsoever. Press the attack button x100 to win.

Both.
It is gibberish, but you're retarded for still giving a shit about Kingdom Hearts.

im not gonnabother to play X so I hope they finish soon so I can read it on a wikia, im pretty sure the videos will be ridiculously long

Or Lucas with the original trilogy, or Kojima before MGS3, yeah. These guys go off the deep end when they have free reign.

as a content creator I can understand that they want to find some "logic" in their stories and change things in order to have a little more sense. Hell, sometimes i can understand if they forgot other details from previous releases because back then it was a novelty or something improvised but didn't really see it so important. Im not defending them, I'm saying that is best if they can have someone who can keep track of past stories so they can put a stop on them whenever they go out of hand

This is probably ongoing until KH3 releases. Nomura had a recent quick interview regarding Japan's 2nd anniversary mentioning that the story will ramp up and be better than what's come so far.

No I mean I'm agreeing with you. The levels of asspulling they go to sometimes is just inexcusable. I understand that videogames are the most sequel reliant medium but there are 30+ volume book series out there that manage to not reach autistic levels like these, it's not impossible.

It's a fucking piece of shit, that and everything else from that franchise.

problem with KH is having to continue the story on different mediums, not many can keep track on the story or get all the other consoles/handhelds to follow the story, is understandable they want to keep selling and maintain the hype but they should've stick with Play Station

Books have to rely on story telling to stay afloat. Vidya can get away with lesser story telling if the gameplay remains good or passable.

It's kinda fixed now with the HD collections but I still agree with you that they should have kept them console games and just reused assets for the non-numbered titles.

DUO WEILD

Kingdom hearts 1 is still the best game

KH2 fucked everything
And by everything I mean the gameplay, the story, the characters, the themes/aesthetics and the fanbase

Kingdom Hearts BBS fucked the story up with the retarded Xehanort retcon. KH2 wasn't too bad.

yeah, the HD already fix the problem which was a little too late but hey, with the long waiting i think is enough time for anyone to catch up just for the story regardless if they play it any%

Back cover only tells you like 1/20th of chi's story (which is still going btw) so it's okay if you walk out not understanding any thing cause it doesn't explain a damn thing.

It's worth it just to watch the Case of ... scenes featuring MoM.

2FM > 1FM > Re:Coded > BBS = Re:CoM > 0.2 >
Days > DDD

To have you die and become Kingdom Hearts.

What's in the box guys?

Doesn't have the same effect as the Tales of version.

Sora's Dinner

You'll see...

your mom's new dildo

Your Heart.

>From what I've played it seems completely braindead button mashing
Stop playing on Standard.

KH2 may have fucked everything a bit story wise, but it's literally the best KH game.

I'll never understand that, 2 just finished what CoM expanded upon.

KH2 has the best gameplay since is more action oriented despite being rpg-ish. I like it so much due to how the combos works like charm. I hope KH3 still has this feeling or maybe upgrade it more

people say KH2 ruined everything becauses babs didn't play CoM

Oh good point. I forgot many people didn't buy one of the greatest handhelds of all time.

i still won't forget how I accidentally used teleport against captain hook just when I was low HP, it was a miracle because one attack and I was done

No, it's gibberish mate. I dno wtf they doin to the KH series but it can suck my dick fr
>handheld bs
>fuck roxas
>disney cancer to the xTreeem
>fuckitall.jpg

A plot device for the next Kingdom Hearts saga.

I was honestly ok with the KH story until X.
No way I'm gonna play some shitty timegsted mobile game and expect to hype up to the keyblade war.

And what happened to the mystery of these games? The keyblade graveyard is all we needed as a back story. They can just show something like that without having to explain it makes for great storytelljng

Try playing on a difficulty that requires you to actually thing about what you are doing. Critical is a lot of fun in that a lot of encounters become a lot easier when you use something other than combos.

Summons are really good in this game, limits are great too. Some enemies can be killed much faster and safer with the right kind of magic.

There is a lot more to KH2 than the X and Triangle Buttons.