Each potion fully heals your health before applying the side effects

Each potion fully heals your health before applying the side effects.

Blue, none of the other potions offer you life changing experiences.

Half damage is best panic option.

1.5 damage is best powergaming option.

All other options do literally nothing.

I'll give blue to my androgynous friend.

Yeah, who needs to regenerate, defend or damage the orcs better when you can just start taking orc dicks in your new vagina?

Regenerate HP is good if your build already has a bunch of damage resist. Very situational, but still good.

Half damage seems useful. I'll take it.

what a lazily disguised trapfag thread
just go to /lgbt/ you dumb fuck

I dont live in africa user so those aren't my problem

>Does nothing unless you get hit
>Does nothing unless you get hit
>Does something until you get hit
>Get hit

Half damage

Is this an RPG where 'don't get hit' is a viable option?

Gimme the red

Depends how enemies treat little girls

>not turning into a girl

Half damage is the best if you're ass at dodging, 1.5x is the best if you're good at it.

Blue turns you gay. How can this thing be legal?

are there games where you take sips from the same bottle instead of downing the whole thing at once and have to carry 99 glass bottles? All I can think of is Wind waker where you get two swigs of grandma's soup.

If you could control how many sips you take that would be pretty cool.

I'm going to need a bit more clarification on "for a while."

Red potion master race. Other potions please leave

It's situational. HP regeneration after your HP is fully restored is wasted HP. At the very least, half-damage buff provides you with effectively 2x HP for the duration.

The regen is wasted unless you're being attacked, and presumably the damage reduction could save you from getting 1-hit. That said, the regen could keep you topped up, but that depends on the regen rate.

you can be a girl and like girls user

Health regen is only good on a tank type character that already has damage mitigation, but lacks sustain. A tank is basically always going to be taking damage, so if the regen is actually good it might be worth taking in case the healer starts slipping.

op a shit, this is fucking boring.
Someone post a non-shit one.

>for a while

gay. they are all ultimately meaningless.

>Doesn't last forever.
Who cares?

GREEN
R
E
E
N

>1.5x damage stops when you get hit

why even make a thread like this if you cannot adequately express whatever simple idea you had? honestly

luck is clearly the best option here

Gotta be green assuming red has no serious health risks.

Green just flat out makes the other ones pointless. Red especially needs a buff

Gotta be green. Blue would leave you feeling isolated and depressed. You'd never have a fulfilling conversation again if you were that far above the rest of the human race intellectually.

this

What happens if I mix all 4 in a glass and drink that?

Blue baby. I'm going full Ted Kaczynski evil scientist

Miitopia sort of has something like that with sprinkles.

orange potion is the way to go
all the other potions are kike shit and probably jewish as well

I'll live on the edge and pick the red potion, seems great for comebacks.

red and dodge my dick off for all eternity

fpbp

Green is always the best answer. I'll take happiness over a longer life or intelligence.

The green one is a trick, I watched that twilight zone episode.

Blue, I would make a potion that turns me into a little girl, and this way I would prolong my lifespan.

>passing out on increased damage
>to want to be a girl
of course you would try the easy way out

Let me get an IV drip of that blue shit senpai

Figured most of Sup Forums would go with green.
How about now?

Really shitty potions.

Try mine instead. I will give it to you for free, no charge. It's really good you know! Or you can just keep it, it won't go bad for another hundred thousand years, hell, you can even give it to someone else, or discard it, or destroy it.

But if you drink it, even a sip of it, you will be changed forever. Better drink it all in one gulp just in case.

By drinking this potion, you will become more powerful as a living being the more you are hated, but if you are loved by everyone,
you become weaker and weaker, if you are not hated or loved, and are unknown to all,
you will die.

>Blue would leave you feeling isolated and depressed.
>can cure them through the power of the blue potion
>blue potion gives you nigh omnipotent omnipresent omniscience in anything and everything at the exact same time, forcing you to be stuck in an infinite loop of dopamine for all infinity

You either pick the blue potion, or you are legally retarded.

I mean you're an energy being for fucks sake, why stop now?

None of them.

>potion that heals AND gives you a secondary effect
Surefire way to prevent me from ever drinking that potion, because I'm waiting for the right opportunity.

now you're just pandering to my fetish

Please stop. You're making Blue look like an even better choice.

