Say bye bye to the mario game! *Nuking intensifies*

Say bye bye to the mario game! *Nuking intensifies*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbcPKaCSw7k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_national_missile_defense#Current_NMD_program
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is Kyoto a good military target? They don't have enough nukes for them to have to be too worried

I could see Sony giving them the money and resources to pull it off.

What would NK waste their one nuke on?

>is Kyoto a good military target?
No, I mean it's good if you just want to destroy a bunch of old castles and kill high schoolers on their anime trip.

>implying North Korea is a threat to anyone
They fly planes that look like they came out of Fallout
Do you really REALLY deem them a threat?

they got nukes and a 10million pop city some kilometers away from them. Thats the threat.

YES
GREATNESS AWAITS
MORE NU GOD OF WAR AND THE LAST OF US

Hopefully SK, I don't think I'll miss their autistic esports and mmos.

The only threat is whether or not Kim will blow his brains out and fire a bunch of nukes once pyongyang is generally cornered. Even then I wonder if North and South Koreans care, from what I hear its business as usual to the south and the Norks apparently are polite to tourists.

Pretty sure land invasion of SK is the plan of nuking others to get them out of the way and then conquer SK. Don't want to nuke the place you want to send troops into after and then rule.

China are spazzing out at Australia and England at the moment after they both said China should just cut off their oil route to North Korea in a measure to calm them down a bit.

China are really paranoid about the idea of a Western-backed unified Korea, aren't they?

The Last of Us was a decent game, the problem is it inspired a whole wave of over the shoulder drama games.

Also, it basically just stole the entire game engine from Uncharted and somehow got credit for it.
Now even Uncharted has turned into a pandering drama like TLOU.

I don't hate TLOU as a game, but I do hate what it did to gaming.

well yes, because its another regional rival to China.

Vietnam hates them, Japan hates them, Korea is sort of neutral to them but could still be a potential opponent in geopolitics.
They are in danger of becoming Russia pt2 (IE: surrounded by countries that hate them because they are expansionist supremacist assholes)

>implying murrca won't glass them off the face of the earth before they even try to lift a finger

Focus more on important things like how fucked we are in London instead of this bullshit.

America is impotent and can't do shit for foreign policy. What flavor koolaid did you drink?

Except that's not going to happen for two reasons.
>Not even most Republicans want to sacrifice the lives of thousands of innocent North Koreans held hostage by the government just to get to Kim
>Doing anything to North Korea means China, a legitimate threat, will get on the US's ass and the US relies on China to an extent

plz not the anime

The West has been stumped for decades about the North Korea thing because they can't think of a way to get in first without hundreds of thousands, potentially even millions, of people in Seoul being killed by conventional waves of NK artillery.

Trump canned Bannon for outright saying it and publicly contradicting all of his pseudo-macho showboating, but he wasn't wrong.

nuke you're self, my dude

Not a good military target but the cultural damage would be high.

Good. Maybe there might be hope for the next generation if they aren't brainwashed by a bunch of sissy chinese cartoon characters with mile long swords and fag hair that somehow doesn't get in their eyes when they're spinning around like a breakdancing helicopter at 3 frames per second.

They have nukes. That's about it. They have no money and their people are dying, but they do have a bunch of nukes.

They fired a missile that went over Japan.

What if that was a nuke that exploded over Tokyo instead?

>Sony sides with China and North Korea
>Xbox sides with the US and South Korea
>Nintendo sides with Japan
>Yfw World War 3 is literally a Console War

Maybe this will awaken the famous japanese warrior spirit and the young men will stop watching anime and do something with their lives.

this guy is basically just porky.

People = soldiers
Yes high population areas are easy targets if you're just going for mass destruction. With how easy nukes are to create and deploy with no recourse, it's a no brainer.

Anime dies, but Best Korea Cartoons will take their place.

I want to learn about Great Leader.

>business as usual to the south
They are so depressed, the thought of being vaporized doesn't really matters.

so they'd rather let millions of japs or south koreans die?

what retarded logic is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=wbcPKaCSw7k

>so they'd rather let millions of japs or south koreans die?
What are you talking about? Unless I missed something North Korea was pointing their missiles at Hawaii and the West Coast of the US.

