What's Sup Forums's favorite game to play when camping?

what's Sup Forums's favorite game to play when camping?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/6xppmm/sitting_next_to_a_fire_while_sitting_next_to_a/
reddit.com/user/sdtqwe4ty
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>playing videogames while camping

I'm not a fan of camping. Maybe I just haven't done it with the right people.

hide the sausage

Magic the Gathering
You're gonna ruin your card sleeves playing on whatever outdoor tables you got, but it's still the best camping game.

This.

OP, the point of camping is to be outside and away from technology. It's reliving what it's like to be a survivor in the wild or to be a kid again, making your own fun while being outside.
You should have left all the technology at home you fucking mong

>the point of camping is to be outside and away from technology

>This ancient meme

You know how I know you're not very bright?

>you're not very bright
Says the faggot who brings a $300 no games handheld camping. You can do things in the wild that you'd never be able to do in your own home, so why not enjoy being out?

reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/6xppmm/sitting_next_to_a_fire_while_sitting_next_to_a/

And who says you can't do both?

>play switch with joycons while roasting marshmallow

It's literally what the Switch was made for.

>watching shitty Sup Forums cartoons

>what's Sup Forums's favorite game to play when camping?
let me guess. You're that one faggot who likes to brag that he ¨camps¨ and never go into full detail that you use a trailer that can be plugged into an outlet with a refrigerator, microwave, and double bed to keep you comfy at night? Of course you couldn't handle for a single minute a sleeping bag and a three person tent that really is just like food servings in the sense that you couldn't actually fit 3 people in there.

I like camping but I generally don't use electronics except those involved in safety (ie gps).

what the fuck.

Not that asshole, but I gave this serious thought over a few minutes here. I think it might be perfectly unique experience to play some switch in the bush with a fire going.

I hope you drop your switch in a lake faggot. Leave that shit at home.

I think it would be neat to bring the Switch on a camping trip. Getting settled in your sleeping bag and playing a game you like before you sleep sounds nice.

>that fag talking like he's greentexting on Sup Forums but without the >
I bet that's OP kill yourself my dude

reddit.com/user/sdtqwe4ty
This is the average Sup Forums/reddit cross poster keep it in mind

>runs out of battery 3 hrs in

Looks like you were wrong, kiddo. Pretty embarrassing. You should consider senpatchu.

>I was puzzled why the screen looks like it's photoshopped in, but then I realize Nintendo is using ips display, which is impressive.
There, done. Summed up in less than a sentence. It's amazing how even autists on the internet can't stop themselves from sounding like autists.

Chilling by a campfire with a switch has to be the most comfiest thing.

So pretty much like anyone else

>playing video games while camping
Faggots like you ruin camping. Of course a Nintendofag wouldn't understand camping though

Fireplace at home with a television.
Wew lad

Get a screen protector for fuck's sake

That is a fantastic maiq cosplay

The only piece of technology you're allowed to bring to camping is your phone in case of emergency, and you just keep it inside a backpack if it's not needed.

>go out camping to appreciate the outdoors and nature
>plays vidya

Ooga booga

Camping is for normies. Why would you want to go out to the woods, have spiders crawl down your throat while sleeping, And be mauled by a bear?

>camping with console
>nintendo console
And this is how you spot an literal manchild.

Camping is littery pretending to be homeless so yea i don't get it either

Watch this fucking asshole refine iron ore with hand built tools from scratch
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

posting in a bait thread
guaranteed replies