Choices actually matter

>choices actually matter

Why isn't this a thing yet?

For example: If you kill somebody near somebody else they are fucking afraid you, challenge you, try to collect your bounty or try to get away from you.

Most open world games have civilians running away if you commit violence in front of them

In Red Dead Redemption you can get a bounty on your head and I believe sheriffs and hunters try to kill you.
In Gun If you kill people in town, many people try to kill you.
Many games have things like this or karma systems, especially open world

>captioning the picture with the same text said in the picture

It's like the internet equivalent of that annoying cunt who immediately repeats a funny quote they see on a show and drains all the humor out of it sometimes that's me

>If you kill somebody near somebody else they are fucking afraid you, challenge you, try to collect your bounty or try to get away from you.
This is like 90% games these days, are you retarded?

This happens through No More Heroes 1 and 2 but probably not how you expect it.

REVOLVER OCELOT

REVOLVER OCELOT

the only people who want to fuck their sister don;t have one. prove me wrong

we're not done

お風呂に入りなさい、おにいちゃん

>Taking a bath with your little sister

GROSS

I only do showers

>filename isn't REVOLVER OCELOT.png
you had one fucking job.

The Way of the Samurai series sounds like what you're looking for.

>For example: If you kill somebody near somebody else they are fucking afraid you, challenge you, try to collect your bounty or try to get away from you.

That sounds like Stalker faction system which Bathesda failed to implement in Skyrim

and they always fuck it up user

Two main reasons:

>procedural content is difficult to incorporate into a satisfying narrative

>the more systems you add, the greater the risk of a catastrophic interaction breaking the systems

Why? is this so hard to program/takes that many resources?

I really liked the revenge system (for choices) in the shadow of mordor game.

Survivalist kinda did that.

New Vegas did this with death squads that would actively hunt you down in the wilderness, nothingl ike making it out of a fight with super mutants only to get jumped by a bunch of anti-material rifle wielding NCR rangers. Always kept a fat man with some big kid rounds on me for those situations, really easy to blow yourself up that way if you had the upgraded explosion aoe perk tho....

aaand now i'm remembering the Creation Club and i'm very sad.

>Creation Club
Literally laughing stock of the internet thankfully Can't wait til 1 year down the line and they try again!

It hurts user. i'm literally ashamed to own fallout 4 now, I don't know if i can ever buy another game from them, the worst part is that they apparently don't even pay people in the CC for each sale,just a tiny lump sum up front. It's such a pure and absolute example of corporate dishonesty. This francise has so much potential I still dream of a game set in New Orleans,in a flooded city that's styled after Venice, with rich, interesting politics and a world that makes sense, and this tripe is what we get instead. At least we have The Frontier to look forward to.

>bottom text
That was never part of the original image. What cancerous site did you get this from?

>Please don't go into the women's toilet, it reflects poorly on the company

>Tell a joke to a friend
>Same friend tries to tell the same joke back to you the next day, like they had thought of it first

Xenoblade Chronicles X does this but in side quests - the main quest is instead linear af.
Most of them have 2 or more endings based on your choices - sometimes you can kill or spare some NPCs too and some change their objectives instead.