What are some games where you can play as a doggo?

What are some games where you can play as a doggo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7bC_kAR-wU
youtube.com/watch?v=4MjCr2p6AIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dog's Life
GTA V

Secret of Evermore

DOG'S LIFE
O
G
'S

L
I
F
E

youtube.com/watch?v=n7bC_kAR-wU

AYO HOL UP....*barks at literally nothing for several hours*....LEMME GET DIS STRAIT.....*attacks toddler unprovoked*.....YOU BE SAYIN...LIKE....*vomits unidentifiable bile on carpet*...WE WUZ....SUM...*farts rancid corpse gas*....SUM FINNA....*kills neighbours cat*....LIKE...SUM FINNA.....*tears brand new $7000 mattress to pieces*.....WE WUZ SUM.....*consistently stinks like putrid shit*....MANS BEST FRIIIIIIIEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN-*gets hit by car*

t. Catfag

TOADLINE BIG BONED SUPER SHORT

SMASHED N SLAMMED

>LE Le Doggo ^_^
Go back to rebbit faggot
Fuck off faggot

Thank you for bumping the thread. What's your favorite breed of doggo?

Tokyo Jungle
GTA V
I'm sure there are all sorts of mods out there for character swap models.

I don't have a favorite but I like pretty much every breed

Who are the goodest boys and why are they Greyhounds?

Fuck those skinny motherfuckers, they're weird. You're weird.

not him but Labrador

t. Mohammedan

This is my favorite breed
They're super friendly cheerful hellhounds
youtube.com/watch?v=4MjCr2p6AIA

Rottweilers

Michael Vick presents: Ultra Dogfighting Championship 2k18

>all the playable characters are pit bulls
>you inevitably get electrocuted to death no matter how many fights you win
>the only crowd noise is nignogs yelling
that game sucks

rottweilers and pitbulls are nigger dogs

No fuck you. Only pit bulls are. Rotties are the only one that's genuinely misunderstood.

Rotts are shit tier and only good as guard dogs. Pits just replaced them as nigger white trash dog of choice.

Well good. Maybe then Rotts will be in the homes of people who deserve them and can handle them. They are goofball, but they're also very smart and are only aggressive when not socialized from a young age and not trained properly. Same goes for almost every other dog.

i love doggos

this man has it right

>own a dog
>it dies

Either subhuman shitskin, dumb woman or autistic, beta nu-male faggot that's allergic to dogs and has a fucking cat or a fucking bird. Take this (you) and fuck yourself.

There are no bad dogs, only shit owners.

Problem with making a third person pupper game is you would be staring at a dog's asshole for as long as the campaign lasts.

No I'm pretty sure it's the dog's fault.

So only pure good races except the niggerish Chiwawa and Pittbull?

Yeah, only illuminated, girthy trailer park patrician connoisseurs like yourself own dogs. When did you abandon reason for memes and buzzwords? You sound like human garbage waiting to be disposed of.

post your puppers

Pretty much, yeah.

>heh, I call this animal a dog, not a doggo, you stupid troglodyte faggots...

>talking shit about cats

A.D.A.G.B.

Go back to Sup Forums

Real humans allow man's best friend into their families. Only Faggot effeminate nu-males like yourself, soon to be blacked single mother females and shitskins who have every single normal dog breed except their niggerish made ones like Pittbulls instinctively hate them Don't have a dog.

hell yeah

What game has this kind of dog in it

Who
>/kidicarusuprisingchapter18/
here?

THAT'S A FOX

Cat's are actually selfish, self centered, useless parasites that don't actually love their owner. Not to mention they do fuck all except tear curtains up, vomit on couches and chairs, and will occasionally bring a dead mouse to you because it thinks your too retarded to feed yourself.

I love how you're probably masturbating to this fantasy world you've concocted out of internet memes and loneliness. Sad!

dogs and cats are both great

my beagle bro

>I have no argument and thus only rely on insults
Are Catniggers always this retarded?

My cockapoo after he got a haircut

>trying to apply human emotions and thought process to animals

I shiggy diggy.
Cats are solitary and Dogs are not.

Your life must be a carnival of insults. Also I'm allergic to cats.

look at this dog

that's just a pokemon, user, you can't tell me that's real

Pitbulls

Petz Dogs 2

Okami kinda.

Thinking about buying a Dog, any knowledgeable user know which breed is a long lasting, child friendly, Nigger-begone breed?

Were you jealous?

rottweilers in every category besides long lasting

Man I just wanna get a mini schnauzer so badly

>owning pets

This is why all Arabs deserve to die.

I want a big dog, but I want one that can live at least a decade and not tragically die only 7 years. German shepherds seem great but I hear they have list long health problems, same thing with Blood Hounds.

in 1.5 miles, turn left onto reddit road

>rots
>child friendly
they had the highest number of child kills before pittbulls became all the rage

Does this count?

t. nyles mohammed ibn ala

This is Gracie. Say something nice to her.

HOW THE FUCK DO US HUMAN MALES COMPETE?!?!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a beautiful Golden Retriever user.

you are so beautiful! can I pet you?

AUSTRALIA KEKS BTFO! FIRST SLOW INTERNET, THEN ABOS NOW EMU'S!

This makes me jealous. I will never have the qualifications to be a zookeeper or the wealth to finance a animal sanctuary to build bonds like this.

Mad as fuck.

beagles are literally the most friendly dog in existance, they just want to smell the shit out of you and then give you a lick. you have to childproof your house a bit though because if they get out on to the road they're too distracted by all the scents to notice something like a car. also if you live in an area with poisonous toads they'll lick the toads and die rip bonnie the beagle

You may touch her floof.

delete this

>tfw you had a friendly rot who protected you and always checked to see if you where safe in bed when a child. Never even once snapped at us and chased away large black people

I miss her

Back to with your pets thread you braindead morons.

I love these dogs so much, shame they shed everywhere.

Sound terrific as a family pet, but how about the long lasting and nigger-begone roles? Do St Bernards live at least 10 years and are good at mauling the Tyrones and Jamals that feel like breaking into my home?

Looks like a good doggo. Laying by the door like that is something my dog used to do aswell. ;_;

You can't play as a dog in Haunting Ground, but it still offers one of the best "buddy" systems I've seen. You spend the whole game looking out for your doggo, keeping him safe, and having him back you up when you need it.

10/10 companionship.

Golden retriever is the dog for you the last one I had was 17 then it left one day

My "friend" had a dog like that for a while. He made up some bs when him and his fiance moved that he couldnt take care of it and had to give it to the pound. Then he got another large dog 2 months later. We arn't friends anymore

forgot image

>tfw allergic to dogs but I love them

When I had my dog when i was younger I eventually built up an immunity but it sucks man.

>buys dumb animal and doesn't train it
>expects it to act smart and not like a dumb animal

catfags literally retarded itt

>Be me at 3 years old
>Played with my dog who was a rottweiler
>I would always shove my hand down its throat
>It would let me
>Threw up everytime

I could have died at a young age but my dog was a total bro

This is Gracie's sister Molly. She also wants to have something nice said to her.

Anyone who willingly gives up their dog to the pound for bullshit reasons is a piece of shit and I'd excommunicate them in a heartbeat.

Cihuahuas are well behaved when they're not spoiled and smothered constantly by some basic bitch.

Reddit worships dogs and Sup Forums had caturday.
Almost every fucking time someone mentions Reddit it's massive projection.