Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IpYxsBGZMEM
youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post more Mini May.

I download and watched it the other day. It's trash. Nice artstyle though

>it's trash
under age faggot

Go back to watching your CN shounenshit.

You some kinda nigger? Are you a nigger?

Watch Riding Bean while you're at it also, it's an OVA about a badass dude with a badass car that's basically just a really tough motherfucker. Thankfully the creator got the right to use his own character when they made the manga and he appears regularly.

Yes, and?

>Anime girl is from the 80s.

>Yes, and?
It's fucking retarded. When I press an input, I expect results the instant I press it.

>game engine itself has up to 8 frames a of delay for everything

>doesn't finish game
>"JUST"
>installs rootkit on pc
>"GIT"
>two season passes
>"GUD"

you're trash

>no GSC video game in West
>no GSC live action film

I dunno why. It's perfect fucking current year material

>Protag is a woman
>Woman is strong
>sidekicks are women
>they all strong in their own way
>only men are side characters who are often outclassed by the women
>Protag is delicious brown (she's also cute in loli form, pretty sure one of the chapter inside covers was her topless in loli form with a VDS rifle)
>Main villain is a woman
>Main villain is a lesbian
>Protag is a lesbian

Just keep the Western changes with Mini May being 18 and having a growth defect she takes medicine for rather than the opposite (which is taking medication to stunt her growth for her lolicon bf/husband)

You could do a good tv series as well, but nu-Sup Forums and nu-Sup Forums will screech SJW!!!!

You'd hate classic Castlevania.

Actually I fucking love it. Considering when it came out, I can excuse basically any mistake it makes. Seeing this shit in games like Bloodborne and Souls though, it's inexcusable, and a lame attempt at more challenge.

dodges are instantaneous in those games dude

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read all day, and I've read some dumb shit.

It's Minnie May not mini may, faggots

At least play the game before talking about it user.

>post smug anime and copy pasted retort
looks like I've won

It's a meme. Like when people go 'pottery' instead of 'poetry'.

>This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read all day, and I've read some dumb shit.
Sup Miyazaki, you ever gonna address how there were no more dragons, yet all the DLC is nothing but dragons? Fuck off.

>live action
>western
no thanks

Technically the anime started in 1991

So dark souls 2?

Everything about that game is a fucking mistake.

Well Japan won't because Larry is half English half Indian. But that's not the point, my point was that it's perfect for it in current year yet nobody has bothered.

>it's perfect for it in current year yet nobody has bothered.
That's because the Gunsmith Cats are sexy, and you can't have a sexy strong female lead, otherwise men might enjoy it.

Yeah but they'd win so many points elsewhere that people would overlook that. Strong independent lesbian woman of colour killing dudes and looking good doing it is perfect material.

>Gunsmith Cats: Sexy badass women showing the boys how to kick butt and look good doing it!

That'd literally be a title of an article if it got made.

Everything was better in 80s Japan, hell, the world
The music, the women, the fashion, the design, all better
Handrawn > Digital
youtube.com/watch?v=IpYxsBGZMEM
youtube.com/watch?v=k-KAY_Glmn4

We have to go back

Dodges start nearly instantly in those games though, what are you talking about? The active dodge frames aren't instant though and the movement of the dodge is weighted to the middle of the animation

Nothing worse than 80's nostalgia faggots.

The biggest mistake was the turn radius. Also mocap feeling less realistic for some reason

Delay on the whip in Classicvania isn't a "mistake," it's by design.

>Everything was better in 80s
I blame the Cold War. Artists do better work when they think everyone will shortly die in nuclear hellfire.

>Yeah but they'd win so many points elsewhere that people would overlook that.
user, you don't understand. It doesn't matter what the people want, what matters is the narrative.

>Sexy strong women are attractive to men which is bad
>Sexy strong men are attractive to women and homosexuals which is good

>Delay on the whip in Classicvania isn't a "mistake," it's by design.
Everything in Dark Souls 2 is "by design" as well, and that game itself is a mistake. What's your point?

>taking medication to stunt her growth for her lolicon bf/husband

Jesus dick. The perfect woman.

So it doesn't matter how many diversity points they get, it's all void if they're attractive? Don't think that's how it works desu.

If you want to fuck an ex-underage prostitute who has had taken more poundings than No Man's land did before The Battle of the Somme who will blow you up if you don't want to do what she wants, sure.

>focus on guns and cars
>sexy protags
nah, it'd be slammed as a perverted fantasy for its focus on things men like

>So it doesn't matter how many diversity points they get, it's all void if they're attractive?
Basically.
>Don't think that's how it works desu
And this is why you're not in hollywood user.

The dodge in Souls is based off the release of the button rather than the press of it. It isn't instantaneous.

sounds pretty fuckin' instant

gunsmith cats? on my late night Sup Forums?
is prally okay? I don't have a lot of minnie
>trash
work on that taste

Stop depressing me. I want it. I don't care what Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums say. I want a delicious brown sexy 22 year old lesbian who owns a gunshop being a kick-ass bounty hunter. Fucking DO IT.

I loved everything about this game. It's just a shame because the shitty artificial input delay prevented me from enjoying it.

>talking about a videogame he's never played
Why do people do this?

>Stop depressing me. I want it. I don't care what Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums say.
Too fucking bad user, we all want it, but it isn't fucking happening. The days of Angelina Jolie in a skintight suit are over. Anything that could be sexualized in a man's mind is potential testosterone in said man's mind, and that's not good. We need sissy boys while white western women are convinced they're oppressed, while actually being the most privileged class on the planet. Strong straight men create obedient women, and obedient women won't spread degeneracy.

