Seriously, where the fuck is it?

Seriously, where the fuck is it?

SHOULDN'T HAVE SOLD YOUR PS3, COCKFACE

all the games in the legacy collection were already on ps3 so they had no work to do when they made it

porting to ps4 requires effort

>more HD remasters
>when the whole series is available on fucking PS3 in HD

>porting mgs4
Hahaha good luck.

>mgs4
Literally never and overall konami will never produce anything like this again. Its over.

I didnt. Mine broke.

Fucking this

>gf shitting her pants over resident evil rerereleases
>already have everything from 0-6 including revelations and REmake on ps3
>all installed, all ready to go because my autism thought it would be cool to have an entire game series on one console
>"BUT THE PS4"

>gf
>my autism
leave this fucking place you fucking poser

The only thing stopping this was Kojima, right?

yeah how terrible that games could be preserved for future generations and have better framerates & loading times on more recent hardware, who gives a shit, I only watch old movies on vhs out of principle

More like that the game was built from the ground up for the PS3's nightmare cell processor.

It's still just a PPC processor, porting should be trivial.

Maybe, but removing all the product placement and PS3 exclusive references would be a sizable task, and I think it would detract significantly from the overall charm of the game.

That's sort of the problem, it would be too expensive to even bother when they can just shit out MGS3 ports to cellphones and fridges.

so is the last of us and uncharted...

I'm pretty sure that only applies to remakes, not straight ports

Fuck porting it to another console generation.
Port it to PC where you can still play it even after the PS5 comes out.
Don't you see? We'll see threads identical to this for PS5 fags who don't own a PS4.

it really is a tragedy that one of the greatest games of all time will probably never get ported. think about the absolute classics, doom, sonic 2, smb3, OOT, all games that got ported multiple times. but mgs4? it will always be tied to one console. its kind of crazy to think

But those did get ports. What is your point?

Thank fuck they wouldn't be able to ruin 2 and 3 with pressure sensitive controls again

It will happen eventually, even if Konami doesn't want it to.

That and it literally emulates PS1 to play MGS1 for a short segment

my point is if those got ports than mgs4 can get one to you stupid fuck.

Lol mad virgin

He's right, get out of here you unvirgin.

Goddamn, you are dumber than Kim Jong-un.

I'm not even him. I just posted to anger him. Virgin rage is like extra virgin olive oil. Bellissimo.