Unless the others have a way to gain immortality, Red potion.

i have to go with green again, luck and having a good life is just to good

I drink all 4 of course

Depends on if there's an unlimited/farmable supply of them.

If limited
Girl > 1.5x Damage > Half Damage > HP Regen

If unlimited
1.5x Damage > Half Damage > HP Regen > Girl
If they're unlimited, I'll just use the good potions to farm the girl one.

kill yourself

I see no reason to. Besides, if the female orgasm ain't all its cracked up to be, I can still put the potion to other uses if I put my mind to it. Commerce and espionage come to mind, primarily.

Luckily I have enough self hatred to become a benevolent god

kill all fags and kikes

>drinking the liquid jew

Those potions are crutches for casuals.

I would take the blue one and rape someone(female) though.

>Blue
>Set mind on becoming little girl

Blue please.

what a lazily disguised trapfag thread
just go to /lgbt/ you dumb fuck

I agree with user your should really think about killing yourself

Not blue. I'm an ugly dude, I'd be a gross woman.

I'll take blue. Adding 4 game-changing humans to the planet is worth.

>trap
Something tells me you don't know the meaning of the words you're using.

Blue could potentially unlock new options in side quests

Green because of L U C C

>everyone doesn't pick the red potion.
>it gets unnecessarily buffed.

do you retards even understand that the potion literally says you can't get killed outside of natural causes?

There's no reason to not just be a combat god and kill everyone. You're basically an ajin.

>can't be killed
>can still feel pain
Hope you like 300 years of unceasing agony.

yes, that's called gay

And who would care/want to kill a literal who Sup Forumsermint ?

Green. If you start out intelligent enough, the perfect happiness and luck can approximate blue anyway

I've got to go with red. You can still die with green.

Red one and become cutscene dante

I hope you enjoy getting sealed in a barrel full of concrete and dropped into the ocean by the mob

But you will become:

>tfw too smart to need fulfilling conversations

>invent brainlet drug
heh...

Not just 4. Each of your three pupils can make three more pupils. Humanity will be propelled into the future by your lineage of geniuses. Other potions BTFO, you will forever be regarded as a god for bringing this gift to humanity.

Green grants you insane luck for as long as you live and guarantees living to at least 100. There is nothing that says you will have to die at 100.

Even with blue I can get run over or stabbed tomorrow. Red is pointless except assuring partial inmortality which green can probably do to some extent. Green is literally guaranteed fulfillment.

>invent inmortality
>you are now a literal god and forever remembered in history

>pick green
>insane luck ends up with me coming across two other faggots making the choice
>steal their red and blue potion before they get a chance to choose
>become god

I appreciate people who search to become aesthetic because it's a pleasure in itself but I'm too overcome by the side benefits (social status, etc) and green can solve that.

I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and would prefer not to ever get sick. Also, if like 400 years to do stuff at my own pace.

Why would you want a uncertain and potentially awful long life over a guaranteed good life that lasts just fine.

I'm a scrub, so probably Green or Orange/Yellow.

>if
I'd*

Wheres the diversity potion you fucking RACIST

Red. I'd change myself into a clone of Iris from Pokemon and then just be a cute brown girl for 400 years

400 years to travel the world and watch it grow. Can't beat that level of fulfillment with luck.

But it's INSANE luck. That luck applies to you and everything you do. So you have insane luck against the odds of ever getting sick again, and even if you do get sick, that same luck can come and help you kill the disease.

Which one?

Orange makes you best at damage racing with the information given. Blue's for degenerates only.

Are you talking about blue or red? Like I said, if your luck is bad enough you can get completely fucked even if you're an unparalleled genius and you'll probably never be truly content anyways. Red just makes live a bit longer. In the grand scale of history people will just know you as "the guy that lived long for no explainable reason" and at some point you won't be remembered at all.

But with the red potion, I just for sure won't get sick.

You literally can, it states that you'll be content for the rest of your life, no matter what. Meanwhile there's nothing that says you'll be happy with how humanity progresses for the red.

Hypochondriacs may believe or not they are ill, but they still feel the symptoms.