Whats a good game that gives me the feeling of flashy and fluid combat, with a hype soundtrack?

Whats a good game that gives me the feeling of flashy and fluid combat, with a hype soundtrack?
I don't really care about genre so long as it fits the above description. Character action, Fighter, Mecha, Fantasy, whatever.
Not NieR:A, Bayonetta, or Vanquish as Ive played and finished these multiple times. Looking for something new.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3XF0wiBKn80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

devil may cry 3

That is a good suggestion and one I've finished as well.
Was considering Asura's wrath, but I'm pretty certain I'll get more QTEs than actual gameplay with that one. While QTEs don't bother me much, excessive use can get tiring.

Try Furi if ya haven't played it yet. The dodge is not instant but that is the only thing which breaks the fast combat.

The QTEs are the main draw of the game. None of them are too hard but they all have a visceral feel that doing them correctly makes you feel powerful.

I played a bit of that.
The combat was pretty fun and the music was great.
May go back to that and finish it. Didn't seem like it would be very long. I stopped on the boss with all the reflectors.

>The QTEs are the main draw of the game. None of them are too hard but they all have a visceral feel that doing them correctly makes you feel powerful.
Its pretty cheap now right?
If I can find it for less than 10 I'll consider snagging it.

The dodge is instant, it's just the moment you release the button, not the moment you press it
it feels good, releasing the button is paired with an audible thunk that IMO just adds to the pace of the combat

It has a dlc which gives ya another fight. But yeah there are like a dozen of bosses only. Not that much, but you should play on furier difficulty after ya beat the game.

RE6, but only for the mercs desu

Metal Gear Rising. Also the Korra game was a decent placebo.

Simply saying it is not instant. Since you have to keep pressing the button until you wanna dodge.

If a projectile is coming at you and you tap the dodge it is not instant. If ya expect the projectile and hold the dodge then it is instant when you release it.

A lot of people at first(me included) just didn't understand the fact that the dodge is not a quick reaction tool but rather a set up reaction tool where you have to expect the incoming threat.

Give me more of this red man

This. An action game about spamming swords everywhere would be great.

>Combat with Standard blades and bows during levels
>Boss battles he activates UBW and it's like umbral climax in the first bayonetta

I'd just like his "super move" that uses a gauge that charges over time to change the entire area to UBW where swords constantly rain down on enemies for chip damage while you fight them.

Dragon's Dogma.

Pick Magic Archer and a mage pawn.

Congratulations, you are RPing Stay/Night now.

Did that too sadly.

Metal Gear Rising

Just watch this anime.
youtu.be/3XF0wiBKn80
Scene in question is around 2:40

Probably one of my favorite games for this style.
That soundtrack alone is fucking fantastic.

Maybe I should have listed all the games in that style I've played, but I didn't want to make a big ass list that people would probably not read.