What is the durian of video games?

Well?

Dota 2

Punky Skunk

Best durian in vidya. You can't argue with this.

super mario sunshine

Fragrant to some people, repugnant to the other.
Japanese game with cute girl then.
Or in Sup Forums language, weebshit.

Whatever games repel white people

God Hand

Mario + Rabbids.

The idea is repulsive, but the game is fantastic.

>game is literally broken by a smelly fruit

this

definitely where I first learned about durian.

I'm born in Malaysia and i like Durian.
It's so funny to watch people trying to eat it and disgusts by it's smell.

sorry, people in civilized countries don't eat shit

Durian burps are the fucking worst. They are up there with hot dog burps

No, Mario + Rabbids is the pineapple pizza of video games, the idea is repulsive because of the addition of a singular ingredient, but the end result is actually fantastic, yet most still shit on it without trying it because of that one ingredient

why do you think it tastes like shit?
had you eaten shit before?
i haven't, so tell me about it, you shit eater

>*blocks your path*

Could it be, FIFA games?

>I grew up in a hell hole and acquired taste for the shitty food there
Sounds about right

this one tanked for my ass a few times
I guess you could call him a Durapon

that's the mango of video games

that's would be a good analogy if pineapple pizza weren't fucking disgusting pleb food

mango is great wtf are you on about?

Skyrim
>looks cool on the outside
>looks and smells like decomposing rat on the inside
>some people swear by it
>most people are repulsed by it

weebshit

somewhat hard to get into, smells bad, but tastes good? Monster Hunter I guess

>cooking durian
Nobody does this ever.

>repulsive on the outside, good on the inside
sounds about right

thx dochot to say in nip?

superior fruit coming in

>not mushy
>just the right amount of crispness to it
>something like a pineapple flavor with a hint of sweet onion aftertaste but in a good way
>way bigger than a durian

I bought a wedge last week from the asian market and couldn't stop

>a game that's completely rotten mushy onions that you trick other other people into eating
pick any one of the online dumpster fires in the past 3 years that died 90 days after launch

MvC2

Seems like shit and kinda is, but once you dig in it's amazing

Kek. I have white australian friend who can tolerate it. He said if you can get past the smell it's actually amazing.

I honestly think durian might be the sweetest fruit I've ever tasted. There's no fruit quite like it. I'll be glad to be proven wrong.

There are pasty dishes and ice cream made with duran. That's technically cooking.

You mean like Mahvil?

>hurr durr iz smells baaad me such a limp dicked sissy boi

Pinch your nose while eating one then faggots. Better yet just stop breathing at all lmao.

>food analogy

Durian is one of those fruits that tastes different for different people. I only get rancid onion.

Durian Jam m8

Eat them with bananas.

Bananas are gross too

You had shitty durian then. Actual ripe durian taste like fruit of gods. The shitty imported ones did not do justice. You have to actually go to SEA country like thailand/malay/indonesia to eat proper one imo.

how do these taste?

Smell is directly tied to taste. Your senses are all connected, but smell and taste are especially linked.

The only people who "like" Durian are 3rd world monkeys who grew up having to tolerate it or hipsters pretending.

While I don't necessarily disagree, frozen durian should have a similar enough flavor to get the idea of what they taste like and guess what-- they do have an onion flavor to them.

But durian is actually really tasty.

I live in a SEA country, user. Durian season is like heaven for me, but it's literally wired into you whether your brain takes the smell as good or bad.

Fuck off Jack, mangosteens are superior

Damn that's huge. It would kill a man if you dropped it on him.

It's the king of fruits m8. It may smells bad to some people but it taste undisputably very sweet. This is a proper durian not the imported ones mind you.

I'm not sure how I feel about these. Just from looking a the flesh I get something that looks like banana flesh but way more fibrous and mushy.

if I remove the seeds will I die?

Is there a more hipster fruit? Acai used to be but it went fully mainstream like a year ago.

I almost bought some when I hit up the Korean grocery store last time I was there, what part do you eat? The smaller orange bits?

These are better.

Jackfruits are heavy and yes, they are dangerous. They can weigh like 100 pounds if they get really big

Is op a 12 year old that just learned what the durian is?

>3rd world

They're not fibrous or mushy. They're watery like oranges but you have to suck the flesh out of the big seeds.

Based Zimmern refuses to eat this shit.

He has eaten literal shit before.

You pull out the yellow-orange pod things, everything else can be ignored. They each have a pit in them which you can just pop out. Like a pomegranate you'll have to dig through it to make sure you get all of it. Your fingers will be pretty sticky from sap or whatever too.

Durians

I wouldn't know, never had access to fresh durian in my life

tried a candy though, opened the bag and liked to have dropped dead and I hadn't even unrapped one yet

I had to spit it out and I think of myself as having a very high tolerance for weird smells

I would love to try Cashew apples but they're impossible to ship so you can only really get them locally. Forgot to do it when I was in the Philippines.

She's a big fruit.

Team Fortress 2, and I mean that.

Remember it came out during a time when "the graphics are too cartooney" was a thing people actually said and meant.

it's a joke with the game
their cult leader loves mangoes and valve added it as an in-game item because reasons

friendly reminder that juicy fruit is based on this

Stinky, slimy, has the texture of chunky snot and makes me feel fevered and like i'm going to die after eating it?

SEA monkey detected. You're no better off than South America, in fact many areas are even shittier.

They usually cut them down when they get ripe. There was a jackfruit tree in my school back when I was a kid, and the fruit got overripe and fell off by itself. Smashed open on the grass below and bugs were all over it.

nignog this entire thread is LITERALLY about a food analogy, what the fuck are you on about

Holy shit I just discovered this fruit. Why the fuck lychee still exist when this motherfucker is better in every single way.

>both durian and rambutan have spikes and ends with -an
COINCIDENCE?

Acai is the dumbest shit

They're just fucking blueberries. They don't even have any special healthy shit in them that regular berries dont.

Rambutan have velcro hairs if anything.

Rambutan are better than Lychee though I agree. Not quite so easy to open with my teeth though.

It's not

Juicy fruit is literally just "artificial flavor" and was originally advertised as such way back when when that was actually a selling point.

Rambut from rambutan means hair in malay. So rambutan literally means hairy.

best answer
gets a 3.0 on IGN
hated by people who don't like hard games
but you spend like an hour on the game and it's actually fun as fuck, hard as balls, but completely fair all the way through

I meant the taste sorry

fruit?

cant remember the last time i ate some.

>ketchup
does that count?

they're actually the fruit of a type of palm but yeah.

I remember some quote froma show saying Acai were just overpriced blueberries for douchebags

shittier blueberries with a chalky aftertaste. It was all marketing, but really it's very easy to make the general public fall for marketing. I'm surprised that "online juicer" thing didn't take off, but I guess even the public isn't that stupid.

So just chow down on the yellowy pod bits and chuck the pits? Sounds easy enough. I'll definitely pick up a wedge next time I have the opportunity.

So they're the baras of the fruit world?

not him but I've had em before, it's fairly easy to deal with

But you remove the hair to eat the flesh

Alright niggers, what is the avocado of video games??