So you're saying as long as the actors aren't attractive (which is entirely subjective anyway) then it'll be done?

>press circle for one frame
>dodge comes out

wow 1 frame delay

I think all Souls games do this. Because pressing it doesn't roll, releasing the button does. Can't roll with only a half press

You honestly think it'll be any other way?

It isn't. If you play the series you get use to it but if you never played it you can definitely tell something is off.

>all these anons that don't get Hollywood won't allow attractive women in movies that aren't either bisexual or lesbians
Haven't you noticed less and less of pic related in video games? Are you guys blind? Name me one western game in the last 10 years that's had a "sexy" female protag.

I liked the feeling of weightiness on guns, ADS not being so instant really made it more fun.

That's one example and is a remake. There's plenty of attractive women in media, I don't know them by name cause I'm not sad but thinking women have to be ugly nowadays is hilarious Sup Forums Sup Forums enclave shit.

Ciri was a protag to a degree.

name a western game. posts an eastern game as example. dafuq fgt

>There's lots of examples I just can't name them right now p-please believe me
What a genius argument.

That's the point.

Man, seeing the Nerd inadvertently blast them by simply saying that he wasn't gonna watch the movie and calmly explaining why was magical.

And then the movie came out and was, as predicted, trash.

>Man, seeing the Nerd inadvertently blast them by simply saying that he wasn't gonna watch the movie and calmly explaining why was magical.
It's like James's whole life turned around after that. He even had a second kid recently.

>mechanical button has a program in it

World of Warcraft was full of sexualized female characters(including NPCs) and was the biggest Western game for a good decade.

I get what you're trying to say, but sometimes we delude ourselves in our efforts to prove our theories. You are doing that now.

In that case we should all be cheering North Korea on.

he did watch it though, guess the point was he wasn't at all hyped to see it in theaters right away

>World of Warcraft
They even censored that one elf in the new Legion expansion by covering up her stomach.

Well sure, I pirated it like the rest of us. I had to see just how bad it was.

No matter what example is given, you'll make some excuse why it's wrong.

I just don't know the names of the actors unless you posted them. Furthermore any I say you'll just go "HUR DUR DEY UGLY" anyway. Like I know some people find Emma Watson hot, but if I say that you'll go "F-f-femist SJW cuck!". Or Natalie Portman, or Megan Fox or Jennifer Lawrence. I've all seen and heard people say they're hot. Hell I've heard people say that Scarlett Johanson is hot as well.

>WoW is 13 years old

>defending hollywood
>jews are attractive
Holy fuck, why are you here?

they changed her model, but the battle bikinis and sexy cloth outfits remain in game.
>Blood elfs are literal strippers.
Transmorg allows players to exploit and collect them at will.

I dont play WoW anymore, but pretending it wasn't heavy on the sex appeal is just delusional.
They gave the weird alien goat bitches fat asses that stick out and a sexy figure.
Meanwhile the males just look like retarded aliens.

I'm not defending anything /tvpol/ I'm just calling you out on your bullshit that 'all hollywood women are ugly'. So I'll just put it down to shitposting. Filtered.

Stage 1: Denial
We 1984 now kids, accept your feminist overlords.

>filtering someone after losing an argument
I love it when redditors come here for the first time.

>We 1984 now kids
You joke, but we're getting real fucking close. You can't block Zuckerberg on facebook.

>hurr durr 1984

Read Brave New World instead, it's far closer to our society than 1984

This. Fucking cucked sissies.

;_;

less political bullshit more vidya or 80's anime 90's dirty pair for its reaction factory potential is fine too

I liked that one's Rally too.

Too bad everyone involved in the creation of Dirty Pair will be unpersonned in a few years. Too problematic.

Sup Forums is always right nigger.

>Sup Forums is always right nigger.
I'm at the point where every time they find new shit, I almost hope they're wrong, but they never are. That Huma email thread was a fucking trip.

Bump for jew libturd asspain

>sexualized female characters
Just use the word attractive or the word beautiful. You're more likely to be taken seriously by people here than using made up feminist terms.

>Huma email thread

As a layman to Sup Forums hijinks, I'd like a rundown on that. Please no Bogdanoff pasta

Why are they so perfect?

It didn't make the guns feel weighty for me unfortunately. It made it feel like some sort of drunk simulator where I'm sluggishly aiming all over the place and struggling to line up my sights with the target because I'm constantly having course-correct my aim to account for the delay. I'm sure there are better ways to convey weight to guns in games. Like maybe have no input lag when looking around but have the gun models drag a bit towards where you're looking.

>tried too dodge without winding up
>hurt my back
fuck you op

perfect until their 90's incarnations at least

funny how SFV got all the those memes about it's epic input lag when it's long been reduced while Tekken7 still has 9 frames of input lag yet noone ever mentions it

it's literally only not ok when Capcom does it

tekken7 is such a piece of shit

Holy shit Sup Forums isn't your blog. So you suck at a game? Better make shit up about it on a public forum where people will call you on your bullshit haha!

all those years playing on console really did a number on your brains

HAhaha... I have a lot more respect for my favorite anime than to post screencaps of it on Sup Forums of all boards.

That hairstyle is fucking kino though no matter what incarnation.

well aren't you the king of the arcade

What 80's / early 90's anime needs a video game?

what show is this again?

Patlabor.
I mean, it's had a few, but never translated and never very good.

>PC players are better than console players

>console has a built in delay
>cheap tv has a built in delay
>brain has a built in delay
How can i make it ?