Here is your (you). You deserve it.

did you miss the part where all their non nukes are aimed at Seoul

I don't wan thtis to affect ASL Season 4.

>implying two nukes didnt BIRTH anime and eastern vidya
>implying NK nukes wouldnt only EVOLVE it further

>Risk going in slow and letting the little shit launch a missile (Hopefully into a place no-one cares about)

or

>Incinerate a bunch of innocent people whose only crime was being born in a shitty country
>Everyone will be going "What the hell America?" for decades
>Everyone is just going to be looking over their shoulder awkwardly because it's the first time Nuclear weapon has been used in combat since WWII

I don't live in Tokyo but am a 30 minute express train ride from Tokyo Station. If Tokyo gets nuked where would I likely be in terms of NK nuke power? Within the insta death blast, fine, lots of radiation or treatable radiation area?

All of their budget probably goes to the nukes.

Of course, they have to realize once they use the nukes they're 1000% fucked.

West coast is a decoy, fatty wants D.C. that "missing" sub should take care of that, pretty sure the last trajectory was toward it as well

>According to Kim, the genesis of the Love Quest proper was his twenty-first birthday, 8 January 2005.[6] On this date, he was kicked out of his college German class after a dispute with his teacher. (In his Juche biography, Kim claimed the teacher ejected him simply on account of his autism, which of course bears no resemblance to reality: when asked about it again later by a "girlfriend", he deigns to mention that it may have had something to do with belligerently slandering classmates and making racist remarks[7]). At any rate, while waiting for his next class, Kim sat and cried his eyes out, resenting that there was nobody to comfort him like there was at his graduation. Shortly thereafter, he resolved that he needed a girlfriend.

Yeah if America made a first strike nuke they would be fucked by the rest of the world. China and Russia would use the excuse to go at the US and Europe with Trump's current policy of pissing them off likely wouldn't come to America's assistance.

You mean the shit they've done for decades without ever pulling the trigger? NK isn't going to do anything unless they're attacked first.

>and Russia
Just China. Russia would stand on the sidelines so that when all is said and done they'll be on top (like what the US did in the previous world wars)

They dont want to have an american backed country right next to them. Thats the only reason they support NK pretty much, other than concerns regarding border hopping possibly.

Modern America isn't liked by most of its allies, true, but they'd come if not just to protect their own future interests. Nobody in their right-mind in the West wants Russia or China to have a crack at potentially becoming the world's dominant superpower.

25 millions mostly malnourished and uneducated zipperheads would cause a lot of trouble even for china.

>nukes
>fuckload of artillery holed up in mountainous terrain pointed at Seoul

Read the whole post. Not if USA did the first strike with a nuke. If a nuke was the start of the war Europe would not like America enough to defend that action.

Why do we keep feeding them? I hear it all the time that they only pull some shit so we send food as a peace offering.

Not so sure about that. If America falls there is no telling what would happen to western civilization

Funny because since the Soviet Union collapsed Russia has actually become as dominant as the US, just not running the constant propaganda machine that is Jewish media telling the world how great America is 24/7.

Like Putin would risk throwing that all away for another continent.

I doubt North Korea is oblivious to the fact that if they take any major head on, they will die. At the same time the nukes are just there as a bartering chip and to ward off anyone who talks shit.

>Nobody in their right-mind in the West wants Russia or China to have a crack at potentially becoming the world's dominant superpower

It's crazy that you see people on Sup Forums and Sup Forums that live in the first world who seem to genuinely think that the world would be a better place if China and/or Russia was top dog. Someone phrased it quite well the other day; if the current USA is cancer, Russia and China are fucking ebola.

>russia is friendly with NK
>russia gives NK information on nukes
>russia helps elect trump
>trump obliterates ties with most allies
>causes disarray with the populace and government internally
>trump immediately provokes NK
>america gets fucked hard inc

geopolitics indeed

People highly exaggerate the USA's "cancer" to be honest, while conveniently ignoring the problems in other developed nations.

Jokes aside what does this fat fuck expect by making these sort of declarations? They don't have the military power to take on any other country and China is not backing them anymore.

