I'm so sorry, Sup Forums. I caved in to temptation. I pre-ordered destiny 2's stealcase edition

i'm so sorry, Sup Forums. I caved in to temptation. I pre-ordered destiny 2's stealcase edition.
do your worst, i am beyond salvation.

If they could give me more than one cooldown I would probably enjoy the game more

Nobody fucking cares that you wasted your money. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yeh wyboi
Dun forgettabawls...
Dere u go... yeh...

I do.
Because mouth breathing fucks like you take every opportunity you get to encourage shitty companies with their shitty behavior. They know they can charge whatever they want for a shell of a game with forced DLC because no matter what they do, people like you will make sure that they can live in hot tubs filled with prostitutes and gold.

>i am beyond salvation
>Xbox One

Yeah you sure are

is Destiny fun?
I've never played it and I dont know anything about it.

I see that the community seems to enjoy it and the rest of "gaymers" absolutely hate it, so why is that?

Its because the first game was pretty shitty and repetitive at launch, it had on disc dlc, and it wasn't until the third expansion the game actually """"good""""

i guess if you don't have to pay for it but otherwise no

>XBO

you've already done worse than I ever could, boner

Don't worry about it bro. I pre-ordered the steel book for mvci yesterday

yeah, I noticed it has like 15 expansions which seems a little whack.

whats the appeal?

He's not mad at videogames. He's mad at retards.

>is Destiny fun?
In small bursts, absolutely. There are some things that the game did extremely well. The guns all feel unique and satisfying, and the controls are some of the smoothest I've ever experienced. But ultimately it's a pretty shallow game buried underneath a grindathon and it gets stale quickly.

It's a really conflicting game for me. I mean, the parts it does well, it does REALLY well, but then there are colossal fuckups that would be completely unforgivable in literally any other game that didn't have as much going for it. I guess I could say that I liked Destiny, although I wished that I loved it, and parts of me are pretty sure that I hated it.

>xbox one

The art direction is good and the shooting feels good I think main appeal is that you do things with other players like missions, strikes , and raids with other players so the first really isn't that good if don't have any friends to play it with but apparently they're making it better for solo players in destiny 2

>No games box
What were you thinking?

>tfw sold a wow item for 3 million and I'll be able to get Destiny 2 for free
I'll wait to the PC reviews tho.

>what were you thinking?
it was cheap at the time, and i wasnt

>paying double price for a shitty steelcase

>steal
so you used stolen credit card, fucking niggers

>Xbox One
Dude why?

I don't care how you spend your own money, stop pestering me, you fat, ugly cunt.

Not him, but I'm about to be forced into this as well. Believe it or not, there are people out there who have this as their only gaming system, and when this contingent comprises 100% of your friends on planet Earth it forces your hand a bit.

>double price
i forgot to mention, I live in NZ money here isnt worth that much
fuck im retarted
>goes into a thread
>stop pestering me
i love this meme

It's my board, stop bothering me.

All you should do is to get the fuck out of Sup Forums and we‘re all happy

Bruh.

>fuck im retarted
that was obvious from the fact that you pre-ordered destiny 2

Man what happened, this used to be prime-time Sup Forums and it is now infested with faggots like you.