>russia helps elect trump

>trump immediately provokes NK

Wasn't it the other way around?

the more gaming companies get nuked, the better
hopefully they hit sony too

do you ever stop being an edgy faggot?

>hopefully they hit sony too

Sony is mostly based in the US though.

Even better

He just wants to seem intimidating. The only reason he is alive is that North Korea has a bunch of artillery within firing range of Seoul (not even nuclear armament, thats for intimidation too).

>he doesn't follow anything that isn't Sup Forums approved

Miss all the recent manafort and flynn and don jr and shit like sater and how 90% of Trump's gang has Russian money backing?

They do have the advanced technology to track and intercept a high speed missile right? R-right?

Communist propaganda bubble and deals with China. But even the latter is starting to think Kim has lost it.

Kim Jong Un has been on record having said he likes anime though, right?

They don't have money to feed their own people but they have money (and technology) to make nuclear weapons? That's hard to believe.

They have the money for weapons (Which are admittedly years and years behind the West) specifically because average joe goes hungry.

So whats is the US gonna do?

>Russia was playing 4D chess the whole time and Trump was just a pawn.
Fug

Isnt he desperately trying to emulate his grandfather and have a son as a successor as well or some shit?

theyre trash desu

Why are communists so corrupt/secretive? I mean Putin seems to be on the level but you still have officials being poisoned and shit.

Does Capitalism work just because of how inept our "elected" temporary goverments are?

You could make that statement about literally every nuclear super power on earth.

Trading nukes for gf

Holy fuck the delusion of the average American leftist.

>Putin
>on the level

What in the actual fuck am I reading? The guy is former KGB

It's all about appearances really. North Korea knows full well that they can't compete with the superpowers. So all he can really do is shit talk, and tempt the line.

It's like if you were in school, and you hated some dude because he has a full ride scholarship to some prestigious university. So you shit talk him every chance you get because it makes it seem like you're tough, but you secretly know he wont do shit to risk his scholarship. And then one day, you feel like putting him to the test, and you push him in class.

That's basically how North Korea is functioning. Except the kid with the scholarship is the rest of the world. They know no one will do shit because of the collateral damage, so they go around doing shit that pisses people off. It's kind of smart really. It's the only way they can win, and it's been working for years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_national_missile_defense#Current_NMD_program

DOMINANT SUPERPOWER BY 2030

>China is not backing them anymore.
im pretty sure they will if NK is attacked first

they want the US to give up and leave from korean peninsula, basically

In short we can likely successfully intercept most nuclear missiles before they even hit mainland, and it's highly unlikely NK has more than one nuke to chuck at the US.
But unless
But even then only the West Coast and Hawaii are in danger

>presented with a ton of evidence
>doesn't believe it despite the left and the right and the people themselves confirming (albeit with some trying to downplay it) because it hurts his feelings.
>calls others delusional
Autism.

LOL

If firing a missile over your country isn't a sign of respect I don't know what is.

Evidence is usually defined as established fact rather than dot connecting with coincidental business deals

>most
just shitty few simple NK tier ones
MIRVs would be hard and expensive to stop

Other than China's support, the reason nobody can directly attack NK is because they have a bunch of old artillery set up in a strategic position that cant really be taken out before it severely damages Seoul, and artillery shells can not be intercepted like missiles can. Japan and USA are safe though.

Just shave your head at that point, jesus christ

Missile defense systems are completely useless.

>Trump on campaign trail: I'm going to try and negotiate with Korea because that's what I do.
>Trump as president: DIG THROUGH DITCHES AND BURN WITH THE WITCHES AND SLAM IN THE BACK OF MY NUKELA

They're beautiful, strong missiles.

I don't see how firing a missile over Japan is a blow to the American people. I know everyone is Wah Wah World Police and all that...but they have to understand. In today's world, the only time Americans get up in arms is when we're directly threatened. If that missile flew over Hawaii or some shit...different story. But Japan is more than capable of fucking up NK on their own.

find a flaw

Problem with that theory is, after WW2 Japan isn't allowed to have their own military, or at least a military capable of invading other countries they rely on NATO for defence.